Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! (2872 Views)

NOUN Admits 20,000, Pledges Quality Education / The Deplorable State Of Infrastructure In Nigerian Universities (Photos) / Get A Quality Education In India With Low Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! by SamConquer(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
They are as follows..1)COVENANT UNIVERSITY:World class facility and great professor the infrastructure is great,and the mode of teaching and discipline is superb..www.covenantuni.edu.ng..2)UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN:ya nigeria premier university .which claim to b the first and the best.is one of the old established university that have being consistent in terms of academic excelence.www.ui.edu.ng 3)AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY:seriousness and citadel of learning can be found here..the second largest university in Africa behind cairo university.architectural desing of world repute,which you can see in their sky-scraper like medcine faculty.www.abu.edu.ng..(4)BABCOCK UNIVERSITY:I guess u should not be suprised by seeing BABCOCK UNI on the list right..and if u doubt me go and check their BEN CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDCINE then come back and give me reply..babcock got it all from architectural art to teaching quality...UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN:If you want to play,party or wareva apart from reading,reading, and reading please stay at home or beter stil go to university of lagos.PERIOD!!!OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY:Great ife i cant forget the school it have great architecture also but the university is trying to pass away to the great beyond of school that live in past glory..though is stil a force to reckon with...to be continued.
Re: Top 5 University Base On Infrastructure And Quality Education! by madone: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Link nko abi na you give them the position and which organisation did that again

(1) (Reply)

Usmanu Danfodio University 2013/2014 Provisional Admission Is Out / Can You Solve This Primary 3 Quantitative Question? / 2015 UTME List Of Universities In Nigeria That Accept 150 Cut Off Mark Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.