Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (89417 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Balladinplus: 12:37pm On May 01, 2020
They are all animals.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
nograv:

No Igbos and Yoruba are happy to work for a living.

That is all I wanted to prove.. Your people are lazy and indolent.

In adversity we adapt, your people sit and complain.

If I am angry it because of one reason, I have to live in the west to earn decent money and suffer western racism because of your people.

Money is good, but not fun when you feel like an uninvited guest in someone's home. This is the experience for all black people in foreign lands. Succeed or fail you will never be fully accepted.

Had Igbos or Yoruba run Nigeria, the country would have looked like Japan and I would be happy in Lagos. Sadly we have to leave Nigeria to seek our fortune in the west because of the a group who feel they are "born to rule" but are useless at it.

I point out you are an ignoramous and you laugh. Mumu
Ah, yes let's generalise everyone now.

So no northern likes to work and earn a living to provide for themselves and their families?

So all southerners are all saints and hardworking and no bad apples exist amongst you?
So what particular groups of Nigerians are yahoo boys, or drug dealers being caught in other countries.

So the leaders that sold the south to the northern elite for their own gain are from where?

Nigeria is a mess because of all our incompetencies and limiting the blame to just only one group is rather convenient isn't it.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
IMAliyu:

Ah, yes let's generalise everyone now.

So no northern likes to work and earn a living to provide for themselves and their families?

So all southerners are all saints and hardworking and no bad apples exist amongst you?
So what particular groups of Nigerians are yahoo boys, or drug dealers being caught in other countries.

So the leaders that sold the south to the northern elite for their own gain are from where?

Nigeria is a mess because of all our incompetencies and limiting the blame to just only one group is rather convenient isn't it.

In general Yes..

I have said in other posts I have worked for nearly 20 years in finance. From Wall Street, The City of London to Marunouchi in Tokyo, I have met many a Yoruba and Igbo in finance, but I have never encountered your people EVER! Some of your ilk of course do work, but a good number of your brethen are lazy. If they work are often involved in simple professions.

Southerners are engaged in these illegal activities because they are trying to survive. I dont agree with their activities but at least they are largely non violent. Yahoo boys are criminals of the mind, if you arent fooled you dont lose your cash.

Compare that to the criminal antics of your people? Violent Islamic terrorism, with the murder and rape of innocents. Or the herdsmen menace who are overwhelmingly your people, ignoring basic rights to private property and killing anyone who challenges them.. Their activities are highly linked to spate of violent murderous kidnappings across the country. Who is worse?

That some of our kin sold their souls and people for cash is a problem. I assure you if I had the power I would execute every last one. Number one on my list would be Tinubu..

Yes we can blame our current state on your leaders incompetencies.

The north has ruled under 
1.balewa
2.gowon
3.muritala
4.shagari
5.buhari
6.IBB
7.abacha
8.abdulsalam
9.yar adua
10.buhari

All of them have been failures. OBJ got our Paris Club debt cancelled and kickstarted economic growth.

The economy grew under GEJ despite corruption in his ranks. A lot of his corruption was in effort to buy off your difficult people. That was his mistake, if I was in his shoes I would have eliminated your stubborn politicians.. Like Rawlings did in Ghana...

So yes hand power to us. If we fail you can laugh and say 'you are no better'. But I think the biggest fear of your people is that if we succeed you people will be finished. You will never be allowed near the levers of power again.

Also the divorce of North and South Nigeria would be even more likely as Southerners would feel vindicated in their view that your people are parasites who contribute nothing.

Look at all of Literary, Cultural and scientific icons they are all southerners.. This isnt hatred its fact..

Your people are useless in the main and deep down you know it.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by elijah302: 4:03pm On May 01, 2020
aboki will always be aboki
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
nograv:

In general Yes..

I have said in other posts I have worked for nearly 20 years in finance. From Wall Street, The City of London to Marunouchi in Tokyo, I have met many a Yoruba and Igbo in finance, but I have never encountered your people EVER! Some of your ilk of course do work, but a good number of your brethen are lazy. If they work are often involved in simple professions.

