Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board (33570 Views)

Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? / Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by mayklef(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89041447:

You wish death on someone's father?
Is that what you wish for the old people close to you?
The way you kids type on social media is just so alarming.
Can you just imagine?
May God have mercy on you and keep your family safe o!
Bleep off keyboard warrior, i bet u cant repeat this same lane words 2 my face if u kum acros mi Ewu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which one is the TOR in d name undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by maxist2020(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
that woman Chief Ginika tor looks more like a director in coven
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by moscojoor(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89041362:
Welcome on board Mr Tor Willams.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

Thanks for offering your self to join our darling Daddy as he takes us to a land flowing with milk and honey.

We want to be positive that you are one of the good guys.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
read and understand b4 u comment

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by SweetCunt97(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:
Who did she fvck?
So a woman cannot earn political positions without fvcking men? What's wrong with you silly sexists. Is it safe to say the male names there sucked dicks to get the appointments?

Pls let's be guided and give women the respect they deserve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Totobulie: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sometimes you just wish you were an Afghanistan, sudan or Syria citizen instead of being a Nigerian citizen. I have been digging the internet to get a full biography of this woman that would include her achievements and etc, but till now I have not seen anything.

In sane countries, a lot of their leaders have linkedln account or some other outfits where you can go and check up what they are and what they have done... This is because you can't give what you don't have SIMPLE! I HAVE CHECKED ALMOST ALL THE APPOINTMENTS FROM BUHARI SINCE HE CAME TO POWER, ALL HAS NOTHING TO SHOW, AND YOU YOUTHS WANT TO BE EMPLOYED? LOL... UNA MUMU GO DO BY 2023. MEANWHILE, ON THE OTHER PAGE, MOST OF MY FRIENDS FROM THE SW HAS BEEN DENIYING THAT THEY NEVER VOTED BUHARI... TAKE A POSITION AND STAND BY IT... THAT'S DIGNITY AND ALSO PEOPLE WILL NOT SEE YOU AS A TWO EDGED SWORD OR A CAMELEON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by flokii: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Is she the one in the first picture?.. omo I no mind o grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by AdaoraNK(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't see any big deal or repentance from General muhammadu Buhari as every state must have a representative (as commissioner) to the board of Federal Character Commission.

General Buhari should address the issue raised by Osita Chidoka on this same commission.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89041362:
Welcome on board Mr Tor Willams.

A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

Thanks for offering your self to join our darling Daddy as he takes us to a land flowing with milk and honey.

We want to be positive that you are one of the good guys.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
It's a "she", not a Mr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:
Who did she fvck?
Your son

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Onyekachi419(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I assume she's paid her dues.
I think she paid in full grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by nedekid: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
EdoPrince93:
[s][/s]

Nonsense comment from the dead vulture griller and his sick "we at vulturebbqgrills " .
Be forming employer of labour when he cant even feed himself...
Erediauwa , emeijeh
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DonMustafa: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoie:

Your son

Like he did you, right?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by nedekid: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I know say na only dead\vulture meat you know grin grin grin

Did you read at all

Even if you cannot read, is the person in the picture a man

All you know is to jump from one thread to another dey shout daddy daddy daddy upandan

If you no know your papa, Buhari know him pikin!!!
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

Like he fvcked my wife, right?
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by afecgivers: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
AlexReports:
President Buhari Appoints Chief Ginika Tor Williams, 36 Others As Members Of FCC Board Of Trustee

Popular TV/Media personality, ā€ˇChieftain of All Progressive Congress (APC) and Enugu 2019 Deputy Governorship candidate, Chief Amb. Ginika Tor Williams was yesterday confirmed with a new appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari. She was appointed as a Member of Board of the Federal Character Commission, amongst 36 other Members and a new Chairman of the Commission were also appointed.

Chief Mrs. Ginika Tor Williams was appointed in compliance with the provision of Section 154(1) of the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Since the announcement of her appointment, notable personalities and public figures have continued to throw congratulatory messages at the erudite politician and descent leader.

Amongst some notable personalities who threw in goodwill messages was one of Nigeria's finest and recognised PR Personality and Veteran Journalist, Mr. Alex Nwankwo, who congratulated her and encouraged her in the vision of soaring higher. In his words, he says, "Congratulations Big Sister Chief Ginika Tor Williams on your worthy appointment as a Commissioner and Member of the board of Trustees of the Federal Character Commission, keep Soaring Adadioranma".

Chief Ginika has remained undauntedly active in advancing political affairs and developments in Nigeria. She has also piloted several initiatives that has improved and supported growth and development in Nigeria. Her appointment may have never really been a shock, because it is well deserved and long time due.

Days before her new appointment, she was in campaign to promote awareness on the individual roles required to contain and manage the outbreak of the hydra-headed Covid19 pandemic which has claimed thousands of lives across world. While engaging the campaign, Chief Ginika Tor Williams visited her community in Awgu Enugu State, where she distributed palliatives to support people across in her society. She also sensitized them on the facts of covid19 and how to stay safe. Most of the beneficiaries appreciated her and were excited. They all prayed for her and gave her their blessings.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/04/president-buhari-appoints-chief-ginika.html?m=1

After Muslim Muslim made chairman and secretary. WHO BE MUMU
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Jaqenhghar: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DonMustafa: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoie:

grin

That's makes you his mom
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DanseMacabre(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
enemyofprogress:
both in cash and kind

grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonMustafa:

That's if you are his mom
E pain am grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Jaqenhghar: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a woman cannot earn political positions without fvcking men? What's wrong with you silly sexists. Is it safe to say the male names there sucked dicks to get the appointments?

Pls let's be guided and give women the respect they deserve.

You dont know how it works in political spheres then. None is spared. None is too ugly or too married or too fat or too slim. Niggerian politicians are pigs. They will eat anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DanseMacabre(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Onyekachi419:

I think she paid in full grin

cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tor na name wey person dey answer.
Tiv people precisely.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by Halo22: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats Nwanyi ka Ibe ya.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DanseMacabre(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
EdoPrince93:
[s][/s]

Nonsense comment from the dead vulture griller and his sick "we at vulturebbqgrills " .
Be forming employer of labour when he cant even feed himself...
Erediauwa , emeijeh

Damn this is cooold man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DonMustafa: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoie:

E pain am grin

Pain? Lol

I actually laughed at your comment. It's a twisted stageplay. Someone needs a job, fvcks a young guy to get the job just like the guy fvcked you who happens to be his mum. And you tried becoming my wife because you needed child support but I said I can't harbour bastards. So you went and jumped in third mainland. You were rescued by fishermen and given free data, now you type nonsense online.

The title of the movie is called Circle of Zoie
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by EdoPrince93(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Damn this is cooold man.
Yeah and Nice signature by the way...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by wizkidblogger(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Her husband is a tiv man from benue state.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by mrbee1948: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
OmoManU:
Chairperson is from Kwara and she's Yoruba

WRONG!!!
Kwara is not Yoruba. Kwara state people are not Omoluabis. There is no Oba in Kwara but only Emir's. KWARA IS FULANI. Do your research.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by DanseMacabre(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Yeah and Nice signature by the way...
wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Ginika Tor Williams As Member Of FCC Board by kabillionaire(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.