Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame (4282 Views)

Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday / Ibru, George, Others To Lose National Honours • Tafa Balogun, Erastus Akingbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
implication is not the word, its a useless propaganda to tarnish the EX IGP image. Certain things some people will never so. It's Friday I'm off to Vegas and let BUSHFAG continue to wag his tongue like a toothless dog. peace
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by BUSHFELLOW(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
IN AS MUCH AS I WAS BROUGHT UP IN LIFE NEVER TO INSULT MY ELDERLY, I THINK I ALSO DESERVE A LITTLE RESPECT FROM YOU. YOU STARTED ALL THIS NAME CALLING FROM LAST YEAR AND YOU HAVE STARTED IT AGAIN.

MY NEIGHBOR HOOD WHERE I GROW UP SHOULD NOT BE USED AS CRITERIA. YOU MIGHT HAVE GROWN UP IN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN YOUR FATHER THE EX IGP DID. HE STRUGGLED HARD TO GIVE YOU A BETTER LIFE SO WOULD I DO THE SAME FOR MY KIDS.

I AM PROUD TO BE FROM AJEGUNLE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I WILL ALWAYS TELL EVERY ONE I MEET IN LIFE THAT I GREW UP THERE , BECAUSE I AM PROUD OF WHAT I HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE THOUGH NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE BECAUSE I DONT LOOK LIKE ONE WHO IS FROM THERE BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH AND IAM NOT ASHAMED OF SAYING IT.

YOU ARE 35+ YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME MANNERS UP THERE. STOP INSULTING YOUR YOUNGER ONES FIRST YOU ONLY CORRECT THEM WHEN THEY ARE DOING WRONG YOU JUST DON'T POUR INSULT.

YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND CALLED PEOPLE NAMES ON THIS FORUM, PEOPLE LIKE IBB, ATIKU, AND LIKE OF OTHERS WHY IS IT NOW THAT IT HAS AFFECTED YOU THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED AND WANT US NOT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE TABLOIDS. PLEASE WE ARE ONLY AIRING OUR PERSONAL VIEW AND OPINION, YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OKIRO IS YOUR FAMILY FRIEND AND EHINDERO IS YOUR FATHERS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. ALL I EXPECTED YOU TO DO WAS TO SHED SOME LIGHT AND MAKE US UNDERSTAND MORE BETTER.

THIS IS A FORUM FOR THE MATURE MINDS AND I MUST SAY THAT IAM GLAD IF NOT HAPPY TO BE CHATTING WITH PEOPLE OF ALL WORKS OF LIFE I GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SOCIETY FROM HERE EVERY DAY . I RESPECT YOUR TOPICS AND EVEN YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS SO PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP CALLING ME gay SO I DON'T HAVE TO INSULT MY ELDER BECAUSE IT IS NOT OF ME. I WASN'T BROUGHT UP LIKE PLEASE I BEG YOU AGAIN.

BEFORE I FORGET MY DAD HAS BEEN TO THE US A LOT AND PRESENTLY HE IS THERE MY ELDER ONE ARE THERE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE NOT SUFFERING WE ARE LIVING GOOD BECAUSE ALL HOW HOSPITAL AND EDUCATIONAL BILLS PAID BY THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT. MY DAD IS A SENIOR STAFF OF AMERICAN EMBASSY AND I AM PROUD OF THE MAN. SO I DON BLAME YOU IF YOU TRY TO DEFEND YOURS, I WOULD DO THE SAME IF I WERE TO BE IN YOUR SHOES.

THE REASON I STILL SHOUT AJEGUNLE IS BECAUSE I LIVED THE BETTER PART OF MY LIFE THERE OUT OF MY 27 YEARS ON EARTH I SPENT 21 THERE BEFORE THING FINALLY CHANGED FOR MY OLD MAN WE MOVED TO SHONIBARE ESTATE IN MARYLAND. IF YOU NEED MY ADDRESS I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. SO IT IS JUST THAT I AM PROUD OF THE NEIGHBOR HOOD THAT I GREW UP FROM THAT IS WHY I STILL PUT IT THERE.