Let me get this out of the way first. The "Your People" thing, I am just an individual, I don't claim the successes or failures of other people, I don't have a "people" nor do I owe any one group of people anything, I just so happen to be from the north.

That is an anecdotal evidence. The fact is every few northerners live and work abroad (even for those who could, don't because of reasons that could be cultural or personal), compared to their southern counterparts which out number them. So the likelihood that you would had met enough of them do judge their character was low, and their is nothing wrong with working simple jobs, it's still a means of living.

And since we are going based on personal anecdotes, here is mine. Since I'm from the north, I constantly encounter hardworking people and youth that some how manage to juggle a job and studies at the same time, and some are only limited by their environment. and I've meet the lazy ones that have nothing to offer, but brag about their parent's status, but they are not representative of the vast majority.
And I currently have two uncles with one working as a professor in SA and another in the UK.

Southerners are engaged in these illegal activities because they are trying to survive. I dont agree with their activities but at least they are largely non violent. Yahoo boys are criminals of the mind, if you arent fooled you dont lose your cash.

Compare that to the criminal antics of your people? Violent Islamic terrorism, with the murder and rape of innocents. Or the herdsmen menace who are overwhelmingly your people, ignoring basic rights to private property and killing anyone who challenges them.. Their activities are highly linked to spate of violent murderous kidnappings across the country. Who is worse?

The your people, my people thing again.

All these are crimes regardless of whether it was for survival or not, and some of these criminals are victims of their circumstance, environment and ideology.
You speak as though these criminals care about who their victims are. They don't care if you are north or south
And the ones that are mostly affected by these crimes are who? The ones you call my people.

That some of our kin sold their souls and people for cash is a problem. I assure you if I had the power I would execute every last one. Number one on my list would be Tinubu..

Yes we can blame our current state on your leaders incompetencies.

The north has ruled under 
1.balewa
2.gowon
3.muritala
4.shagari
5.buhari
6.IBB
7.abacha
8.abdulsalam
9.yar adua
10.buhari

All of them have been failures. OBJ got our Paris Club debt cancelled and kickstarted economic growth.

The economy grew under GEJ despite corruption in his ranks. A lot of his corruption was in effort to buy off your difficult people. That was his mistake, if I was in his shoes I would have eliminated your stubborn politicians.. Like Rawlings did in Ghana...
Ok, good at least you don't support political criminals.

So yes hand power to us. If we fail you can laugh and say 'you are no better'. But I think the biggest fear of your people is that if we succeed you people will be finished. You will never be allowed near the levers of power again.
I think this is where your error is. You expect power to be handed over. When in history have you ever seen the people in power just quietly hand over that power to another group, without the group forcefully taking it.
And the south is complacent in the north retaining power. Can you imagine how some folks were die hard Atiku (a known corrupt northern politician) supporters in the last election even though someone like prof. Kingsley Mogalu, the most qualified among all candidates was barely voted by his own kin.

Also the divorce of North and South Nigeria would be even more likely as Southerners would feel vindicated in their view that your people are parasites who contribute nothing.

Look at all of Literary, Cultural and scientific icons they are all southerners.. This isnt hatred its fact..

Your people are useless in the main and deep down you know it.
Yes the north and the south should had never been amalgamated into one country. And the only people that care about retaining the current system are those that benefit from it.
Nigeria splitting or restructuring will not affect the common northern man, the elites (which don't care about the common man) are the ones that would be affected.

Now I'm not going to deny that the north doesn't have any issues and a long way to go in order to fix it's social, political, literacy and religious issues that plague it.
My problem is how you guys reduce the entirety of Nigeria's problems into just a tribal thing (it most be the African mentally) and fail to take responsibility for our individual actions that put us all in this mess.

And you think those icons are where they are because they are southerners? Do you even think they care about any of our petty politics, they worked hard to earn their place and they deserve it.
You feel good for taking credit for other people's achievements?
To an outsider they are just Nigerians.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 5:53pm On May 01, 2020
Thank you for your response and I genuinely mean that.

