Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video (715 Views)

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Ejima1: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMITf26QV7w

Senator Dino Melaye Wrote on his Facebook page
"Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila must prove that he is not working for Bill Gate by dropping the unholy bill on control of infectious diseases. Compulsory vaccination will not work".

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
We need cure not vaccines
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by comos: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
This show are deadly Nigerian politicians are.

Gbajabiamila wants to kill millions of Nigerians because of money and power.

1 Like

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by EcomPlus: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Our Leaders starting from PMB must lead by example for this bill to see the light of day.

They and their children must appear on Live tv to receive the vaccine first before the Masses will follow suit.

Meanwhile:

Learn how to design stunning websites such as online stores, salespages, corporate websites, hotel websites etc using WordPress for your business & for clients that will pay you good money to help them build websites.

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by bighorlus(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
I thought this bill was fake news until I saw this video. Why is Nigeria always on the wrong side of events? There has been a propaganda going on regards the vaccination and humans being chipped and Nigeria wants to be in the fore front of this vaccinations? Wow
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Discovery4today: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
bighorlus:
I thought this bill was fake news until I saw this video. Why is Nigeria always on the wrong side of events? There has been a propaganda going on regards the vaccination and humans being chipped and Nigeria wants to be in the fore front of this vaccinations? Wow
Hmm
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Discovery4today: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
comos:
This show are deadly Nigerian politicians are.

Gbajabiamila wants to kill millions of Nigerians because of money and power.
Hmm
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by byinks(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
bighorlus:

Thank God you saw the video too.
Gates agents on nairaland have been quiet - was expecting them to shout their fake news mantra as usual.
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Nbote(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
D same slowpoke who came out to join d call for an end to 5G.. Seriously one thing I have come to realise in dis lockdown is dat Nigerians will believe jus about anything U tell dem...
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by CrestMan: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thank God Pastor Chris warned us ahead.
We say NO to this satanic bill.

1 Like

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by bighorlus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
byinks:

Thank God you saw the video too.
Gates agents on nairaland have been quiet - was expecting them to shout their fake news mantra as usual.
Now I understand why bill gates has been frequenting Nigeria and making friends with our elites

1 Like

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by byinks(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
bighorlus:

Now I understand why bill gates has been frequenting Nigeria and making friends with our elites

Dangote is the treasurer of all monies donated by Nigerian billionaires. Follow the money.
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Only senator Deno alone can not stop them. There's need for peaceful Mass protect on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Ejima1: 8:57am On May 01, 2020
YES
Expensiverichyb:
Only senator Deno only can not stop them. There's need for peaceful Mass protect on this
Re: We Say No To Bill Of Forceful Vaccination -Dino Melaye To Nigerian Speaker(Video by Discovery4today: 9:16am On May 01, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Only senator Deno only can not stop them. There's need for peaceful Mass protect on this
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

(why Tolerance Is Not An Option) ..maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / FFK Blast WHO 4 Not Taking Africa Serious, Say Madagascar, Iwu Have COVID19 Cure / The Supreme Court Governor Of Imo State Dishing Out Supreme Developmental Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.