AJEGUNLE FOR LIFE
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
mamajama, you can't blame anybody for this mess. For many many times you've displayed your high level of intensely despisedness toward people like IBB, Shoyinka, Abacha, Atiku and many many more. Now that your hero is about to register at the girikiri detention, you're starting to make useless noise. You need to stay calm and let the outcome prove the allegation wrong.
If the allegation is correct, Ehindero should be used as the scape goat we've been asking for. He should be punished bitterly and spend the rest of his life with ALAMs at the big house. This is going to be a test for Yaradua and I can't wait to see the outcome. Ehindero doesn't represent one of the real big wigs in Nigeria, so, this should be a very easy decision for Yaradua. Let's see!
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by deor03(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
what are you talking about here. EHINDERO is an honest man from all scientifical NIGERIAN corruption gauge.  21million is about 0.123% of 17 billion naira(TAFA BALAOGUN)  and 0.525 of 4 billion ( PASTOR AKANI) . Though it might be about 10% of commodore OJEDOKUN (INDIA) , we can still call al these corruption cos he(OJEDOKUN) was patted on the head and told not to do it again.

Infact i heard from ehindero that he wanted to put the money in WEALTH SOLUTION/ TREASURELINE  so that after 10 week he would return it to OKIRO,

OKIRO should have kept quiet until after 10 weeks ,haba simple agreement ,

infact OKIRO is corrupt for bridging the egreement
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
By xtycod
Are you such a confused person, MAJAMAJA?
When the fire is burning behind your house, it is natural for you to be confused. I understand why mamajama is mentally challenged at the moment.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Thoye: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
It is only god that can give us adequate police protection. I read the story on the net sunnewsonline and i concluded that it will take Pastor Adeboye of RCCG and Bishop Oyedepo of Winners chapel a lot of work to deliver our police force.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2007
where is biggy?
Ehindero's balls are on the grill, it's time to open up the burukutu.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by McKren(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
'Oga Na Thief Man': Why Ex-IG Ehindero Moved His Loot So Late
Posted by admin on 2007/6/8 16:55:02 (8 reads)
By Tony Orilade/Abuja

As our headline, which is the title of a novel suggests, the lid was blown off the corrupt three-year administration of the former Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Sunday Ehindero, yesterday when a police commissioner and others were arrested with millions of naira in a luggage. Apart from confirming the scandal, the new police hierarchy led by Mr. Mike Okiro, also ordered the detention of the police officer and other aides of the former IGP arrested in connection with the loot.

P.M.News investigations revealed that the drama started when a police aide of Ehindero was arrested when he went into the IGP’s office and brought out a travel bag said to belong to Ehindero.

The new IGP, Mike Okiro, who was in the office at the time, was said to have ordered that the bag be searched.

On searching the bag, millions of naira in both local and foreign currencies, worth N27 million, were allegedly found in it.

On interrogation, the aide confessed to Okiro that it was Ehindero who asked him to bring the bag and that the money belonged to the former police boss.

The arrested aide also reportedly identified other police officers keeping various sums of police money in their offices.

This revelation led to the arrest of the Commissioner of Police in charge of Budget, Mr. Sunday Obaniyi, who was reportedly found stuffing millions of naira in local and foreign notes worth N200 million into a box in his office.
Obaniyi allegedly confessed during interrogation that the money belonged to Ehindero and he was immediately taken to Okiro who ordered his detention.

Those arrested are currently being detained on the 7th floor of the Louis Edet Police Headquarters in Abuja.

Police sources told P.M.News that the new police boss, Okiro, was particularly irked that Ehindero left behind N4 million in the police account only for him to send some officer to cart away millions of naira.

Investigations revealed further that Ehindero waited this late to remove his loot from his office because he never thought he could be removed so hastily by the Yar’Adua administration.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have assured him that Yar’Adua had granted him a two-month tenure extension but was shocked when Yar’Adua asked him to hand over to the next senior police officer.

Sources at the police headquarters in Abuja described Ehindero as another police officer worse than the disgraced former Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Tafa Balogun.

The song on the lips of many policemen interviewed this morning on the startling revelations was ‘Oga na thief man’.

P.M.News reports that Ehindero’s two-year tenure as police boss was characterised by massive corruption and unresolved assassinations.