IMAliyu:

Let me get this out of the way first. The "Your People" thing, I am just an individual, I don't claim the successes or failures of other people, I don't have a "people" nor do I owe any one group of people anything, I just so happen to be from the north.

That is an anecdotal evidence. The fact is every few northerners live and work abroad (even for those who could, don't because of reasons that could be cultural or personal), compared to their southern counterparts which out number them. So the likelihood that you would had met enough of them do judge their character was low, and their is nothing wrong with working simple jobs, it's still a means of living.

I understand what you are saying, but you also need to appreciate you are avoiding the truth with such an answer. One of my favourite writers is Thomas Sowell, an African American and he tackles this exact issue in his book 'RACE'. A complaint often raised by African American activists is that you cannot lump all American blacks together saying they all exhibit specific behaviours. No you can't, but you can say that there are cultural values and behaviours more common to one group than another.

That Northern groups be they, Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri have been more prone to violence against both their own kin and other groups like Igbos in particular is unquestionable. You cannot find similar examples of mass massacres of Northern ethnic groups in south, like the pogrom of up to 30,000 Igbos that was the catalyst of the Biafran war. This isn't prejudice its fact.

Thomas Sowell remarks upon the fact that as an African American upon completing university when he was having difficulty finding work, it never occurred to him to work as a Fireman or Police Officer, something he would have been more than qualified to do. This was a cultural void that resulted in him not perceiving potential employment opportunities due to his background. A white American youth would have come to a completely different conclusion due to his or her background.

We saw this first hand in the United Kingdom when we left during the IBB era. Some other black groups were really struggling and engaging in regressive behaviours primarily as a result of white racism. Some of the newly arrived Nigerians condemned them as animals. Would be wrong to lump them altogether (in part yes), but at the same time you cannot deny as a group a lot of them were engaging in regressive behaviours (multiple children out of wedlock and lack of appreciation for free education for example). This difference was even observed by whites who noticed that black Nigerian children outperformed even white children at schools on average. Even more interestingly when they dug deeper they noticed that Igbo children for example often outscored almost all other groups including whites and were on a par with Jews, Chinese and Indian children. Yoruba children outscored whites as well, but their performance wasn't as marked as Igbo children.

Are all Igbos smart? No, but does their emphasis on individualism, meritocracy and wealth creation which is intrinsic to their culture have a role in their success in Britain? Almost definitely..

IMAliyu:

You speak as though these criminals care about who their victims are. They don't care if you are north or south
And the ones that are mostly affected by these crimes are who? The ones you call my people.

Sorry the above is avoiding the truth as well. I do care about the type of criminality specific groups in engage in. I would rather live next door to a Yahoo Boy or a drug dealer. As long as I leave those individuals alone, in all likelihood they will leave me alone.

Murderous terrorists, killer herdsmen or murderous kidnappers who have scant regard for life are a completely different matter.

Sadly Northern groups engage more in the latter sort of crimes than the former. One set of crimes is a lot more dangerous than the other. Again it isn't prejudice, it is just fact.

Also I care little that Northerners are impacted more by this sort of crime. It is a problem mainly generated in your region and if we weren't linked together, it wouldn't be my problem. Much in the same way you and I couldn't care less about civil strife in South Sudan. We don't live there, we are not connected to them and so we don't care.

IMAliyu:

I think this is where your error is. You expect power to be handed over. When in history have you ever seen the people in power just quietly hand over that power to another group, without the group forcefully taking it.
And the south is complacent in the north retaining power. Can you imagine how some folks were die hard Atiku (a known corrupt northern politician) supporters in the last election even though someone like prof. Kingsley Mogalu, the most qualified among all candidates was barely voted by his own kin.

On this we are not in disagreement. The south can only wrestle back from the North through violence, which would be bad for all parties. Or politically, which is why I take great exception to enablers like Tinubu who allow this rotten system to endure. I saw this dynamic first hand in Britain as they voted to leave the EU. Britain was a major contributor and the loss of its revenue would be a major problem for the EU organisation. They are trying to make this process as difficult as possible for obvious reasons.

