Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days (5190 Views)

The Virtue Of The Glorious Month Of Muharram / Ramadan Is Here - A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition. Are You Ready? / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Bukasint(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

No it is not.

There is nothing such as boyfriend/girlfriend in Islam, atleast not in the way we see it here.

Sex with your boyfriend is ZINA- a punishable offence in view if Islamic Law.

that comment ( what is unacceptable in Ramadan remains unacceptable after it) is not my opinion, it's a theory from Islamic Jurisprudence.

so, sex is not justified because one had it with one FRIEND honoured with an adjective BOY/GIRL.

So what should I do? Buy a vibrator or Love Machine? I can't do without sex with a man....I don't know why? It gets me crazy. I feel ashamed that I wear hijab and I still do this. What will I do? I need help.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Bukasint:

So what should I do? Buy a vibrator or Love Machine? I can't do without sex with a man....I don't know why? It gets me crazy. I feel ashamed that I wear hijab and I still do this. What will I do? I need help.

if you cannot do without sex then what is holding you down to explore the institution where you will have it in torrents- the institution of marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Bukasint(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

if you cannot do without sex then what is holding you down to explore the institution where you will have it in torrents- the institution of marriage.

Am too young to marry @19. I am still young. I have to finish my Masters before I consider any marriage.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

I will keep saying this, the reason behind christians attacking and derailing muslim threads is as a result of their religion lacking perfection Islam has gotten.

see yourself, is that thing you spewed upthere even acceptable on African moral grounds not to talk of religion.

see them, they would do anything to vilify Islam.
Perfection indeed. A religion that is backward, encourages violence and put the general public in danger. Just look at the way people are dying in Kano, but the religion can't allow Medical autopsy to save the lives of other people, they have to rely on a hypothetical verbal autopsy like it's 1892 thereby putting more lives in danger. Islam is the worst religion ever, where even the members don't have freedom.

2 Likes

Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2020
Bukasint:

Am too young to marry @19. I am still young. I have to finish my Masters before I consider any marriage.

google islamic rules on vibrator and Love Machine using if it is permissible in your case and weither your condition of not being able to do without sex justifies its use.

as it is now the only way i know is marriage but i am sure rules on vibrator and Love Machine using exist.

ma salam.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by fortran12: 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
Jamariwolff:
Amin. Allah most merciful and gentle unto the Young girls.
The prophet is a perfect example of this. Allah in the flesh.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Bukasint(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

google islamic rules on vibrator and Love Machine using if it is permissible in your case and weither your condition of not being able to do without sex justifies its use.

as it is now the only way i know is marriage but i am sure rules on vibrator and Love Machine using exist.

ma salam.

Where are you pls. I need to know you more.

1 Like

Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
Ximenez:
Perfection indeed. A religion that is backward, encourages violence and put the general public in danger. Just look at the way people are dying in Kano, but the religion can't allow Medical autopsy to save the lives of other people, they have to rely on a hypothetical verbal autopsy like it's 1892 thereby putting more lives in danger. Islam is the worst religion ever, where even the members don't have freedom.

Backwardness- because it holds another culture different to the western's?

Encourage violence- Quranic Reference

putting public in danger e.g kano- like it does in saudi and other Islamic States in the North( stop blaiming Islam for Government Failure. America is also an Islamic State abi?).

not allowing medical autopsy- says who? it's allowed with conditions such as if requested by state or public health which is the situation in kano now.

not having freedom- so now Islam takes away freedom just because it disallows moral decadence, fornification/adultery, smoking etc. avoiding and legalising against those thing you yourself consider bad and immoral has now become taking away of freedom simply because it is from Islam.

wake up bro.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

Backwardness- because it holds another culture different to the western's?