It was during his tenure that Engineer Funsho Williams, a PDP chieftain in Lagos, was killed by unknown assassins.

Up till now, the police are yet to bring the killers to book.

Ehindero also made questionable promotions in the force while he held sway.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by angel101(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ mamajama
how i go get car when the likes of ur daddy Ehindero are stealing my country blind. secondly even if i get car his boys on the road no go let me be. so noooo Oga mamajama i no get car na only una looters dem make car for.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by panalyst(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
Presidency asks Ehindero to vacate I-G's residence

Meanwhile, the Presidency has directed that the official residence of the Inspector-General of Police, which was bought by Mr. Sunday Ehindero for about N400 million, following the sale of government houses, be returned to the Police since the present IG has nowhere to stay.

Sources told Vanguard that the directive was further motivated by the presence of communications equipment valued at millions of naira that were installed in the house to enable any IG resident there monitor the country as well as the performances of his officers and men.

It was gathered that government had worked out an arrangement to refund Ehindero’s money or make another building available for sale to him if he was interested.

The sources said Ehindero opted to buy the official residence of the IG after the guest house where he was staying at Aso Drive, Asokoro, as DIG Administration, was sold by the FCT Administration.

Some police officers who spoke on the development expressed shock that the former IG bought the house, asking: “What legacy would the police then have?”

Where did Oga get close to half a billion to buy this house? i'm just curious o,
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by McKren(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
Where did Oga get close to half a billion to buy this house? i'm just curious o

Oga na thief

Mamajama, in your interest either quit Nairaland or Change name. 3 different Newspapers have confirmed the arrest of Mr Obaniyi who you claim to have spoken to some hours ago.

The days when thieves are celebrated in Nigeria are gone

My only annoyance is why Mike Okiro is attempting to shield such monumental financial fraud from the EFCC. The Nigerian police is in a mess and only EFCC can unearth the fraud perpetrated by Ehindero.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
by xtycod
Buhahahaha. Yoruba and corruption Ojigbi jigbi jigbi

@xtycod, we can not get anywhere with this type of mentality. The above statement was absolutely unnecessary. And for your information, I'm not a Yoruba man, but I know better not to point finger at another tribe.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by angel101(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
Exactly! can mamajama pls tell us where the IGP got 400million to buy the official residence

@mamajama
as for y he didnt remove the money b4 he left, he left in a hurry! too difficult to understand? abi u think u are talking to todlers here?
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
Write it down. Ehindero will be used as the scape goat, his balls are currently on the grill and about to burst, I beg take cover!
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by mohadana: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
@degoat shocked shocked didn,t you mention bini  on your list.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by degoat: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
Bini? what is that?
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by mohadana: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
humm goat ask youself that grin grin
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mariory(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
xtycod: I JUST FINISHED READING THE STORY FROM LEADERSHIP (hausa paper). I have no reason to disbelieve the story. FIRST IT WAS TAFA AND NOW EHINDERO. WHEN WILL YORUBA IN POSITIONS OF TRUST STOP PROVING TO BE THE MOST GOVERNMENTALLY CORRUPT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA? KILL ME IF YOU WILL, CALL ME A TRIBALIST. BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS WHAT IT IS.

xtycod:

Buhahahaha. Yoruba and corruption Ojigbi jigbi jigbi.

Your so called truth only exists in your head. The real truth is that you are a nothing but a fool. There are earth crawling creatures that would make better humans than you any day.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2007
Mariory no need for the commotion leave this people to Blvd what they want to BLVD< 1st let me state that INFO ON SUN IS A freaking speculation EVEN ASO ROCK is not worth 400 Million naira. For all you novice that has no clue how sale of government houses work

All you need is 10% of the cost of the house and that house is yours when it is auction
The 400 Mil price for that house is exaggerated. where did sun get their info? and OBANI is not in detention as speculated. angel101 some times it's better not to speak when you are mis informed.

Ehindero is a man of reputation and will not disappoint lots of people by engaging in this useless propaganda. Ehindero Knew he was done when on MAY 29th and that was why they gave him a befitting ceremony for retirement. OKIRO nad NURU RIBADU were guest at the celebration so stop all this useless speculation. we are in control. and MARK MY word The 1st FEMALE IGP will be coming from YORUBA tribe for all you Yoruba haters.