That Nigerians make very poor political decisions is something we agree on. They often select bad leaders and as a result get poor results. I think the South voting with a common voice would be a healthy counterbalance to Northern political elites.

IMAliyu:

Yes the north and the south should had never been amalgamated into one country. And the only people that care about retaining the current system are those that benefit from it.
Nigeria splitting or restructuring will not affect the common northern man, the elites (which don't care about the common man) are the ones that would be affected.

Interestingly this is where you and I disagree. I think Nigeria would have worked, had it been dominated by the South from independence. The South had higher literacy rates, was more progressive and open to western thinking. If the North had taken a back seat it would have benefited from improved economic performance and maybe over time a balance could have been struck between its more conservative Islamic values and modernity like Dubai.

But I will admit the Igbo coup borne out of arrogance, unwillingness to countenance Northern domination or wait for the Northern region to catch up; backfired spectacularly and almost certainly led to the political situation we see today.

I will admit it was certainly criminal to kill Tafwa Balewa and Ahmedo Bello.

But saying that, the seeds Northern ethnic bias were already shown by Ahmedo Bello with his unmeritocratic 'Northernization policies', so who knows.

Now it seems more likely we will split and in all likelihood the North will fall behind economically; landlocked with a less educated population it is inevitable.

IMAliyu:

Now I'm not going to deny that the north doesn't have any issues and a long way to go in order to fix it's social, political, literacy and religious issues that plague it.

And you think those icons are where they are because they are southerners? Do you even think they care about any of our petty politics, they worked hard to earn their place and they deserve it.
You feel good for taking credit for the hard works of others?

As I wont deny the South has its own problems too. Look the North has a very interesting culture, which certainly fascinated me as a child. In many ways in it's precolonial history is more advanced than Southern regions. With a well developed political system of emirates and literary culture. I was astonished that Kano was once part of the great Shonghai empire and Maidguduri once part of Kanu-Bornem. But you must understand I cannot overlook violence that is inflicted against Yorubas and Igbos (I am half Yoruba and Igbo).

As for taking credit for the hard works of others. Hardly, I understand your sentiment, but I am truly a self made man. I have met whites who have tried to lord it over me as they are white, when they have achieved little themselves. I am quick to point out my achievements and ask them for theirs by means of comparison. That quickly shuts them up.. grin

But in truth, I do own an IT company, as I have been programming since I was 6 years old. My first machine was a BASIC computer with 64k of memory. I also taught myself to trade and I now successfully earn income from the market. My mother who is Yoruba, always jokes my instinct to strike out on my own came from my Igbo father.

Did I have to work very hard to learn how to code and trade, of course I did. Did I do it in the face of white racists who hated my intelligence of course. Did my father's Igbo values of individualism and hard work play a role in my success, definitely.. wink

You would be surprised that some whites actually do appreciate the differences between different Nigerians. It is rare, but once or twice when whites have met me in say a bank or seminar, they ask where I originate from? Once I say Nigeria, they often respond, you are probably an Igbo aren't you? If not maybe a Yoruba?

Maybe in another universe we could have been allies, but I cant see any prospect for amicable relations between our peoples, so it is best we split and go our separate ways.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
nograv:

You seem to have missed most of my post

In adversity we adapt, your people sit and complain.

If I am angry it because of one reason, I have to live in the west to earn decent money and suffer western racism because of your people. 

Money is good, but not fun when you feel like an uninvited guest in someone's home. This is the experience for all black people in foreign lands. Succeed or fail you will never be fully accepted.

Had Igbos or Yoruba run Nigeria, the country would have looked like Japan and I would be happy in Lagos. Sadly we have to leave Nigeria to seek our fortune in the west because of the a group who feel they are "born to rule" but are useless at it.

I am no ones pawn because I dont earn my money there. I havent cared for Nigerian leadership for years, especially since GEJ left.

The majority of my people if they are still in Nigeria can be found in Ikoyi or Lekki. Trying to keep the country going despite lousy Northern leadership. I gave up on Nigeria because I realised your people are dumb and as long as they hold power the country will not improve.

Interesting you couldnt provide any rebuttal to my points. Just useless boasting, typical empty barrel Aboki..

