Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Earn Cash Flow From Your Daily Consumable Brands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Cash Flow From Your Daily Consumable Brands (844 Views)

Financial Flow From Oil, Gas Sector Drops To $17.05 In 2016 – NEITI / Building A Cash Flow From The Telecom Industry. / I Want To Be A Consumable Products Distributor. I Need Your Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Cash Flow From Your Daily Consumable Brands by Asikaodama(m): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Longrich bioscience international is a 34 years old company basically into research, development and manufacturing company that produces for other multinational companies via OEM( Original Equipment Manufacturing) and ODM ( Original Design Manufacturing) e.g WALMART, UNILEVER, TESCO, GSK, AVON, ADIDAS, MARK & SPENCER etc. It is the biggest manufacturing company in the whole of Asia and over the years has won awards on quality and service delivery. It has 8 research institute around the globe and is currently building the 9th one here in Nigeria at Ibeju- Lekki free trade zone Lagos state. This manufacturing plant will employ over 5,000 people in Nigeria and that alone is a great input to our economy.longrich bioscience international established a platform to inform, educate and empower millions of people of the world to attain financial freedom and achieve their dreams. It is building a transgenerational wealth by using a sustainable platform with presence in over 138 counties.

LONGRICH Bioscience is a great investment. Partner with thus multinational company . Its indeed futuristic, and REGISTRATION IS FREE. U can reach me on: zero seven zero, six two three, nine four five, seven six For details.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Is A Pathetic Thieving Bank. Beware! / Moniepoint / I Will Pay N3,000 For Your Twitter Account, Even If It Has 0 Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.