Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja (1216 Views)

Is It Ok Using A Minibus (Korope) As A Family Car? / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria / First Crash: ₦99 Million Aurus Senat A.K.A Putin's Limo Damaged By A Minibus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

My intelligent, brave and bold brothers and sisters of this forum, my special greetings.

Please i need information regarding certain fees, businesses and permits to start an inter-state minibus passenger transport company in Abuja. Here are my questions for transport gurus to help me with:

How much is it to join the NURTW (Union) in Abuja?

Is it possible to rent a space to be used as a terminal for a transport business startup and how much would it cost. Are there any possibility of my operation not be disrupted after joining the relevant authorities

What are the relevant authorities to join that would not cost me my operations upon startup and their cost

The best location to attract customers for Abuja - Lagos route

Please bear in mind that its just a startup. I am looking for a way to include all these costs in my business plan for the proposed entity with just a bus for startup. My proposed route is Abuja - Lagos twice weekly. Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Any other thoughtful suggestions would be deeply appreciated and if i do have any other questions that pops up pertaining to this industry, i will surely bring it up here. Thank you as you drop your answers and suggestions.
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by emillysmigael(f): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Reachout to @dawnomike, I believe he can hemp on this...
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by Chronicgenius: 3:24am On May 01, 2020
Following keenly. cool
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by MGDIMA4: 5:35am On May 01, 2020
Lalasticala is sleeping
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2020
@dawnomike

funso77:
Hi Nairalanders,

My intelligent, brave and bold brothers and sisters of this forum, my special greetings.

Please i need information regarding certain fees, businesses and permits to start an inter-state minibus passenger transport company in Abuja. Here are my questions for transport gurus to help me with:

Is it possible to rent a space to be used as a terminal for a transport business startup and how much would it cost. Are there any possibility of my operation not be disrupted after joining the relevant authorities

What are the relevant authorities to join that would not cost me my operations upon startup and their cost

The best location to attract customers for Abuja - Lagos route

Please bear in mind that its just a startup. I am looking for a way to include all these costs in my business plan for the proposed entity with just a bus for startup. My proposed route is Abuja - Lagos twice weekly. Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Any other thoughtful suggestions would be deeply appreciated and if i do have any other questions that pops up pertaining to this industry, i will surely bring it up here. Thank you as you drop your answers and suggestions.
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by dawnomike(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
funso77:
@dawnomike

Since You are in Abuja, where not consider intra-state instead?
But if you are still keen on inter-state, you do not need a location of your own. Just link up with an established transport company, they will spill over passengers to you on your desired days.

Too lengthy to explain here
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
dawnomike:
Since You are in Abuja, where not consider intra-state instead?
But if you are still keen on inter-state, you do not need a location of your own. Just link up with an established transport company, they will spill over passengers to you on your desired days.

Too lengthy to explain here

Ok. Thanks for your reply. Probably if i could get your digits, we can talk better. I tried sending you a notification email. Or better still, whats the best way i can reach you
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by MGDIMA4: 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
I will like to know about the inter state +2348076823572
My WhatsApp number
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2020
MGDIMA4:
I will like to know about the inter state +2348076823572
My WhatsApp number

I will try and keep you posted. My number is attached to my signature which i also use for my whatsapp. Whats your interest?
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by dawnomike(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2020
funso77:

Ok. Thanks for your reply. Probably if i could get your digits, we can talk better. I tried sending you a notification email. Or better still, whats the best way i can reach you

You can contact me via whatsapp
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by Ikaosunwon(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2020
I don't understand, you want to use mini bus for interstate transport?
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2020
Yes my brother.

Ikaosunwon:
I don't understand, you want to use mini bus for interstate transport?
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2020
dawnomike:

You can contact me via whatsapp

Thanks brother, I will surely reachout
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 11:38am On May 04, 2020
funso77:
Hi Nairalanders,

This one you are saying "mini bus", make sure it is not KOROPE because FCTA won't accept it.

Go to Jabi Park (main park, not Luxurious bus park) and ask them at their NURTW office there.
Re: Help Needed In Starting A Minibus Transportation Company - Abuja by funso77(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

This one you are saying "mini bus", make sure it is not KOROPE because FCTA won't accept it.

Go to Jabi Park (main park, not Luxurious bus park) and ask them at their NURTW office there.

Lol. Thanks brov. Noooooooo, it is not KOROPE ooo. KOROPE 4 interstate? how na.

Thanks. Appreciate the reply

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 / Direct Toks 2014 Toyota Sienna For Sale / Nissan Pathfinder Vs Toyota Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.