Encourage violence- Quranic Reference

putting public in danger e.g kano- like it does in saudi and another Islamic States in the North( stop blaiming Islam for Government Failure. America is also an Islamic State abi?).

not allowing medical autopsy- says who? it's allowed with conditions such as if requested by state or public health which is the situation in kano now.

not having freedom- so now Islam takes away freedom just because it disallows moral decadence, fornification/adultery, smoking etc. avoiding and legalising against those thing you yourself consider bad and immoral has now become taking away of freedom simply because it is from Islam.

wake up bro.
You are the one that needs to wake up. Which religion allows fornication or adultery? if you decide to fornicate, it should be left for your god to judge you, not some mere mortals who are even worse sinners to take you to Sharia court, kill you, or cut off your limbs. Religion is not a military organization.

Why must hisbah be going around arresting people cos they've decided not to fast?

FYI Muslims are chronic smokers, i live in Kano so i know what I'm talking about. According to them smoking is allowed but drinking alcohol is a sin. Bunch of confused hypocrites.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2020
Bukasint:

Where are you pls. I need to know you more.
can I offer more than I av done? I'm not sure anyway, whatsapp09079973735
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

can I offer more than I av done? I'm not sure
anyway, whatsapp09079973735
Lol, so you are not even wise enough to decipher that HE is a troll.

You must have gotten an erection already to think you've gotten another catch to nack again in the name of submissiveness to an imam.
That's a male behind that moniker and he has been messing with you since. You have one of the major xtics of being a muslim cheesy
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2020
Ximenez:
You are the one that needs to wake up. Which religion allows fornication or adultery? if you decide to fornicate, it should be left for your god to judge you, not some mere mortals or are even worse sinners to take you Sharia court, kill you, or cut off your limbs.

Why must hisbah be going around arresting people cos they've decided not to fast?

FYI Muslims are chronic smokers, i live in Kano so i know what I'm talking about. According to them smoking is allowed but drinking alcohol is a sin. Bunch of confused hypocrites.

lols

which religion allows fornification/adultery? only Islam does not.

am I save if I say christianity is a failure? on paper, christianity prohibits fornification but what measure has christianity and the so called christian states put in place to curb it?
Islam does and you called it backwardness, a way of taking away freedom.

you see, the essence of law/punishment is not in the execution but in its ability to deter potential criminal acts.

people should be left to be punished by their God?- have you forgotten man is God's vicegerent on earth? your daughter decided to fornicate, if you caught her would you leave het for God?NO, Why? because of the shame she will bring to you as a father and the family in entirety.
with this, people who fornicate in a land where it is punishable would never be left to their Lords because they are not only harming themselves they but harm the society as well.

Smoking is not haram? I'm not dusputing the fact that hausas smoke but will always refute it whenever somebody say it is not haram.
because hausa smoke doesnt mean it is right, the problem here is that you dont judge Islam in its own right, you judge it by observing its adherent who may at times act in disregard of what they claim to uphold probably out of ignorance.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

lols

which religion allows fornification/adultery? only Islam does not.

am I save if I say christianity is a failure? on paper, christianity prohibits fornification but what measure has christianity and the so called christian states put in place to curb it?
Islam does and you called it backwardness, a way of taking away freedom.

you see, the essence of law/punishment is not in the execution but in its ability to deter potential criminal acts.

people should be left to be punished by their God?- have you forgotten man is God's vicegerent on earth? your daughter decided to fornicate, if you caught her would you leave het for God?NO, Why? because of the shame she will bring to you as a father and the family in entirety.
with this, people who fornicate in a land where it is punishable would never be left to their Lords because they are not only harming themselves they but harm the society as well.

Smoking is not haram? I'm not dusputing the fact that hausas smoke but will always refute it whenever somebody say it is not haram.
because hausa smoke doesnt mean it is right, the problem here is that you dont judge Islam in its own right, you judge it by observing its adherent who may at times act in disregard of what they claim to uphold probably out of ignorance.

Lol, only Islam does not or only Islam use violence to respond to anything that doesn't agree with it thereby creating fear in the hearts of its followers.