What do you do for a living? Herding goats I would imagine..

grin Lol, delusional piece of crap. To think I even thought you had sense. mehn am am done with this.

FYI, I have goats, chickens & even cows too. What's wrong with engaging in Agriculture as a side hustle

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

grin Lol, delusional piece of crap. To think I even thought you had sense. mehn am am done with this.

FYI, I have goats, chickens & even cows too. What's wrong with engaging in Agriculture as a side hustle

Google Pre Industrial, Industrial and Post Industrial society and that will give you your answer...

Also compare the profits of Nestle one of the largest food producers in the world making 3.95 billion dollars in net income 2019 vs Alphabet (Google) one of the largest tech companies in the world that made 37 billion US dollars 2019.

The latter makes many times more money than the former, all with workers comfortably working from air conditioned offices or from desks at home.. Now compare that to the labour intensive nature of the food production..!!

Also less workers produce more, with Alphabet's 120,000 workers against Nestle's 350,000 workers..

If you cant understand that, its no wonder Nigeria looks the way it does.

You move up the skill chain not down mumu. I have made thousands of US dollars in a few minutes on a good trade can you equally make thousands after a few minutes of work on a farm..? No..

I recall one of my Jewish friends, one of the most successful ethnic groups on the planet telling me about the Jewish mentality to work and to watch Jackie Mason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ImX57bFpYU

Watch at 27 mins as he tells you that he has never seen a Jew who works on a farm. That also tells you everything you need to know.

May I remind you Sergey Brin of Google is Jewish as is Mark Zuckerberg of facebook
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
nograv:

Google Pre Industrial, Industrial and Post Industrial society and that will give you your answer...

Also compare the profits of Nestle one of the largest food producers in the world making 3.95 billion dollars in net income 2019 vs Alphabet (Google) one of the largest tech companies in the world that made 37 billion US dollars 2019.

The latter makes many times more money than the former, all with workers comfortably working from air conditioned offices or from desks at home.. Now compare that to the labour intensive nature of the food production..!!

Also less workers produce more, with Alphabet's 120,000 workers against Nestle's 350,000 workers..

If you cant understand that, its no wonder Nigeria looks the way it does.

So then we should all run to tech because there is money to be made plus air conditioned offices & ignore other sectors. And why are you insinuating na my fault the way Nigeria is, I don't work for FGN nor do I make it's policies.

P.S I don't need thousands of dollars, I make enough to survive & feed lots of people. am happy grin

nograv, I so pity you, why don't u try to be urself instead of being somebody else. what works for Jews & Mark might not work for you. Do UR OWN THING.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

So then we should all run to tech because there is money to be made plus air conditioned offices & ignore other sectors. And why are you insinuating na my fault the way Nigeria is, I don't work for FGN nor do I make it's policies.

P.S I don't need thousands of dollars, I make enough to survive & feed lots of people. am happy grin

You missed some of my post about Jackie Mason and the Jewish attitude to labour.. Watch it and learn..

I dont copy anyone, I learnt to code from when I was a kid if you had read my previous posts. I have loved finance since I was young and if you were good at maths it was a relatively easy way to make money. Both disciplines have allowed me to travel the world and see different cultures. Also there is nothing wrong with making note of what other successful people are doing. It is how you LEARN and GROW..

If you are happy and comfortable with farming that is admirable and I respect that.

But your lack of desire to perceive other possibly more lucrative opportunities illustrates the typical of the somewhat lazy Hausa/Fulani thought process I was talking about. I explain to you the power of computing and you state "I am happy being a farmer".

Also please dont pretend you can make as much in the agribusiness as in tech or finance.

In Nigeria, agriculture has its place but for our nation to succeed we need to industrialise. In fact with automation, labour's value will fall exponentally and the value of knowledge will only climb ever higher..

The window to be a low cost manufacturer like China and Taiwan once were is closing. Vietnam is currently in that phase and we should be there were it not for garbage leaders..

The FG is your problem if you participate in the charade that the current Nigerian political system...
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2020
nograv:

You missed some of my post about Jackie Mason and the Jewish attitude to labour.. Watch it and learn..

