Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! (2983 Views)

NOUN Admits 20,000, Pledges Quality Education / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) / Get A Quality Education In India With Low Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! by SamConquer(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
They are as follows..1)COVENANT UNIVERSITY:World class facility and great professor the infrastructure is great,and the mode of teaching and discipline is superb..www.covenantuni.edu.ng..2)UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN:ya nigeria premier university .which claim to b the first and the best.is one of the old established university that have being consistent in terms of academic excelence.www.ui.edu.ng 3)AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY:seriousness and citadel of learning can be found here..the second largest university in Africa behind cairo university.architectural desing of world repute,which you can see in their sky-scraper like medcine faculty.www.abu.edu.ng..(4)BABCOCK UNIVERSITY:I guess u should not be suprised by seeing BABCOCK UNI on the list right..and if u doubt me go and check their BEN CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDCINE then come back and give me reply..babcock got it all from architectural art to teaching quality...UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN:If you want to play,party or wareva apart from reading,reading, and reading please stay at home or beter stil go to university of lagos.PERIOD!!!OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY:Great ife i cant forget the school it have great architecture also but the university is trying to pass away to the great beyond of school that live in past glory..though is stil a force to reckon with...to be continued.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! by madone: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Link nko abi na you give them the position and which organisation did that again
Re: Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! by WantsandMore: 10:08pm On Aug 15
SamConquer:
They are as follows..1)COVENANT UNIVERSITY:World class facility and great professor the infrastructure is great,and the mode of teaching and discipline is superb..www.covenantuni.edu.ng..2)UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN:ya nigeria premier university .which claim to b the first and the best.is one of the old established university that have being consistent in terms of academic excelence.www.ui.edu.ng 3)AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY:seriousness and citadel of learning can be found here..the second largest university in Africa behind cairo university.architectural desing of world repute,which you can see in their sky-scraper like medcine faculty.www.abu.edu.ng..(4)BABCOCK UNIVERSITY:I guess u should not be suprised by seeing BABCOCK UNI on the list right..and if u doubt me go and check their BEN CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDCINE then come back and give me reply..babcock got it all from architectural art to teaching quality...UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN:If you want to play,party or wareva apart from reading,reading, and reading please stay at home or beter stil go to university of lagos.PERIOD!!!OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY:Great ife i cant forget the school it have great architecture also but the university is trying to pass away to the great beyond of school that live in past glory..though is stil a force to reckon with...to be continued.
Oga come and finish the good work you’ve started biko. You made this comment since 2013, funny most of these schools standards have either stagnated , degraded or upgraded but I’m not sure which is which since 13 years ago

(1) (Reply)

How Would My Life Change If I Read 8 Hours Everyday For The Next 365 Days? / Why Are State Owned University Part Of The ASUU Strike? / Motivational Pictures To Help You Maximise 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.