Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them (1498 Views)

Mama Cat Brings Her Kitten To Hospital Emergency Room In Desperate Need Of Help / California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:32am On May 01, 2020
Recently, photos taken at one Istanbul hospital’s emergency room made a round on social media. The snaps that were shared by Merve Özcan on Twitter show a mother cat bringing her sick kitten to the human hospital. The paramedics can be seen surrounding the poor mama cat and petting her.

Luckily, the Turkish people are known for their love and respect for stray animals and they provided the cats with the necessary help. The kitten is now fine and no CAT scans were required.

Recently, in Istanbul, a stray cat mom took her baby kitten to the ER.
Source:https://www.boredpanda.com/mother-cat-takes-her-sick-kitten-to-hospital/

2 Likes

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by CokeBar(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2020
Awwn, so cute...

I loooove cats!

Here's my little Pirate.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:35am On May 01, 2020
Shared by thousands of people on Turkish social media and liked by more than 82k people on Reddit, the story made many’s hearts warm. In the photos shared on Twitter, a baby kitten is seen carried by its mama to the human emergency room. “Today we were in the emergency room of the hospital when a cat rushed to bring her offspring in her mouth,” Merve Özcan, who originally shared the photos, wrote.

The photos that made a round on social media show paramedics huddled around the cats.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:36am On May 01, 2020
The Turkish media reports that the medics intervened immediately and checked the kitten for obvious health issues. The mother cat was following her baby around and did not let it out of her sight.

While the kitten was being cared for, the mama cat was given milk and food.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:38am On May 01, 2020
Local media writes that while the baby was being cared for, the medics gave its mother some milk and food to make her more relaxed and comfortable. The Turks have long been known for their love and care for stray animals, with many leaving out food and water for them on the streets.

After the intervention of human doctors, the two cats were directed to a vet.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by TLoveFoundation: 12:39am On May 01, 2020
This can only happen in a society of compassion.
Compassion first looks for the solution to the problem
before or without looking at the person/animal/place or thing
with the problem.

We long for a society that is more-
Sensible
Sensitive and
Loving

SSL...

Happy May

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by SeverusSnape(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2020
WOW!. So touching and moving.

That's a sane society, Let that cat come and try this in Nigeria. She and her kitten will land in one pot before they even reach halfway to the vet.

places like this are developed that even their animals know the right things to do. I hope we get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:39am On May 01, 2020
Luckily, as Turkish media reported, both cats seemed fine, but were still directed to the vet just to be sure that the mother and kitten duo are in good health.

The event was all over Turkish news outlets and social media.

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 12:40am On May 01, 2020
People on Reddit praised the paramedics and hospital staff at the Istanbul hospital for their kind actions. Some also remembered stories of their own where people helped animals in need. “This happened in my hometown with a birthing cat. She had problems and walked up to the hospital and started to meow. They helped her and she is now the pet of the doctor who called the vet,” one Reddit user shared.
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by obiekunie2: 12:41am On May 01, 2020
i think its time humans begin to see the fact that these animals are also intelligent, have passion, love and may also have souls.

its time we think twice and may be reduce killing them.

i think i now totally agree with 2face wife.

i will stop eating meat from tomorrow. cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:46am On May 01, 2020
Witches.

Nigerians would have burnt all of them with annoiting oil.

And one pastor would have claimed that it was his prayers that brought the cat inside the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by EzzyCarter: 12:50am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
i think its time humans begin to see the fact that these animals are also intelligent, have passion, love and may also have souls.

i will stop eating meat from tomorrow
. cool

Lol. Isn't that meat I'm seeing in your pot? tongue
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by nifemi25(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2020
Imagine if this happen at any mfm or deeper life church member house...the person would have brought out different annoting oil for casting and killing of the devil....his pastor would have be telling him its devil from his village that appear to him....only God can save us Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by CrudeSon: 1:01am On May 01, 2020
While in Nigeria,it would have been a woman turned into a cat and also turned a baby into a cat to kidnap the baby!!!

Instead of helping,they will gather to snap pics while area boys hit the cats
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Nukilia: 1:56am On May 01, 2020
nifemi25:
Imagine if this happen at any mfm or deeper life church member house...the person would have brought out different annoting oil for casting and killing of the devil....his pastor would have be telling him its devil from his village that appear to him....only God can save us Nigerians..

Religion has killed every atom of kindness in Nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:06am On May 01, 2020
TLoveFoundation:
This can only happen in a society of compassion.
Compassion first looks for the solution to the problem
before or without looking at the person/animal/place or thing
with the problem.

We long for a society that is more-
Sensible
Sensitive and
Loving

SSL...

Exactly.

Happy May
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:08am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
WOW!. So touching and moving.

That's a sane society, Let that cat come and try this in Nigeria. She and her kitten will land in one pot before they even reach halfway to the vet.

places like this are developed that even their animals know the right things to do. I hope we get there someday.

The cat is probably wiser than some person in a state that begins with K.
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:11am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

its time we think twice and may be reduce killing them.

i think i now totally agree with 2face wife.

i will stop eating meat from tomorrow. cool

It's certainly that they are more intelligent than some persons.
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:12am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Witches.

Nigerians would have burnt all of them with annoiting oil.

And one pastor would have claimed that it was his prayers that brought the cat inside the hospital.

My belle ooh.
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:13am On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Where you see the meat?
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2020
Asiri1991:

grin grin
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by Asiri1991: 8:14am On May 01, 2020
nifemi25:

Crash, land and die.
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by younghartz(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2020
Mother's love is the only genuine love
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by EzzyCarter: 8:40am On May 01, 2020
Asiri1991:

Where you see the meat?

grin grin grin
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by obiekunie2: 9:24am On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

bros i said from tomorrow! cheesy
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by EzzyCarter: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

bros i said from tomorrow! cheesy

I believe you bro cheesy. It's really easy becoming a vegetarian overnight grin grin grin
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by obiekunie2: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
Asiri1991:

bros there are many states tht begin with 'k':

Katsina
Kano
Kaduna
Kebbi
Kogi

and
Kwara

So which of them are you talking about? cheesy
Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by obiekunie2: 9:31am On May 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I believe you bro cheesy. It's really easy becoming a vegetarian overnight grin grin grin

tomorrow never comes my brother man.

if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Cat Brings Her Ill Kitten To The Hospital, Medics Rush To Help Them by EzzyCarter: 9:46am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:

tomorrow never comes my brother man.

if you know you know grin

Hahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Canine Parvovirus Infection In Dogs / A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel / What Do I Need To Know About The American Eskimo Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.