If you are happy and comfortable that is admirable and I respect that.

But please dont pretend you can make as much in the agribusiness as in tech or finance.

In Nigeria, agriculture has its place but for our nation to succeed we need to industrialise. In fact with automation, labour's value will fall exponentally and the value of knowledge will only climb ever higher..

The window to be a low cost manufacturer like China and Taiwan once were is closing. Vietnam is currently in that phase and we should be there were it not for garbage leaders..

The FG is your problem if you participate in the charade that the current Nigerian political system...

U are missing the point bro, my goal isn't to be the richest man in the world. Don't need that kind of money. I desire not to be poor nor hope to be rich. But to be pleased in all my endeavors.
Nigeria needs to change, but the people are not ready, the citizens see things in tribal & religious perspective. The elites use that to manipulate the people. They brainwash the ordinary folks & make them think the other tribes is the reason for thier regression grin

In reality, there is only two tribes(camps) in Nigeria, The Elites and the ordinary citizens.

As long as you keep thinking Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa. Nigeria will keep regressing instead.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

U are missing the point bro, my goal isn't to be the richest man in the world. Don't need that kind of money. I desire not to be poor nor hope to be rich. But to be pleased in all my endeavors.
Nigeria needs to change, but the people are not ready, the citizens see things in tribal & religious perspective. The elites use that to manipulate the people. They brainwash the ordinary folks & make them think the other tribes is the reason for thier regression grin

In reality, there is only two tribes(camps) in Nigeria, The Elites and the ordinary citizens.

As long as you keep thinking Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa. Nigeria will keep regressing instead.

Nope afraid not, I know a lot of the Nigerian elite and they are divided by ethnic group I assure you. When I go home to Lagos, I meet Yoruba and Igbo in Ikoyi or Lekki at private functions rarely Hausa/Fulani. Even my mothers union with a igbo man raised a few eyebrows back in the day

The Nigerian elite is comprised of circles. As you move closer to the centre some groups dominate. Do you think OBJ ever had as much sway as say IBB. Definately not, he was a Yoruba in a Hausa/Fulani clique and the others made sure he never forgot it.

I am not interested in this elite vs the people nonsense argument.

Tell that to the 10s of thousands of Igbo souls slain in Northern Nigeria.

Tell that to the parents of IPOB members who were killed just for expressing their political right to free speech.

Tell that to the victims of Boko Haram and the Chibok girls.

Tell that to the soul of the Ken Sarowiwa and his compatriots slain at the orders of Abacha and his henchmen.

I know who are the primary problem in Nigeria and no amount of one Nigeria nonsense will change my mind.

Save that rubbish for a fool who believes it.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 02, 2020
nograv:

Nope afraid not, I know a lot of the Nigerian elite and they are divided by ethnic group I assure you. When I go home to Lagos, I meet Yoruba and Igbo in Ikoyi or Lekki at private functions rarely Hausa/Fulani. Even my mothers union with a igbo man raised a few eyebrows back in the day

The Nigerian elite is comprised of circles. As you move closer to the centre some groups dominate. Do you think OBJ ever had as much sway as say IBB. Definately not, he was a Yoruba in a Hausa/Fulani clique and the others made sure he never forgot it.

I am not interested in this elite vs the people nonsense argument.

Tell that to the 10s of thousands of Igbo souls slain in Northern Nigeria.

Tell that to the parents of IPOB members who were killed just for expressing their political right to free speech.

Tell that to the victims of Boko Haram and the Chibok girls.

Tell that to the soul of the Ken Sarowiwa and his compatriots slain at the orders of Abacha and his henchmen.

I know who are the primary problem in Nigeria and no amount of one Nigeria nonsense will change my mind.

Save that rubbish for a fool who believes it.

There is still a long way to go for you, You can't even see the average Hausa/ Yoruba & Igbo person doesn't really care much about what thier counterpart does. You still can't see the bigger picture, you are stuck in tribal nonsense. The best way for Nigeria to move forward is to unite. Breaking it into pieces based on tribes like you envision will only make matters worse.

