Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board (33571 Views)

Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by InvertedHammer: 4:41am On May 01, 2020
/
Alex is getting closer to the throne.

Next thing you know, he is the publicist for Aso Rock. Then you will realize that Femi Adesina, Ahmed and even MURIC are learners.

\
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Susu888(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2020
Glad their won't be any wailing since na southerner .... they will not see this one O wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by ThatFairGuy: 6:27am On May 01, 2020
Meanwhile, of all the sixteen appointees, ONLY one was given to South West and we didn't heard any murmur of MARGINALIZATION. Had it be other way round? Hmmmn
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by jrusky(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2020
emmabest2000:
Congratulations to Ginika

Meanwhile some people will still insult BUBU for this new appointments

Can I ask what is the usefulness of this so called Fed Character Crap and kindly google it and see how many countries in the world give all these nonsense appointment then come back here.

I"m tired of all these buhari appointment for Commitee of street sweeper, chairman committee of wine tappers, members of alcohol drinkers committee Nigeria etc at the end of the day billion of Naira will be sniffed off for rubbush committee and nonsense membership.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Kingrefreshed: 8:33am On May 01, 2020
AlexReports:
President Buhari Appoints Chief Ginika Tor Williams, 36 Others As Members Of FCC Board Of Trustee

Popular TV/Media personality, ā€ˇChieftain of All Progressive Congress (APC) and Enugu 2019 Deputy Governorship candidate, Chief Amb. Ginika Tor Williams was yesterday confirmed with a new appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari. She was appointed as a Member of Board of the Federal Character Commission, amongst 36 other Members and a new Chairman of the Commission were also appointed.

Chief Mrs. Ginika Tor Williams was appointed in compliance with the provision of Section 154(1) of the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Since the announcement of her appointment, notable personalities and public figures have continued to throw congratulatory messages at the erudite politician and descent leader.

Amongst some notable personalities who threw in goodwill messages was one of Nigeria's finest and recognised PR Personality and Veteran Journalist, Mr. Alex Nwankwo, who congratulated her and encouraged her in the vision of soaring higher. In his words, he says, "Congratulations Big Sister Chief Ginika Tor Williams on your worthy appointment as a Commissioner and Member of the board of Trustees of the Federal Character Commission, keep Soaring Adadioranma".

Chief Ginika has remained undauntedly active in advancing political affairs and developments in Nigeria. She has also piloted several initiatives that has improved and supported growth and development in Nigeria. Her appointment may have never really been a shock, because it is well deserved and long time due.

Days before her new appointment, she was in campaign to promote awareness on the individual roles required to contain and manage the outbreak of the hydra-headed Covid19 pandemic which has claimed thousands of lives across world. While engaging the campaign, Chief Ginika Tor Williams visited her community in Awgu Enugu State, where she distributed palliatives to support people across in her society. She also sensitized them on the facts of covid19 and how to stay safe. Most of the beneficiaries appreciated her and were excited. They all prayed for her and gave her their blessings.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/president-buhari-appoints-chief-ginika.html?m=1

Which one be Tor again ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 8:36am On May 01, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Please provide a skeletal resume of her service in Government.. And maybe the tide may change

Go check. Besides her husband is even rich
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2020
joepepsy:
Hope you check your moniker?
My moniker has got nothing on me. Typical Nigerian trying to grasp at straws and leaving d nucleus of d matter.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
guy222:
Tor means king in Tiv language. Tor williams has multiple busineses in makurdi including a filling station, he is a very popular and a known thug in makurdi
TOR Tiv. I get now
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by atobs4real(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2020
post=89041447:

You wish death on someone's mother?
Is that what you wish for the old people close to you?
The way you kids type on social media is just so alarming and getting outta hands.
Can you just imagine?
May God have mercy on you and keep your family safe o!
You are not current nor intelligent.
Was a dead man not appointed in the zoo government? Why wish her dead? You are on your own ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Ogilinsaka: 10:29am On May 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I know say na only dead\vulture meat you know grin grin grin

Did you read at all

Even if you cannot read, is the person in the picture a man

All you know is to jump from one thread to another dey shout daddy daddy daddy upandan

If you no know your papa, Buhari know him pikin!!!

