Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns (23202 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by afecgivers: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/eased-lockdown-not-permission-for-carelessness-fg-warns.html

I fear COVID 19 more than Satan! If health workers that are professionally trained to tackle COVID 19 pandemic can be infected...then I ask myself! Who the hell am i.? I suspect me every second. Guys please Stay safe because its real
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by samictelecoms12(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Na so
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Zealoy(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2020
Nigerians are the worst set of people I've ever come across could u imagine they are complaining about the gradually eased of lockdown by the government this are people that where asking government to relax the lockdown because of hunger, u can never do anything to please a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by George2164(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2020
Gforce2015:
I know they will lockdown again after a week...because some Nigerian are not just careless but are fools...
So, expect an exponential increase before the end of this week

You are not seeing positivity in this, why. Can't you hope for cure to be out by that next week, all you can fathom is another lockdown.. You say these because you have in abundance.
People are crying in Hunger and many are dying of hunger...
It's time to change your thoughts and be positive for once.

1 Like

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Shamzo4u: 11:01am On May 01, 2020
When your ridiculous palliative are not met, people are hungry... This government makes people think lifting this lockdown will be OK because people are hungry and angry

Note: hungervirus kills too
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Gbogbowa: 11:08am On May 01, 2020
MansoryMX:
Stupid and clueless Government. Advanced country on lockdown going 3 months ain’t stupid. Government don’t just want to release adequate funds to feed carter for people, especially the South East because of their religious, tribal and political hatred. Nigerians are a careless breed of people naturally so this virus will spread like wild fire and infect a lot of people. If a vaccine is not created anytime soon, I just don’t want to imagine the outcome in the coming weeks.
That is the truth,they are not ready to give money for people to stay at home but God knows how to punish them just watch but I pity how innocent Nigerians will die
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by skpicks(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2020
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2020
If you guys care you would have credited the account of the citizens so that they can stay at home longer than this. Right now America president is still crediting the account of his citizens so that they can live well. Failed government led by failed president who value cow than human being. I spit

1 Like

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by lagdmark(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2020
MansoryMX:
Stupid and clueless Government. Advanced country on lockdown going 3 months ain’t stupid. Government don’t just want to release adequate funds to feed carter for people, especially the South East because of their religious, tribal and political hatred. Nigerians are a careless breed of people naturally so this virus will spread like wild fire and infect a lot of people. If a vaccine is not created anytime soon, I just don’t want to imagine the outcome in the coming weeks.
Watin be the rubbish you write there so bobo.?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by maasoap(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2020
Of course, it is for Nigerians. FG and states governments may likely regret their decision
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
MansoryMX:

Hmmmm
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Jeweltz(f): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
oxiide22:
hmm good morning yenefer INA kika shiga? I have been sending u pm but didn't reply even one. kinsani inasonki ko?

STFU. Can't you just use your month of Ramadan to be steadfast to God Instead of chasing women all the time? Don't you guys get tired of running around women acting like a slowpoke? Once you see"f" moniker like this, your sense dump you immediately. Why are you people cursed?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by israelmao(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
Does mean Nigeria should remain in lockdown indefinitely?Fear is causing a lot than disease itself.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Gforce2015:
I know they will lockdown again after a week...because some Nigerian are not just careless but are fools...
So, expect an exponential increase before the end of this week

In as much as you're trying to pass a message, you don't have the right to call anyone FOOL.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by mbjsuki(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
What i’m currently struggling to understand is the rationale behind the lockdown in the first place and easing it now!
When the numbers were not so significant the FG initiated total lockdown and now that there are increase and new cases in every state they FG are now easing up the lockdown.
What do FG intend to achieve with this!?
My candid advice to everyone is to be very careful and avoid congregating unnecessarily for the time being. Remember we don’t have a government that cares.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Legendguru: 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
Jokers
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Caseless: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
PowerOfLove:
Isn't insensitive to ease the lockdown when new cases are in exponential rate?
what can they do? Nigerians are the ones asking for the lockdown to be eased. The gov't is confused too, can't help but to accept to ease it. Too bad!
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
Adanairaland:

In as much as you're trying to pass a message, you don't have the right to call anyone FOOL.

FOOL Is not an abusive word. It's a state of being.The opposite of FOOL is WISE.

