Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? (806 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Andy15(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can people actually disprove the claims they make with tangible evidence? Cause they have produced hard evidence on most of the claims they make
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think nobody likes a discussion with people who aren't gonna value your school of thought.

They come to you with a mind made up that their arguement is superior whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
N
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Romanoff(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
They have no sense of boundaries.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by JasonJidenna(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by EcomPlus: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Because they want you to listen to them & accept their views but are not patient to listen to your own views.

The whole conversation becomes chaotic since both of you cannot disagree to agree.

So to avoid such a self inflicted headache, people naturally avoid them. Hence the disapproval.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
their method of proselytising is proprietary
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by risos(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Everyone is dislike one way or the other. It's a normal thing, don't attach anything to it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by EzzyCarter: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
They have a way of knocking at the wrong time esp when real stuff is about to go down cheesy and no matter how pissed you are, you can't insult them coz they usually have this disarming smiles on their faces.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Andy15:
Can people actually disprove the claims they make with tangible evidence? Cause they have produced hard evidence on most of the claims they make
Matthew 10:22, 24:9
Luke 21:17
John 15:21; 17:14-16
1John 3:13
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
@Andy15

Jehovah's Witnesses began preaching and teaching from house to house in the year 1919, nothing has ever obstruct the program since then until 100 years later which is 2019, and how amazing it is to know that the sickness that caused Jehovah's Witnesses to stop going from door to door is named Covid19!

So it's 1919~2019 due to Covid19

Please are you one of the dedicated servants of Jehovah?

If you're yet to get baptized, please exert yourself vigorously to do that within the last minute {Luke 13:24} because God's kingdom is right at the corner.

See you soon in Paradise! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by WINDSOW(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Because they are hypocrites
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Janosky: 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
WINDSOW:
You are actually the hypocrite,paying membership fees to a churchpreneur business franchise for your monthly attendance at his business centre...
Tueh !
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by paulGrundy(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
risos:
Everyone is dislike one way or the other. It's a normal thing, don't attach anything to it.

you couldn't have said it better than this. the OP is suffering from persecution complex.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by WINDSOW(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2020
Janosky:

You are actually the hypocrite,paying membership fees to a churchpreneur business franchise for your monthly attendance at his business centre...
Tueh !
Since I ain't complaining, y did u take it as a cross on your deflated head.
*Spits saliva on u!
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Janosky: 1:08pm On May 01, 2020
WINDSOW:
Since I ain't complaining, y did u take it as a cross on your deflated head.
*Spits saliva on u!

This is the very reason why hypocrites like you can't complain in public but will keep wailing in your closet....
grin

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by WINDSOW(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2020
Janosky:

This is the very reason why hypocrites like you can't complain in public but will keep wailing in your closet....
grin
This doesn't isolate JW as being the most hypocritical gathering in the universe. I have been dealing with your type since l left Secondary school. Hypocrites that would twist their bibles to suit their contradicting lifestyle.
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Andy15(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
WINDSOW:
Really! How?
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by WINDSOW(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:

Really! How?
Don't bother me. It's a past subject. Follow the thread to read mine & other people's comments.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
No body dislikes them orrrr... Let me speak for myself, I don't dislike them but their attitude towards non JWs. If you're not a member, they won't relate with you some how though.

They are so argumentative and always come prepared to argue on end with their audience.

If you dont accept their beliefs or agree to their views, you're a sinner and not fit for the "kingdom".

Their ladies take enough shackies grin. I don't know why I find that weird though.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Andy15(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
WINDSOW:
Don't bother me. It's a past subject. Follow the thread to read mine & other people's comments.
I wanted you to answer me personally because i am one of jw
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by WINDSOW(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:
I wanted you to answer me personally because i am one of jw
I'm sorry I can't. It ll result into counter-arguments and I am not ready for that. I hope you will respect my stand. Thanks!
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Janosky: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:
No body dislikes them orrrr... Let me speak for myself, I don't dislike them but their attitude towards non JWs. If you're not a member, they won't relate with you some how though.

They are so argumentative and always come prepared to argue on end with their audience.

If you dont accept their beliefs or agree to their views, you're a sinner and not fit for the "kingdom".

Their ladies take enough shackies grin. I don't know why I find that weird though.

Galatians 6:10... Na your Bible talk am....

Your Bible is NOT AGAINST shackles but your PASTORPRENEURS' made that law against shackles you all sheepishly follow... But Na them get the most expensive alcohol based hand sanitizer..... People wey dey form they forbid alcohol grin

JWs are not argumentative, but you can't convince us to follow man's opinion on any matter your Holy Bible is clearly AGAINST..
Acts 5:29
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Janosky:

Galatians 6:10... Na your Bible talk am....

Your Bible is NOT AGAINST shackles but your PASTORPRENEURS' made that law against shackles you all sheepishly follow... But Na them get the most expensive alcohol based hand sanitizer..... People wey dey form they forbid alcohol grin

JWs are not argumentative, but you can't convince us to follow man's opinion on any matter your Holy Bible is clearly AGAINST..
Acts 5:29

I'm not in the mood for argument dear. tongue
Tkia. ** runs out of thread with the speed of light**
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Since I saw your post I have been pondering about the question and finally, I have found why.