Thanks sweetheart for dropping it like it's hot for that old papa youngie.
Dead and rotten meat griller..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2020
Your expression is who you are.
SweetCunt97:
My moniker has got nothing on me. Typical Nigerian trying to grasp at straws and leaving d nucleus of d matter.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2020
joepepsy:
Your expression is who you are.
Is that so? So my Moniker is my expression eh? Pls better shift.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2020
Not trying to disrespect you but you should present yourself well imagine i live abroad and am here insearch of a sweet heart not sweetcunt.
SweetCunt97:
Is that so? So my Moniker is my expression eh? Pls better shift.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by emeijeh(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
[s][/s]

Nonsense comment from the dead vulture griller and his sick "we at vulturebbqgrills " .
Be forming employer of labour when he cant even feed himself...
Erediauwa , emeijeh

Hahaha.
He must justify his paymaster Na.
Stupid covidiot he is.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by EdoPrince93(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2020
emeijeh:

Hahaha.
He must justify his paymaster Na.
Stupid covidiot he is.

Am telling you,even at the expense of his sanity he is still willing to die for them like an accursed slave...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
joepepsy:
Not trying to disrespect you but you should present yourself well imagine i live abroad and am here insearch of a sweet heart not sweetcunt.
And? You'll go for what suits u naw. You go chop d heart naw.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2020
How do you know you don't suit me smiley
SweetCunt97:
And? You'll go for what suits u naw. You go chop d heart naw.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2020
joepepsy:
How do you know you don't suit me smiley
Biko hapum. How do u know I ain't some bored housewife simply seeking attention?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2020
Well nice to jam(meet) you, don't know about the house wife stuff but anybody can claim anything.
SweetCunt97:
Biko hapum. How do u know I ain't some bored housewife simply seeking attention?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
joepepsy:
Well nice to jam(meet) you, don't know about the house wife stuff but anybody can claim anything.
Smart. Nice to jam u too
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2020
How are you sweet.............. fill the gap( cunt or heart
SweetCunt97:
Smart. Nice to jam u too
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2020
joepepsy:
How are you sweet.............. fill the gap( cunt or heart
Heart. I'm good
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
I learnt they will be relaxing the lockdown in Nigeria soon, how was the expirence like in naija.
SweetCunt97:
Heart. I'm good
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On May 02, 2020
joepepsy:
I learnt they will be relaxing the lockdown in Nigeria soon, how was the expirence like in naija.
Was hell. Many people probably died from hunger.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by joepepsy(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2020
Wow! But I heard the government provided palliatives.
SweetCunt97:
Was hell. Many people probably died from hunger.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34am On May 03, 2020
joepepsy:
Wow! But I heard the government provided palliatives.
Audio palliatives or palliatives that ain't nothing to write home about. You know your people ryt
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by mrbee1948: 3:44pm On May 09, 2020
OmoManU:

mumu see as he's beating chest on something he knows little or nothing about, Goan as your elders that has sense to teach you about Kwara state. FYI 12 of kwara 16 local governments are Yorubas telling you that Kwara is an 80% Yoruba state
K
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by OmoManU: 4:12pm On May 09, 2020
mrbee1948:

Then why is there no Oba of Ilorin? Why is the Fulani caliphate in total control of Kwara state? Ur forefathers sold Kwara to the Fulanis b4 you were born.
FYI: I know the pathetic history of Kwara more than you. AFONJA/ALIMI BETRAYALS. THE SAME PATH YOUR MESSIAH TINUBU IS FOLLOWING.

Mumu brainwashed mofo, tell me your birthplace if you are really proud of it and I will spoil your mood for you for the rest of your life. If you don't know that Ilorin as town is different from Kwara as a state, it simply means all the money spent educating you issa big waste
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by mrbee1948: 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
OmoManU:

Mumu brainwashed mofo, tell me your birthplace if you are really proud of it and I will spoil your mood for you for the rest of your life. If you don't know that Ilorin as town is different from Kwara as a state, it simply means all the money spent educating you issa big waste

Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by OmoManU: 5:01pm On May 09, 2020
mrbee1948:

Afonja! Even a toddler knows that the capital of Kwara is Ilorin. My point is if Kwara is STILL a Yoruba owned state, why is there no Oba of Ilorin? Just as there is an Oba of Lagos. EMIR OF ILORIN. LOL! UNA NO DEY SHAME.
Embrace the sad truth Nigga! The Yoruba region has lost Kwara state FOREVER.
Afonja wld have had a good legacy if he had sold Kwara state for an oil well or some billions of $ just like Alakija who sold her pussy for an Oil well(A wise woman). But no, he sold Kwara to the caliphate in exchange for a hot plate of Amala & gbegiri soup. Even his poor lineage would spit on his grave today.

Going into an argument an unintelligent person like you issa waste of energy
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by mrbee1948: 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
OmoManU:

Going into an argument an unintelligent person like you issa waste of energy

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / 'Border Closure Exposes Nigeria's Deficiency In Local Rice Production'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.