Do you know that northern born Igbos are even being pushed away by thier southern counterparts?.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:

There is still a long way to go for you, You can't even see the average Hausa/ Yoruba & Igbo person doesn't really care much about what thier counterpart does. You still can't see the bigger picture, you are stuck in tribal nonsense. The best way for Nigeria to move forward is to unite. Breaking it into pieces based on tribes like you envision will only make matters worse.

Do you know that northern born Igbos are even being pushed away by thier southern counterparts?.

Earlier you were happily telling me I was a slave and I should accept my station.

Once I have informed you of my opinion and why I have come my conclusions, then you start preaching ONE Nigeria cheesy Mtchew..

You Northerners think we are stupid.

Let me be clear, I have no issues with a Tiv, Efik, Ogoni, Yoruba or Igbo. I just dont have time for Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri for very clear reasons.

I dont hate your people, I just dont want to share a nation state with your kin. That is all..

You fear this, because as I explained to another poster economically it would be very damaging for your region.

I know many other successful Yoruba and Igbo boys in the diaspora. If Nigeria improved, we would all return home instantly. Sadly you wont have many returnees for your people lol..

Face facts it over, your people pushed it too far and a split between North and South is pretty much inevitable..

We have nothing to lose except for an overbearing neighbour who contributed very little..
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 02, 2020
nograv:

Earlier you were happily telling me I was a slave and I should accept my station.

Once I have informed you of my opinion and why I have come my conclusions, then you start preaching ONE Nigeria cheesy Mtchew..

You Northerners think we are stupid.

Let me be clear, I have no issues with a Tiv, Efik, Ogoni, Yoruba or Igbo. I just dont have time for Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri for very clear reasons.

I dont hate your people, I just dont want to share a nation state with your kin. That is all..

You fear this, because as I explained to another poster economically it would be very damaging for your region.

I know many other successful Yoruba and Igbo boys in the diaspora. If Nigeria improved, we would all return home instantly. Sadly you wont have many returnees for your people lol..

Face facts it over, your people pushed it too far and a split between North and South is pretty much inevitable..

We have nothing to lose except for an overbearing neighbour who contributed very little..

You mean the Google bullshyt & Air conditioned offices. Please by all means, tell ur people to all go to that side grin . Despite ur so called years of experience you can't even understand simple economics. The only reason I advocate for unity is because our diversity & population makes us very unique & worthy of investment. The problem with you kanu & Biafra zealots is that you can't see through his bullshyt despite a clear living example from President Buhari and his zealots. You don't understand Nigeria, you don't understand ur own region. But you have being brainwash to believe northerners are the cause of ur misfortune while ur so called political leaders spent billions on themselves & family members grin

P.S Any subsequent mentions will be ignored, don't really have that much free time like "owner of an IT Company"

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:

You mean the Google bullshyt & Air conditioned offices. Please by all means, tell ur people to all go to that side grin . Despite ur so called years of experience you can't even understand simple economics. The only reason I advocate for unity is because our diversity & population makes us very unique & worthy of investment. The problem with you kanu & Biafra zealots is that you can't see through his bullshyt despite a clear living example from President Buhari and his zealots. You don't understand Nigeria, you don't understand ur own region. But you have being brainwash to believe northerners are the cause of ur misfortune while ur so called political leaders spent billions on themselves & family members grin

P.S Any subsequent mentions will be ignored, don't really have that much free time like "owner of an IT Company"

How can I be a Biafran if I an agitating for an independent Southern Nigeria?

Go back to your farm. You claim I dont understand economics when you havent provided one economic statistic or metric..

You are the clearest reason why we would be better off without you glorified goat herders..

You are tired of talking to me, no you are tired of being educated that is the issue..

As I said I have met clever Yoruba and Igbo aboard, never a clever Hausa, Fulani or Kanuri.

You are proof of that and even one of your own Lamido Sanusi knew it. But your people had to dethrone him to stop him from telling the truth lol.. cheesy

Yeye people.. Your end is nigh, I have exposed your lies..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.