Ma, in as much as you don't frown at the word WISE, you shouldn't frown at the word FOOL, because they are both adjectives. We use them in a sentence or comment based on what a person or people have done or intend to do.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by oxiide22(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

STFU. Can't you just use your month of Ramadan to be steadfast to God Instead of chasing women all the time? Don't you guys get tired of running around women acting like a slowpoke? Once you see"f" moniker like this, your sense dump you immediately. Why are you people cursed?
hahaha e pain u??
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by oxiide22(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
Jeweltz:

olosho! why are you trying to be more olosho than your mother?
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Jeweltz(f): 3:50am On May 06, 2020
oxiide22:
olosho! why are you trying to be more olosho than your mother?

What's this now? You guys of now are far from being gentleman. I pity your girlfriend
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Banmeallday: 4:27am On May 06, 2020
Those fools in Aso Rock are just doing what CNN is telling them. When did they even use such terms the last twenty years or so....”Eased Lockdown”.... lol

Copy and paste and photoshop Government of Niggers
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2020
Thats what the world is turning into especially in Naija.
Am not approving indecency or prostutition in d society but d manner some people use to attack ladies nowadays is so crude and demeaning.

Its really sad...so sad my lady.
Stay safe...

Jeweltz:

What's this now? You guys of now are far from being gentleman. I pity your girlfriend
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2020
On the other hand,dont you think govt is aware of the fake report by NCDC to loot money.

There has been reports by some State Govts claiming they had been asked to inflate convid results and some were even asked to put number of patients that didnt exist.

Do you know how much that is been spent on daily basis by NCDC?

Plz can anyone tell me why Abj people are night crawlers,convid or no convud u must hear people coming from midnight down to 5am.Just wake up anytime u must hear people discussing...haba!
This is serious oi

mbjsuki:
What i’m currently struggling to understand is the rationale behind the lockdown in the first place and easing it now!
When the numbers were not so significant the FG initiated total lockdown and now that there are increase and new cases in every state they FG are now easing up the lockdown.
What do FG intend to achieve with this!?
My candid advice to everyone is to be very careful and avoid congregating unnecessarily for the time being. Remember we don’t have a government that cares.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 5:04am On May 06, 2020
[

Thats the nature of a typical Nigerian Man so disheartening.. cry

quote author=Yenefer post=89051979]Only I-pigs and some miscreants in Kano don't take this CoviD19 serious. They keep proving Darwin is right[/quote]
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Jeweltz(f): 5:18am On May 06, 2020
Rawhumper:
Thats what the world is turning into especially in Naija.
Am not approving indecency or prostutition in d society but d manner some people use to attack ladies nowadays is so crude and demeaning.

Its really sad...so sad my lady.
Stay safe...

Thank you so much. I can't but envy your woman. You're a real man. Wish I know you off here
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2020
I also love to your openess...
Every attitude displayed is as a result of ones upbringing,i know i didnt come from a very rich family but i never lacked love from my mum coupled with the girls i met when i was growing up.

If you want to know me more you can mail sleakkyone@gmail.com
Plz make sure you mention your moniker to easily identify you cos i have many pms...
Thanks my lady

Jeweltz:

Thank you so much. I can't but envy your woman. You're a real man. Wish I know you off here
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Miracle1991: 5:36am On May 06, 2020
MansoryMX:
which government lockdown the south east. Did your governor that Lock the south east have a different religion from his people.
South East was locked by their various governors, why are you not blaming them for not providing palliative.
Why are you people like this? Always trying to blame others for the criminal nature of your governors?
You have:
Governors
Senators
Reps
House of assembly members
Local government chairmen
Councilors
Please what are they doing? You will rather prefer to blame Buhari instead of holding your elective officials accountable.
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2020
I have seen countless people calling olosho,olosho.Names dont change one.
I believe there are other better ways,truly i appreciate people alot cos one doesnt know who may assist him or her someday.
May i be the first to say GOODMORNING
!

Jeweltz:

Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
[

Hello dear,how have You been?

I Need to know ur name when u mail me,i dnt really reply all mails.

Darling Hope You Are not been overstressed.
Take care

quote author=Jeweltz post=89236157]

Thank you so much. I can't but envy your woman. You're a real man. Wish I know you off here[/quote]
Re: Eased Lockdown Not Permission For Carelessness, FG Warns by Rawhumper(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
Hello dear. Please i Hope You really understood what i meant when i sent u that mail.

I hope u like my new pic upload.....
Going out 2hv Little fun and i really had a sweet day grin

Jeweltz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.