Enough said before I miss my plane to VEGAS and angel101 you can come have couple BAHAMAMA all on me as well. peace
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
and for the dude that said I should change my name,  BOY that will never happen I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY NAME AND I HAVE MORALS AND INTEGRITY  I  will never sell out. MARK MY WORDS
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Bankole01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
Even though there are conflicting reports as to the amount allegely found on the police officers, I have no doubt about the veracity of the story. The fish rots from the head down they say, and this has proven to be true about Obasanjo and his gang of criminals. He surrounded himself with crooks who did his evil deeds.
What I believe is the true amount of money found is 200 million naira. A first batch of 27million was first apprehended. On further searches, the rest of the money was eventually found. Ehindero is a crook, this much we know in the way he has prosecuted his job and and persecuted the citizens of Nigeria.
The inept, corrupt and listless man could not solve any serious crimes. Armed robbery became a game for high school kids under his watch. Yet he was always ready to shoot innocent people.

Watch the news in the next few months, the rest of Obasanjo gang of thieves and thugs will all meet with disgrace. Then, their crooked emperor will meet with doom!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
Bankole01
watch your mouth before THUNDER STRIKE you. what crime has EHINDERO committed? theoretically if for instance the money was found in A CP's office? was the money found on EHINDERO's ACCOUNT? HIS HOUSE? or in his OFFICE?

they money was said to be realease for payments. POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR POLICE PAYMENTS.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by laudate: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
Wait o! I thought Ehindero was an Edo man??
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by McKren(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ehindero's defence will not happen in Nairaland, that is an excersize in futility.

Wonderful, the new IGP of police Mike Okiro does not know that the police was about to be paid, he does not even know the logistics and schedule involved in paying his men.

Mamajama we are not toddlers please.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by mohadana: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ehindero is from Ondo state.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
Either way. watch the people who published this nonsense to be arrested On Monday. write the date down.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Bankole01(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Bankole01
watch your mouth before THUNDER STRIKE you. what crime has EHINDERO committed? theoretically if for instance the money was found in A CP's office? was the money found on EHINDERO's ACCOUNT? HIS HOUSE? or in his OFFICE?

they money was said to be realease for payments. POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR POLICE PAYMENTS.

His boys already confessed that they were ferring the money for 'dia tief oga' and this translates to Ehindero.

I know how hard you must be suffering to clear your mentor. Poor kid!!!!!!!!
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Mamajama(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
ill catch you guys Monday make i go MILIKI myself, lol

Bankole01 you dont even have a clue. just siddon and look
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Iman3(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Either way.  watch the people who published this nonsense to be arrested On Monday.  write the date down.

grin  grin Attack the messenger
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Bankole01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
I-man:

grin grin Attack the messenger

That is the Nigerian way, the thief puts up a good fight, turning the table on his captures. Look well back in Nigeria's klepcratic history. The crook becomes a folk hero to be praise worshipped by the ignorant people.

The bad thing is Ehindero will get a slap on his wrist just like Tafa did. Maybe he will do a week in jail!!!!!!!!
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by Afam(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

and for the dude that said I should change my name, BOY that will never happen I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY NAME AND I HAVE MORALS AND INTEGRITY I will never sell out. MARK MY WORDS

Morals and integrity? In your dreams.

You will never change your name? I thought you used to use ODEKU before, now it is MAMAJAMA.

Meanwhile everyday you expose your stupidty, the same person that has been condemning the likes of IBB, Atiku and co is here defending a common criminal that has been fingered for owning stolen millions of naira. You have no shame and only God knows if you are a fraudster in the US or you take care of dead bodies in one morgue in the US.
Re: Ehindero: Another Tafa Balogun Is Here. Shame, Shame, Shame by azorjiu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2007
The 'tory' sounds real.
I wish Ehi-ndero several years in jail if found culpable.
May God bring them all to justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp Fund Raiser Rakes In N2bn For Soludo / Kogi Guber Election Updates / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.