Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (89420 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by TruthSpeaker: 2:12am On May 01, 2020
Life is really hard. Those dudes are just like domestic animals. The explosive fertility rate in northern Nigeria isn’t helping issues at all. They procreate easily without thinking of the possible quality of life they can render the kids.
By the way what is so attractive in Kaduna state for though, any job already awaiting them? They are desperate as though they are Latin American trying to cross Mexico border to enter USA.
There is suffering in the land, so condemning them outright might not be really a fair thing to do.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ZooOga: 2:26am On May 01, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

This ppl sef.

See as this one pose for picture as per "Niggar"

Those ones with rams, na their brothers no difference

broda damnn niggarrr @Slawormir: u done made the NL FP news grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:43am On May 01, 2020

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2020
This people are the problem of the zoo
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Dexter23401: 3:14am On May 01, 2020
Any deference between them and those animals?
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by smartest2020(m): 4:39am On May 01, 2020
Hunger is no good
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2020
Lord Lugard! Can you see for yourself?? angry

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Abubauchi: 5:01am On May 01, 2020
clevvermind:
Aboki will always remain Aboki. With their face like primary 2 pupil's drawing.
hhhhhARNE will remain ARNE only drinking alcohol
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 5:15am On May 01, 2020
Yoighaman:
Lord Lugard! Can you see for yourself?? angry
Come and wake me up to divide you by force.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 5:36am On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Nigerians are extremely stubborn set of humans grin

The non funny aspect of this is, they are actually endangering everybody too
x
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:45am On May 01, 2020
Turns then back immediately if then refuse open fire on then Case close, useless set of people transport virus from one state to another. Lagos security personnel should open there eyes well in our border as well
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:09am On May 01, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Nsogbu ndi ugwu
I've been noticing u lately.
You too like abusing in Igbo, talk wetin we fit understand

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:22am On May 01, 2020
Hope these people will not infect the animals with the virus o. It's obvious high percentage of them are carriers.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2020
Tookool:

Samuel they need to survive ... imagine you were in their shoes. I know what it means to be hungry, you'd do anything to eat
It is only those who are alive that will be talking about good!! If covid-19 wipes all of them away, will they still be talking about good??
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:58am On May 01, 2020
No humans seen in the pictures!!

I just see a lot of animals
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 01, 2020
Aboki nama
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by izubext007: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
the fear of northerners life style is the beginning of long life.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2020
A typical example of the Yoruba saying ....Won ti k'eran m'ero! grin grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by davidas101(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2020
TodayNAlways:
Wonderful!!! So human beings have now turned to animals all cos of Corona? Just imagine segregating themselves to one side and the real animals to the other.

But on a serious note, why can't Nigerians adhere to simple instructions? We that have agreed to stay hungry in our individual houses, are we really stupid?
Na their way right from time.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by byteem: 9:22am On May 01, 2020
TodayNAlways:
Wonderful!!! So human beings have now turned to animals all cos of Corona? Just imagine segregating themselves to one side and the real animals to the other.

But on a serious note, why can't Nigerians adhere to simple instructions? We that have agreed to stay hungry in our individual houses, are we really stupid?

These ones are not nigerians ther are malooos
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Aakjam: 9:24am On May 01, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin
What are they
Is there any difference between them and the animal

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2020
Let them go with their RonaV19
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
nograv:

I run a fund and an IT company in London. I dont kowtow to you imbeciles.

I do meet the odd dumb Northerner now and then in central London spending stolen money in town.

Whenever I quiz them on what they do for a living they always give me an ignorant smile and run away. They are too stupid to earn their crust through hardwork and industry. So are too afraid to talk to me and reveal their ignorance..

Enjoy the oil money, if you havent noticed oil is at negative prices. I can still sell computer programs and trade the financial markets to make money, what can you do, aboki..??

Igbos had one thing right your people are fools..

Lol, common Mr "superior intelligence", you are too stup#d to run an IT company grin
You really really don't need to try so hard to prove you are a made man. That just exposes how frustrated and angry you are at ma people grin. Anyways no be specialagent prevented you from making it in life, relax...grin
life is much easier when you don't hawk hatred & tribalism for head like gala grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm

Are they not your cousins?
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2020
TodayNAlways:

They both sets of occupants are lower animals, no higher animal there... Northerners are all lower animals...

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Chi111(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2020
That's Nigeria 4u,..a country anytin can happen
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by FavourIfechukwu(f): 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Are there humans there ?
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 11:00am On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Lol, common Mr "superior intelligence", you are too stup#d to run an IT company grin
You really really don't need to try so hard to prove you are a made man. That just exposes how frustrated and angry you are at ma people grin. Anyways no be specialagent prevented you from making it in life, relax...grin
life is much easier when you don't hawk hatred & tribalism for head like gala grin

No Igbos and Yoruba are happy to work for a living.

That is all I wanted to prove.. Your people are lazy and indolent.

In adversity we adapt, your people sit and complain.

If I am angry it because of one reason, I have to live in the west to earn decent money and suffer western racism because of your people.

Money is good, but not fun when you feel like an uninvited guest in someone's home. This is the experience for all black people in foreign lands. Succeed or fail you will never be fully accepted.

Had Igbos or Yoruba run Nigeria, the country would have looked like Japan and I would be happy in Lagos. Sadly we have to leave Nigeria to seek our fortune in the west because of the a group who feel they are "born to rule" but are useless at it.

I point out you are an ignoramous and you laugh. Mumu
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 01, 2020
nograv:

No Igbos and Yoruba are happy to work for a living.

That is all I wanted to prove.. Your people are lazy and indolent.

I point out you are an ignoramous and you laugh. Mumu..

Still playing on the palm of the elites & deluding urself thinking you are smarter than Sherlock Holmes. I hope majority of ur people ain't like you. Can't even tell you are a disposable pawn LMAO grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by nograv: 11:27am On May 01, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Still playing on the palm of the elites & deluding urself thinking you are smarter than Sherlock Holmes. I hope majority of ur people ain't like you. Can't even tell you are a disposable pawn LMAO grin

You seem to have missed most of my post

If I am angry it because of one reason, I have to live in the west to earn decent money and suffer western racism because of your people. 

Money is good, but not fun when you feel like an uninvited guest in someone's home. This is the experience for all black people in foreign lands. Succeed or fail you will never be fully accepted.

Had Igbos or Yoruba run Nigeria, the country would have looked like Japan and I would be happy in Lagos. Sadly we have to leave Nigeria to seek our fortune in the west because of the a group who feel they are "born to rule" but are useless at it.

I am no ones pawn because I dont earn my money there. I havent cared for Nigerian leadership for years, especially since GEJ left.

The majority of my people if they are still in Nigeria can be found in Ikoyi or Lekki. Trying to keep the country going despite lousy Northern leadership. I gave up on Nigeria because I realised your people are dumb and as long as they hold power the country will not improve.

Interesting you couldnt provide any rebuttal to my points. Just useless boasting, typical empty barrel Aboki..

What do you do for a living? Herding goats I would imagine..
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Udyawanga: 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Let this not turn to war between Kano and Kaduna. Kano has transferred all the almajiris to their various state. Unfortunately, some of those almajiris have tested positive to d most dreaded corona so why smuggling in again? Arrest d driver and those people quarantine them initially and punished them very well. People should learn how to obey order from govt. Some people are stubborn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.