I commit Fornication, my religion doesn't agree with it, but that doesn't mean my pastor will come to my house to whip me.
Most girls i fvck are even Muslim girls who act holy when they are outside out of fear. I bring them in we have fun and i even cum on their hijabs.

Smoking is sunnah, drinking alcohol is haram.
Banning the sales of alcoholic drinks is sunnah collecting Federal allocation gotten from taxing brewing companies is sunnah too cheesy
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2020
Ximenez:
Lol, so you are not even wise enough to decipher that HE is a troll.

You must have gotten an erection already to think you've gotten another catch to nack again in the name of submissiveness to an imam.
That's a male behind that moniker and he has been messing with you since. You have one of the major xtics of being a muslim cheesy
Erection! lwkmd
droppinhg my number is an afterthought.

i noticed foul play right from the point she started relaying to us what should be her privacy, i was triggered to check her profile by her false story- i know something was wrong

but having checked her profile, i found out she is being active on Islamic Section, then i decided to answer her 2nd or 3rd question.

anyway I wasnt the only one decieved。 we are plenty
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
Ximenez:
Lol, only Islam does not or only Islam use violence to respond to anything that doesn't agree with it thereby creating fear in the hearts of its followers.

I commit Fornication, my religion doesn't agree with it, but that doesn't mean my pastor will come to my house to whip me.
Most girls i fvck are even Muslim girls who act holy when they are outside out of fear. I bring them in we have fun and i even cum on their hijabs.

Smoking is sunnah, drinking alcohol is haram.
Banning the sales of alcoholic drinks is sunnah collecting Federal allocation gotten from taxing brewing companies is sunnah too cheesy

I shouldnt have reply to that you wrote upthere but it's funny.

it is even more easy to type with your phone that you did party with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna that is your wahala and your pastor would not whip you for it, reason christianity remains a failure. i think that is your own way of running when you have nothing good to say again- No p

would appreciate it if you can give an instance to butress your first paragraph.

collecting allocation from taxes realised from
brewing company is something that can never be seperated from liberal state such as Nigeria.
what of the money realised from hajj every years, it is distributed among muslim states only abi?
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2020
Hussein01:

I shouldnt have reply to that you wrote upthere but it's funny.

it is even more easy to type with your phone that you did party with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna that is your wahala and your pastor would not whip you for it, reason christianity remains a failure. i think that is your own way of running when you have nothing good to say again- No p

would appreciate it if you can give an instance to butress your first paragraph.

collecting allocation from taxes realised from
brewing company is something that can never be seperated from liberal state such as Nigeria.
what of the money realised from hajj every years, it is distributed among muslim states only abi?

Did you really just call Nigeria a liberal state? Lol, Mubarak Bala is about to be executed because he allegedly insulted the "Prophet"

I'm not doing no 3some with nobody. Here in Kano, i always make sure to bleep the Hausa/fulani girls, and it's a common thing cos there are many guys like me here too. Girls are girls everywhere, just that those ones have to pretend for the religion in the open, the truth is that everyone likes sex. Even the Ahlajis and imams here visits the brothels in sabon gari quietly. Even you already carelessly dropped your number on a public forum cos you thought you've gotten a catch.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2020
Ximenez:
Did you really just call Nigeria a liberal state? Lol, Mubarak Bala is about to be executed because he allegedly insulted the "Prophet"

I'm not doing no 3some with nobody. Here in Kano, i always make sure to bleep the Hausa/fulani girls, and it's a common thing cos there are many guys like me here too. Girls are girls everywhere, just that those ones have to pretend for the religion in the open, the truth is that everyone likes sex. Even the Ahlajis and imams here visits the brothels in sabon gari quietly. Even you already carelessly dropped your number on a public forum cos you thought you've gotten a catch.

lols
"liberal" is the problem now......anyway, by liberal i mean a state where different beleifs exist. and that is not in anyway different with what dictionary would tell you.