I hate you guys and every one who tries to make the Entry into the Kingdom of God, Easy. And All it takes is Just A Simple Stroll to the Gate, Open it and Enter In.

When in Fact and in Truth We Are Clearly Told, that the Entry of It, is As Entering the Eye of A Needle!

Look at how hard and difficult it is just to enter all the Nice Estates around, just for the purpose of visiting a resident therein, not to talk of the even more difficult task of owning a home in any one of them.

See all their screening and verification processes which we all complain about their resistance because they restrict our right of free movement, yet we Obey, Conform and Abide by it.

If ye Evil men can do all these things, how much more the Private Residences of the Most High, the Most Holy and the Most Good?

Shall, Murderers, LovePeddler-mongers, Thieves, Adulterers and all manners of Evil Doers be Allowed there?

Shall they not be Screened off?

Unlike other groups Trying to follow the Word of God, Your Particular Group causeth a vexation of the soul, in that you guys have Selective and Partitioned knowledge of the Bible.

You all Completely Ignore other Relevant and Solid Pronouncements about the Kingdom of God and rather, Stubbornly Stand on Indefensible "Imagined Magical grounds" of your own creation and when queried, you shift and fly all over the place, thereby being a Reubenite, " Unstable as Water" and thus Not Reliable.

And yet, with the use of trickery and cunning, you wish to compel people to accept your undefended and ungrounded position.

The Truth of the Lord is Established Forever! Proverbs 12:19 - "The Lip of Truth Shall Be Established Forever: but a Lying Tongue is but for a moment."

= And We All See You All, Always, Struggling to establish thy own FALSE truths.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, But my Words shall Not pass away" Mathew 24:35.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Janosky: 3:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm not in the mood for argument dear. tongue
Tkia. ** runs out of thread with the speed of light**
Las las, Galatians 6:10 dey your Bible.
No be argument..... grin grin
God bless.
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Janosky: 3:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Since I saw your post I have been pondering about the question and finally, I have found why.

I hate you guys and every one who tries to make the Entry into the Kingdom of God, Easy. And All it takes is Just A Simple Stroll to the Gate, Open it and Enter In.

When in Fact and in Truth We Are Clearly Told, that the Entry of It, is As Entering the Eye of A Needle!

Look at how hard and difficult it is just to enter all the Nice Estates around, just for the purpose of visiting a resident therein, not to talk of the even more difficult task of owning a home in any one of them.

See all their screening and verification processes which we all complain about their resistance because they restrict our right of free movement, yet we Obey, Conform and Abide by it.

If ye Evil men can do all these things, how much more the Private Residences of the Most High, the Most Holy and the Most Good?

Shall, Murderers, LovePeddler-mongers, Thieves, Adulterers and all manners of Evil Doers be Allowed there?

Shall they not be Screened off?

Unlike other groups Trying to follow the Word of God, Your Particular Group causeth a vexation of the soul, in that you guys have Selective and Partitioned knowledge of the Bible.

You all Completely Ignore other Relevant and Solid Pronouncements about the Kingdom of God and rather, Stubbornly Stand on Indefensible "Imagined Magical grounds" of your own creation and when queried, you shift and fly all over the place, thereby being a Reubenite, " Unstable as Water" and thus Not Reliable.

And yet, with the use of trickery and cunning, you wish to compel people to accept your undefended and ungrounded position.

The Truth of the Lord is Established Forever! Proverbs 12:19 - "The Lip of Truth Shall Be Established Forever: but a Lying Tongue is but for a moment."

= And We All See You All, Always, Struggling to establish thy own FALSE truths.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, But my Words shall Not pass away" Mathew 24:35.

EMPTY NOISE everywhere......
Re: Why Are Jehovah's Witnesses Disliked? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2020
This question supposed to be of great help to any unbeliever out there but since they feel they know better i'll advise that you keep the secret secret!
Jesus is the way the truth and the life, no one can get everlasting life without Jesus.
Satan knows this so he was busy preparing so many counterfeit form of worship all in the name of this same Jesus, Jesus told his followers these fact so as lovers of their faithful brothers who will later embrace Christianity, they asked Jesus "how will later generations IDENTIFY this group when we are no more?"
Jesus gave so many clues that will help honest hearted people to identify his group when Satan's fabrications are being sold everywhere as Christianity!

©Love will bind them together as one big and happy family! John 13:34-35
©They will be doing preaching and teaching work throughout! Matthew 24:14
©They will not participate in worldly politics! John 17:14-16
©They will be hated for separating themselves! Matthew 5:11-12
©They will be accused of being Cultists due to their strong bond! Matthew 10:25

So there are many many clues Jesus gave to help honest hearted persons identify his true followers, but it all depends on those who wish to know, majority will just like to flow with the common trend around them! Matthew 7:13-14

Good morning my brother, hope to see you soon in Paradise!

(1) (Reply)

Full Album Download: The Book Of Mali By Mali Music / What Is God's Kingdom? / I’ll Kill Anyone Who Talks Harshly About Oyedepo – Pastor Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.