Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tecno Marketers And Lies - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Marketers And Lies (2960 Views)

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers / Who Are Paid Marketers And Why Are They Angry? / Five Lies They Tell You About Phone, Laptop Batteries By Prince Osuagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Lemme label for better understanding
2018:- 41%
2019:- 31%
2020:- approximately 27%
Transsion is running on borrowed time
Why do you think they are now recruiting Celeb? And their advertising is more aggressive?
If you noticed, opposed, xiaomi and Samsung opened up to Nigerian markets and became more affordable between 2018/2019
That was when tecno's shine begin to wane
Read the facts
You are just contradicting yourself with those screenshots
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 8:49am On May 02, 2020
Edopesin:

because the average Nigerian only cares about RAM, Battery, Storage and camera and don't know that these things require a compatible processor for the best experience but no o just give them 5000maH, 64gb storage, and 3 cameras (Only 1 camera will be working) and add stupidly high price
I was on this table
me too cheesy
I don comot hand for transission matter, their garbages is a no buy for me ever again

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by TrollKiller(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

You are just contradicting yourself with those screenshots
Read the comments on this thread and the spark 5 thread
Hear what people here think about Transsion

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Edopesin: 5:14pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

The so called crap still sells till date. The so called have good CSR, they have presence in many cities and towns. The so called crap has given the poor the opportunity to enjoy android. I don't blame you because your need is insatiable hence the clamour for more.

The poor that can afford it don't know that they're being exploited
How can you be giving agbalumo when the money is worth an apple

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 5:33pm On May 02, 2020
TrollKiller:

Read the comments on this thread and the spark 5 thread
Hear what people here think about Transsion
He gave statistics that is not correct
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
Edopesin:

The poor that can afford it don't know that they're being exploited
How can you be giving agbalumo when the money is worth an apple
The customer decides what they want
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

so person with normal eyes would prefer shit to food abi

Werey man

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Edopesin: 5:56pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

No customer will want to pay more than they should, abi don't you see they're paying more than they should ni

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 6:00pm On May 02, 2020
Edopesin:

No customer will want to pay more than they should, abi don't you see they're paying more than they should ni
You are not in the shoe of the customer, there are customers that still prefer a particular brand inspite of the buohaha from the internet. It is their choice hence you can't force your choice on them.
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
Crownedjon:
so person with normal eyes would prefer shit to food abi

Werey man
Don't decide for them let them make their choice. One man's shit is another man's happiness that is how the world is
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Edopesin: 6:09pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

You are not in the shoe of the customer, there are customers that still prefer a particular brand inspite of the buohaha from the internet. It is their choice hence you can't force your choice on them.

Let the ones that still prefer Transsion after we expose there exploiting move ahead, no be we get their money but we will continue spreading the word to people that haven't heard and I don't see your problem with that

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 6:14pm On May 02, 2020
Edopesin:

Let the ones that still prefer Transsion after we expose there exploiting move ahead, no be we get their money but we will continue spreading the word to people that haven't heard and I don't see your problem with that
Then get ready for more drama
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Edopesin: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

Then get ready for more drama

Na we dey write the script cheesy the more transsion phone users see threads like this, the more they are informed and educated on the scam that is transsion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
Edopesin:

Na we dey write the script cheesy the more transsion phone users see threads like this, the more they are informed and educated on the scam that is transsion
Stories
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 6:52pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

Don't decide for them let them make their choice. One man's shit is another man's happiness that is how the world is
you are yarning dust bro..
We would liberate them and there is nothing you can do about that cool

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
Crownedjon:
Don't worry we will push your brand out of Nigerian market soon
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 9:06pm On May 02, 2020
edoairways:

Don't worry we will push your brand out of Nigerian market soon
okoto meow

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 9:38pm On May 02, 2020
Crownedjon:
okoto meow
I support your assertions now
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Chuksteric(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2020
It just occurred to me that the idiot defending the nonsense may be looking for promotion .. 15k no de do am again grin grin ... Fight the truth with all your power bro .. The truth always prevails

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
strong battery strong battery person no go hear word just after two months my spark 3 battery begin get fault
This one died me...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
atheistandproud:

I pray. This is the UEFA champions League na.

Tecno should follow Leagoo, Innjoo, Leagoo, Itel, Doogee, Homtom, Oukitel, Afrione, Blueboo, Cubot, Bontel etc. in the Nigerian Premier League to do competition
No vex, remove doogee and cubot from the list.