New catch? a man said and i quote that" A man has not started living until he rises above his narrow confines of individualistic concern to the broader concern of all humanity".
and the number was given as an afterthought just because i think i may be of help.
and how is dropping one's number on public forum is such a big problem.....
mtcheew
Im a member of many whatsapp group where people tap your number even without your consent. if i found them worthy they stay and vice versa. how is that a problem- new catch kor.

i know you are not doinv party. fulani/hausa girl, muslim girl, nicki all nah in your dream, you aint going shishi.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Antichristus: 6:57am On May 02, 2020
Hunger strike...keep deluding yourselves. There is no God. Stop believing 6th century nonsensical and deadly ideologies peddled by the Saudi paedophile. grin grin grin
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2020
Hussein01:

lols
"liberal" is the problem now......anyway, by liberal i mean a state where different beleifs exist. and that is not in anyway different with what dictionary would tell you.

New catch? a man said and i quote that" A man has not started living until he rises above his narrow confines of individualistic concern to the broader concern of all humanity".
and the number was given as an afterthought just because i think i may be of help.
and how is dropping one's number on public forum is such a big problem.....
mtcheew
Im a member of many whatsapp group where people tap your number even without your consent. if i found them worthy they stay and vice versa. how is that a problem- new catch kor.

i know you are not doinv party. fulani/hausa girl, muslim girl, nicki all nah in your dream, you aint going shishi.
At your last paragraph, you are living in self denial and illusions. Again it's not uncommon with your religion. If not for safety reasons, i would have given you proof privately, but it's not really necessary. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this forum with such experience.

Even my neighbor who is from katsina only turns up his home theater anytime he comes home with a hijabi. The dude na correct mallam, smokes like no tomorrow and fvck codedly

Like i said everyone loves sex, you, your scholars, imams etc. It's just that you bunch are hypocrites and like i always tell my friends, the hijab is just another layer of clothes that needs to be removed.

Allah is the merciful and islam is the religion of piss. But someone is about to be executed by people who are no better than him cos he abused the "prophet"
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
Ximenez:
At your last paragraph, you are living in self denial and illusions. Again it's not uncommon with your religion. If not for safety reasons, i would have given you proof privately, but it's not really necessary. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this forum with such experience.

Even my neighbor who is from katsina only turns up his home theater anytime he comes home with a hijabi. The dude na correct mallam, smokes like no tomorrow and fvck codedly

Like i said everyone loves sex, you, your scholars, imams etc. It's just that you bunch are hypocrites and like i always tell my friends, the hijab is just another layer of clothes that needs to be removed.

Allah is the merciful and islam is the religion of piss. But someone is about to be executed by people who are no better than him cos he abused the "prophet"

Are you talking for christianity or yourself, i could see that most of your comments revolve around your sexual escapades with almajiri girls.....remember this is a religious section and nobody gives a damn about your personal life.

I could see you enjoy bleeping other people's sisters and daughters, and act which is not monopolised by anybody- while you cum on someone's sister's hijab, someone somewhere is cuming in your sister's mouth.

because custodians of law arent exonerated from the moral decadence ravaging our society, so our society should become lawless?

because Nigeria politicians are stealing, should that means we should legalise stealing?
someone committed murder, and because the judge who to give verdict had committed the same crime in the past though unestablished, does that means there would be no justice?

because people who are to prosecute or punish an adulterer also committed adultery does not mean there wouldnt be judgement. those people are saint until they are established by a court or prosecuted by an individual to have flouted the law of the land and found guilty.

your problem is that you dont judge Islam by its own right but by your experience with meagre of its adherent who are prone to mistakes.
The fact that pastors are robbers in the name of God does not count that their scripture support it.
And once again, people committing crime against the religious law cannot be left with their God in the name of freedom except they escape human judgement or that law is unestablished in their land- muslims in the Southwest come to mind.
According to the declatation of the right of man (1789) "the maximum freedom an individual has is the power to do everything that does not injure another". so people fornificating are not injuring only themselves but spoiling the society where your children belong, their actions influence the society in its own way, arent you learn that society is one major determinant factor that influence human behaviour?

