Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Study In Ukraine-low Tuition & Quality Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine-low Tuition & Quality Education (1042 Views)

NOUN Admits 20,000, Pledges Quality Education / Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! / Get A Quality Education In India With Low Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine-low Tuition & Quality Education by bran1: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
fulfill your dream of studying abroad in ukraine. all you require is your neco/ssce result for admission.send an email to info@freolpereng.com for more details. no upfront payment required.you pay your tuition when you get to ukraine.
Re: Study In Ukraine-low Tuition & Quality Education by jeleel1987: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
If I apply this January, when I'm I going to receive the admission letter? Perhaps, How much is the tuition fee in Nigeria currency including Accommodation and feeding allowance. I will like to know much about this Ukraine higher institution.
Thanks.
Re: Study In Ukraine-low Tuition & Quality Education by bran1: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
The cost will depend on your course of study. The Visa interview starts from july till november but it will be good for your to start the process now to enable you gather all the required documents before the interview period. Pls send me a mail at info@freolpereng.com to enable me send you the package.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume / Short Listed Candidates For The PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP / Tinubu Appointed LAUTECH Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.