Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns (23329 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Clothingonline9(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
Trousers as low as 2k check bio strictly Europe brands
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Eldrago(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2020
to everyone who cares pls need financial help , am really empty and with less than nothing, any amount is not too small or too big. Solomon Amedu 0802233477 access bank. tanks for ur assistance in anticipation.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by AkuOlisa: 9:15am On May 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
PowerOfLove:
Isn't insensitive to ease the lockdown when new cases are in exponential rate?

Blame it on the people that were shouting hunger up and down.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by deepwater(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Only I-pigs and some miscreants in Kano don't take this CoviD19 serious. They keep proving Darwin is right

One thing for free charlie

najlat the true owner of that pic in your DP is coming for you!

You will be part of those listed for hacking her account
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Yenefer(f): 9:25am On May 01, 2020
deepwater:

One thing for free charlie

najlat the true owner of that pic in your DP is coming for you!

You will be part of those listed for hacking her account
Lol u are trying to sound like Jack Bauer but u end up been a Karen
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Nobody: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
PowerOfLove:

You dey mind them?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by olumide3367(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Yeye dey smell

Mainwhile learn something new this weekend

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by olayems90: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
in my opinion,I think a lot of people are misunderstanding it.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by tobijas001(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2020
TheEffective:

They have treated Kano far better than how they have treated Lagos. Do you know the donations by wealthy individuals and churches is now being lavished on Kano.

Yorubas will have sense by force.

Facts: Do you know Yorubas in Benin, Togo, and other west Africa nations have got more street sense than yorubas in Nigeria.
they really need help, Yorubas usually pity others, let dem give them those donations so that dey will stay in dere state, cuz no state is safe once Kano issue get out of hand, Those Animals will find a means of smuggling themselves into other states
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by bilulu(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Only I-pigs and some miscreants in Kano don't take this CoviD19 serious. They keep proving Darwin is right
How many easterners have been convicted for violating lockdown rules? You guys just like making silly comments sometimes
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by spirul77: 9:41am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89051979]
I thought you apologised for your bigotry the other day?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Liliantalks: 9:45am On May 01, 2020
RealEzee:
please stfu, is it about staying indoors that's the koko when they are not giving provisions to stay home, there has been more death unrelated to the virus so far, prioritizing one region over the order and all that bullcrap, what's the plan they have? Multiple loan collectors weekly with nothing to show for it, Abeg Abeg just dey ur bubble of self denial of the sham those you support are doing, don't display it for the entire universe.
u can go out side n contact it
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Liliantalks: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Let’s stop talking about food , hunger is better than Covid 19 biko , thousands of people r dying daily from Covid 19 , how many hv u heard died from hunger? Concerning the north donating money to Kano , I am not surprised at all , my issue is my fellow Igbo brothers that donated money to the federal government instead of helping their own people. These Fulani/Hausa r very community oriented, why ain’t we ? That’s my issue in this matter , if every rich man in every local government start sharing food for their people, hunger will be far from us .

Government want us to die , they will ease the lockdown but their kids n extended family r at home . Be wise
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Tywo2018: 9:56am On May 01, 2020
Infact FG have not seen nothing yet.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by RealEzee(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
u can go out side n contact it
hush puppy, u still need milk and can't bare bones as you don't seem to comprehend what I wrote,shuu shuu.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Danny50: 9:57am On May 01, 2020
Wrong move i repeat wrong move.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Liliantalks: 9:59am On May 01, 2020
RealEzee:
hush puppy, u still need milk and can't bare bones as you don't seem to comprehend what I wrote,shuu shuu.
since u are waiting for relief materials, just go out n contact it so u can eat enough
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by RIDOO: 10:00am On May 01, 2020
We know say na O. Y. O we dey before. The fact that lockdown will be eased doesn't mean that corona has disappeared. The truth is that government is not capable in terms of pallative measures to cushion d effect of lockdown and since some people are threatning brimestone n fire if the lockdown continues without anything....
So the government decided to free every body like a caged bird that is left to wonder in d rain not minding the wind or Flood can take away. Leaving each to his fate. This is d time we have to take precautions than before. Nigerians it is well.

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
PowerOfLove:
Nigerians are never satisfied

FG put lockdown.... wahala

FG remove lockdown.... wahala

Aga agbafuru unu agbafu na obodo a eeeeh?!
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by gentilityndu: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
PowerOfLove:
And u believe dos the new cases report?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Liliantalks: 10:07am On May 01, 2020
gentilityndu:
And u believe dos the new cases report?
what does noT believing do for you ? Like what does it change? The lockdown is eased , go n check anybody u see on the street, just do as u like !! Mtchewwwwwwweeeeeewwww NONSENSE
Allow people who believe to believe biko .
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by seanjy4konji: 10:08am On May 01, 2020
We have always been on our own..we dig borehole for water,gen for electricity,buy our cars with sweat,build our house with sweat. Go to private hospital with out sweat... You have failed yourself and Nigerians wince times memorial...

Do as you like you morons...

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
I tot u apologize, even in this fasting

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by RealEzee(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
since u are waiting for relief materials, just go out n contact it so u can eat enough
and those who have ran out it won't go out to get some abi?

Is the government handling the situation well? Calling for lockdown saying they're emulating best practices of other countries, why dem no emulate making provisions for its citizens too, to kuku pay the Discos to provide power is war till now even tho power sef no dey kwa, the insecurity in Lagos n Ogun state nko, all the billions donated and even borrowed where has it been going to na, but see them trying to quickly pass the bill of compulsory vaccination, Shey na dead people u won vaccinate ni?

Call a spade a spade, the rants of lockdown is mere stupidity when you don't provide for the citizens to stay home jejeli, too much emphasis on lockdown without equal attention to making adequate provision , u can't tell one to cut down a tree without giving him the necessary tools,shey make em use em teeth cut the tree down ni?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Tywo2018: 10:13am On May 01, 2020
Please help me loud it ooo cos can't understand.
PowerOfLove:
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Yenefer(f): 10:13am On May 01, 2020
jerry447:

I tot u apologize, even in this fasting
I did they keep coming after me
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by yommen: 10:13am On May 01, 2020
TheEffective:

They have treated Kano far better than how they have treated Lagos. Do you know the donations by wealthy individuals and churches is now being lavished on Kano.

Yorubas will have sense by force.

Facts: Do you know Yorubas in Benin, Togo, and other west Africa nations have got more street sense than yorubas in Nigeria.

Shotup abeg. The only sense you have as far as I know is to chest beat. What you achieved with all your noise up and down? Has your own sense actualised Biafra?

Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan / Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State