if it was in romancelander a lady declared herself a sex warrior, people of your kind would be very quick in slot shaming her and you now see fornification as something good because punishment against it comes from that religion you so hate....it's fine.
you are the hypocrite here.

continue throwing sense outta window and establishing your religion imperfection and failure.

and stop bringing hausa people here cus i dnt stand for nobody.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
Hussein01:

Are you talking for christianity or yourself, i could see that most of your comments revolve around your sexual escapades with almajiri girls.....remember this is a religious section and nobody gives a damn about your personal life.

I could see you enjoy bleeping other people's sisters and daughters, and act which is not monopolised by anybody- while you cum on someone's sister's hijab, someone somewhere is cuming in your sister's mouth.

because custodians of law arent exonerated from the moral decadence ravaging our society, so our society should become lawless?

because Nigeria politicians are stealing, should that means we should legalise stealing?
someone committed murder, and because the judge who to give verdict had committed the same crime in the past though unestablished, does that means there would be no justice?

because people who are to prosecute or punish an adulterer also committed adultery does not mean there wouldnt be judgement. those people are saint until they are established by a court or prosecuted by an individual to have flouted the law of the land and found guilty.

your problem is that you dont judge Islam by its own right but by your experience with meagre of its adherent who are prone to mistakes.
The fact that pastors are robbers in the name of God does not count that their scripture support it.
And once again, people committing crime against the religious law cannot be left with their God in the name of freedom except they escape human judgement or that law is unestablished in their land- muslims in the Southwest come to mind.
According to the declatation of the right of man (1789) "the maximum freedom an individual has is the power to do everything that does not injure another". so people fornificating are not injuring only themselves but spoiling the society where your children belong, their actions influence the society in its own way, arent you learn that society is one major determinant factor that influence human behaviour?

if it was in romancelander a lady declared herself a sex warrior, people of your kind would be very quick in slot shaming her and you now see fornification as something good because punishment against it comes from that religion you so hate....it's fine.
you are the hypocrite here.

continue throwing sense outta window and establishing your religion imperfection and failure.

and stop bringing hausa people here cus i dnt stand for nobody.

Lol, very soon it will be your turn. You'll make a simple mistake maybe one as natural as farting in the mosque, then you'll be sentenced to death, only then will you understand.

Just imagine, little trolling and deception, you quickly dropped your number for a transgender thinking it's one of your lucky days, horni imam. grin

A religion that use sex and porn to motivate it's followers on earth, damn it! Many people, especially abokis have killed and done a lot evil acts because of that audio 72 virgins.

Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Hussein01(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
Ximenez:
Lol, very soon it will be your turn. You'll make a simple mistake maybe one as natural as farting in the mosque, then you'll be sentenced to death, only then will you understand.

Just imagine, little trolling and deception, you quickly dropped your number for a transgender thinking it's one of your lucky days, horni imam. grin

A religion that use sex and porn to motivate it's followers on earth, damn it! Many people, especially abokis have killed and done a lot evil acts because of that audio 72 virgins.

For all you say, I will henceforth say no more. because I know lot about my religion and no amount of false allegations and pictures can influence or change the truth.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Ximenez(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2020
Hussein01:

For all you say, I will henceforth say no more. because I know lot about my religion and no amount of false allegations and pictures can influence or change the truth.
Can you now see that you are better off being a traditional worshipper? Pick up your Quran and tell us which of the verses in that Image is false.

Islam is violence. No amount of shalaye can change that.
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bukasint:

Marry,i can give it to you daily
Re: The Virtue Of Ramadan Is Attained By Fasting All Its Days by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bukasint:

How does education affect marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Support That Comes With Patience And Prayer. / What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / Before And After Converting To Islam (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.