The league is like this.
Oukitel.
Tecno.
Blueboo and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2020
TrollKiller:

Sunshinev
Zesushvwriter
Atheistandproud
Mrbone2
Transsion has been exposed further grin
When I dey tell Transission for nairaland say an army is rising, Transission's days of deceit is collapsing. They ignored and instead, took glo's route of employing public figures to deceive innocent buyers for them while offering trash services and products.

Fast forward from 2016 to now... I am amazed at the facts people post exposing Transission. Sometimes I feel like my spirit has multiplied into millions of spirits and everyone is now working to archive a common good. But no, it's not my spirit it's just intelligence, once you become aware you will detest everything Transision stands with.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
I don't want to create a new thread for this. I just want to state the obvious and for public knowledge.
My desire to take up this mantle to enlighten the general public or have these information available to the public was as a result of the appalling method and marketing strategy employed by Transission holdings.

If you are a potential buyer and you are searching for an online reference on what to expect when you get a Transission device. Due to Transission's strategic method and skilled means of knowing where to place their agents online. You will only endup learning details Transission wants you to know concerning the device you are shopping for. So in plain sense, you won't get the truth.
If 5 users are complaining of the device you are planning to buy, you will see over 100 comments beating those five users bitter experiences to the cold; making it impossible for you locate.

This method applies to their offline market and advertising strategy too.

To cut the long story stud.
This decision to continue to expos any lie Transision is trying to hide is a job I am enjoying, if for anything, for the fact that many Nigerians are now more intelligent and tech-oriented enough to know a device is more than spec sheet.

Thank you all... We are in this together, truth always prevail..
Signed: Standard Organisation Of ₦land

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by uchihajt: 12:33am On May 03, 2020
dyfaze:

That phone na advanced calculator.. E hang die grin grin
Why im no go hang..
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by TrollKiller(m): 1:38am On May 03, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
I don't want to create a new thread for this. I just want to state the obvious and for public knowledge.
My desire to take up this mantle to enlighten the general public or have these information available to the public was as a result of the appalling method and marketing strategy employed by Transission holdings.

If you are a potential buyer and you are searching for an online reference on what to expect when you get a Transission device. Due to Transission's strategic method and skilled means of knowing where to place their agents online. You will only endup learning details Transission wants you to know concerning the device you are shopping for. So in plain sense, you won't get the truth.
If 5 users are complaining of the device you are planning to buy, you will see over 100 comments beating those five users bitter experiences to the cold; making it impossible for you locate.

This method applies to their offline market and advertising strategy too.

To cut the long story stud.
This decision to continue to expos any lie Transision is trying to hide is a job I am enjoying, if for anything, for the fact that many Nigerians are now more intelligent and tech-oriented enough to know a device is more than spec sheet.

Thank you all... We are in this together, truth always prevail..
Signed: Standard Organisation Of ₦land
Noted!

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Hoyindarmolar(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2020
Wow!
So this is how it is
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by atheistandproud(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
Wow!
So this is how it is

Yes oh.

They're selling the same shii in different packages.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Mohbola(f): 5:27pm On May 03, 2020
edoairways:

Yes The screenshot is a clear prove that they still top Inspite of the propaganda

People are still buying tecno. Please where's redmi on the chart
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Mohbola(f): 5:32pm On May 03, 2020
Crownedjon:

The fact is most people using tecno are not even on nairaland... They are simply still buying it because of the fact that tecno has been in existence for long and they don't even know the difference
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
Mohbola:

The fact is most people using tecno are not even on nairaland... They are simply still buying it because of the fact that tecno has been in existence for long and they don't even know the difference
try to be intelligent when typing, stop typing like someone that did not complete primary school education

Thanks
Tecno/infinix days are numbered you are supposed to be looking for another job by now

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Crownedjon: 5:35pm On May 03, 2020
Mohbola:

People are still buying tecno. Please where's redmi on the chart
no one is talking about redmi
A Tecno/infinix marketer has no right to mention value for money that way to start with..
Don't worry you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by korban3134(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Lemme label for better understanding
2018:- 41%
2019:- 31%
2020:- approximately 27%
Transsion is running on borrowed time
Why do you think they are now recruiting Celeb? And their advertising is more aggressive?
If you noticed, opposed, xiaomi and Samsung opened up to Nigerian markets and became more affordable between 2018/2019
That was when tecno's shine begin to wane
Read the facts

Fact-Filled, well referenced & on point... nicely done bro wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Bet9ja Old Mobile | Access Old Mobile Bet9ja / Between BB Z3 And Z10 / Affordable Internet Night Pan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.