Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (89415 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Tookool(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can they just leave people to go their various businesses, not everyone have food or money stored at home. Just look at the faces of those guys ... they'd rather die of the virus than die of hunger with their children
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
This people needs serious education...
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
So we have reached the level where humans will be hiding amongst animals to be smuggled across borders within the same country! cool
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
lol. e don red
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by salbis(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
All I can see is animals hidden among animals!
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mehnnnnn
This one weak me
The guy go good for meme

Just this afternoon I was actually thinking about this same thing, I was imagining humans being shipped with goods to pass state borders
Lo and behold it's here

2 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nawaho shooo cheesy grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Jamesilvar(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even after all the announcements!!
Aboki and backwardness be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
They are all animals too. They have always been animals

4 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Pruwa: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
why are Nigerian so stubborn
stay where you are and isoLate
no they won't hear
we want to return back to our lives ooo
please help yourselves and us too abeg naw
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by DonMustafa: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
two kind of animals sat together in same truck and police stopped them. Why? They are both animals

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nchenches: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
COVID 20 IN THE MAKING.
These humans and animals mixture risk generating Covid 20 now.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Both animals
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Makavelli25: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
I only see animals in that truck

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by SLAP44: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa, how far.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Mozegee: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
No body should say Nigerians are stubborn. Just say this animals from the North are the problem we are facing in this country. No reasonable Southerner will even try this.

4 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by barrypro: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Joefat: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
This aboki.. When are they going to stop to be behaving like a Cow

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Hausaboy239(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ud4u: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
But why
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's obvious the driver refused to bribe, I trust Nigeria Police. Dem for grant dem access, mumu people. grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Aboki will forever remain Aboki. grin grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm
One aboki spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by tonysunkan: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Desperate people.

Must they still move around at this time?

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11451945_fbimg15882691277746688_jpege5586a035a55d78557db4b49603e01d3

This one looks like Boko haram member.
Na Arrewa be that you dey see for there cheesy

Lzaa imhotep

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Chekwube1989(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hausa and mumu are like 5& 6

2 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
clevvermind:
Aboki will always remain Aboki. With their face like primary 2 pupil's drawing.

How are they different from the nyamuris that swallow cocaine to bypass security and develop other nations?

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by fefenoble88: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
North,North,North...haaaaa,I don't really know what to say. The educated ones are using the stack illiterate just the way they like,Northern youth group up,wise up,if not El Rufai and Co children are coming to use your children again like they are using you now. I nor talk ooo,I just dey gist,hmm.

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I nor see any difference between dem ooo
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
The day Aboki decides to start migrating to Europe through illegal means, Europe go hear am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rgade:

Na Arrewa be that you dey see for there cheesy

Lzaa imhotep
So Arrewa wanted to surreptitiously enter my own Kaduna?... Thank goodness he was apprehended. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.