Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tecno Marketers And Lies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Marketers And Lies (2985 Views)

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers / Who Are Paid Marketers And Why Are They Angry? / Five Lies They Tell You About Phone, Laptop Batteries By Prince Osuagwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Marketers And Lies by TrollKiller(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have noticed that these specific set of people will never ever create a rich and technical thread to carry the course of transsion.

They will never sit down and create a thread yo break down The specs of their devices and convince an average nairaland user to buy their devices without Lying blatantly

That was how one of them Lied to a poor nairalander that the helio a25 chip in the infinix hot 9 is better than the snapdragon 625 in a xiaomi device! I swear, I felt like holding the idiot and slap that nonsense out of him.

Another thing is that they hate educational threads on chips and phone parts (GPU, ram and camera sensors)...... They know it exposes their lies, that's why you see them on every thread of that nature t defend their lies.. Always frustrating phone veterans WHO simply wants to pass a message

Transsion will soon go to shit. Its only. a matter of time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
LOUD THE VOLUMUME ABEG

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by TrollKiller(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
LOUD THE VOLUMUME ABEG
As long as they Bleep up and cheat poor Nigerians.... We go day expose them

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
TrollKiller:

As long as they Bleep up and cheat poor Nigerians.... We go day expose them
strong battery strong battery person no go hear word just after two months my spark 3 battery begin get fault

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by TrollKiller(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
strong battery strong battery person no go hear word just after two months my spark 3 battery begin get fault
Lool
I use the pouvoir 3 too.....
The phone has been sowing down, apps are stopping and the phone frezees and crash when I multitask

I regret patronizing transsion

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 2:55am On May 01, 2020
Una welldone oh kiss kiss
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 4:06am On May 01, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

Lol.. Strong Battery without fasting Charging that thing dey vex me. When I switched from RN7 to RN8pro, a colleague that normally use my charger to charge its useless Infinix for almost 5hrs could not use it again. He's buying note 8 pro on Monday too, the idiot said na only its fast charging he likes. Funny guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by eki2000(m): 5:25am On May 01, 2020
I left them a long time ago

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by jboixxx: 5:37am On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

Lol.. Strong Battery without fasting Charging that thing dey vex me. When I switched from RN7 to RN8pro, a colleague that normally use my charger to charge its useless Infinix for almost 5hrs could not use it again. He's buying note 8 pro on Monday too, the idiot said na only its fast charging he likes. Funny guy
Hahahaha! So, he's buying a phone worth >80k just cuz of it's fast charging?! Wetin Musa no go see for gate? Why not buy fast charger to continue enjoying his Infinix?
No mind am....na shame no let him give am befitting accolades grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 5:47am On May 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Hahahaha! So, he's buying a phone worth >80k just cuz of it's fast charging?! Wetin Musa no go see for gate? Why not buy fast charger to continue enjoying his Infinix?
No mind am....na shame no let him give am befitting accolades grin grin grin grin

Actually the guy is a funny type. . I know he's actually considering the great designs, Speedy performance, Strong Battery and durability too. RN8pro is kinda heavy but the gaming performance is preventing me from going back to Samsung.

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by seunfly: 6:54am On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

jboixxx:

The truth is some people don't know phone basics, all they know about is phone charges fast, Camera, latest design and makes calls.
That is why they can spend 95k on camon 15 and never thinks the are on a lossing side.

A friend of mine bought one infinix with pounch hole design and he was claiming his phone is better than my huawei Y9 because mine has notch and his has pounch hole, i just laugh it off because i dont know where to start explaining things to him. As far as he his concerned, he is using latest phone and his latest phone us better than my old phone period. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Karex81(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2020
People need to be educated about soc, seriously. Transsion is deceiving people with design.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by Collinz2(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2020
With my last infinix experience i made up my mind never to use tecno or infinix again. Im even phoneless now.

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 11:27am On May 01, 2020
edoairways:
Una welldone oh kiss kiss

"but but tecno is still topping chart"

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 12:40pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

You're right.. Tecno is topping chart among (ITEL, INIFINIX,BLU,WIko, Bontel, M horse)

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 12:42pm On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

You're right.. Tecno is topping chart among (ITEL, INIFINIX,BLU,WIko, Bontel, M horse)

grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by uchihajt: 12:43pm On May 01, 2020
M horse keh...
That one nah phone also..?
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

Yes The screenshot is a clear prove that they still top Inspite of the propaganda

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
uchihajt:
M horse keh...
That one nah phone also..?

That phone na advanced calculator.. E hang die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
edoairways:

Yes The screenshot is a clear prove that they still top Inspite of the propaganda

But scrap is scrap

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

But scrap is scrap
But the supposedly crap has high sales till date
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
But still trash na trash
edoairways:
But the supposedly crap has high sales till date
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
edoairways:

Oga, are you for real? Topping the list of mobile vendors in Nigeria. . I see. because Nigeria is still underdeveloped country. . You have a point

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:
But still trash na trash
grin

grin grin no problem we like am
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 12:59pm On May 01, 2020
edoairways:

grin grin no problem we like am

I know but it's crap

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

I know but it's crap
It serve our needs. No difference between plantain chips and kpekere grin
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by sunshineV(f): 1:04pm On May 01, 2020
edoairways:

It serve our needs. No difference between plantain chips and kpekere grin

Lol who is "we" and "our"?

Be careful

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by edoairways: 1:22pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol who is "we" and "our"?

Be careful
We know ourselves
Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by skywalker240(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

my spinal-dick. grin

sunshinev meme oo grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by skywalker240(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
edoairways:
We the marketers know ourselves
thats right boy. grin
and the gullible, ignorant peeps you deceive too.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by atheistandproud(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

Mad ooooooooooooh

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Marketers And Lies by dyfaze: 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

Mad ooooooooooooh

Abi na. Can Tecno top the chat here:
Samsung
Apple
Huawei
Xiaomi Redmi
Oppo
LG
Motorola

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Airtel Is Confuse / World's Thinnest Phone Is 6.18mm By Huawei / Which Good Android Phone Can I Get Within 24-26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.