Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones (15613 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by realmedia(f): 8:44am On May 01, 2020
South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is a Body Positivity Activist and founder of 'The Boob Movement' shared these photos of eye-popping boobs.

Continue to see more photos here>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/founder-of-movement-abby-chioma-flaunts.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by kalufelix(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2020
Cowbell... Our milk..

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2020
kalufelix:
Cowbell... Our milk..
Correct
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 9:35am On May 01, 2020
let's talk
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Remaboy(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people and ridicules beggars, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
I want her and Chidera Egguere on my bed.
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
meobizy:
I want her and Chidera Egguere on my bed.

grin
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Getniceolumide(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
TEKNO – SUDDEN LYRICS

If it’s Spax
Then it’s gotta be it
Eiiiii
Dem dey kill for there, Tekino
Them dey burni person, Tekino

All of a sudden
All of a sudden
All of a sudden
All of a sudden
All of a sudden

No be today my people dey suffer
No be today
I say it don tey my people dey suffer
If na by hardwork
Poor man go get money
Poor man go get money
Abi you never hear
How much them dey pay police
To carry gun and stand for street

Some dey kill and turn to lagbaja
Rain everyday no umbrella
Kpaju kpa ju
Kpa kpa Jukpa jukpa machala
Talking talking drum
Ye ye ye
Talking talking tongue
Talking talking

And all of a sudden
All of a sudden
House it don catcheee fire
All of a sudden
Ye ye ye
All of a sudden
All of a sudden
2 – 2 billion is a nothing for them
All of a sudden
40 billion is a nothing for them

Eyy but what the hell do I know?
When I ain’t no politician
What the f*ck do I know?
I’m just a musician
Wetin i talk it no matter
Even if na just constant electricity
Cos what the f*ck my brother

Ewoo ewo
Kpaju kpa ju
Kpa kpa jukpa jukpa machala
Talking talking drum
Ye ye ye
Talking talking tongue
Talking talking

And all of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Koro koro
Yeee
All of a sudden
All of a sudden

Take a look in the street
So many people begging
So many people gat nothing to eat
Fire on the mountain
Many many people gatz work to chop
Tell me who is their support
Wey we dey laugh
Who is their support?

Ewoo ewo
Kpaju kpa ju
Kpa kpa jukpa jukpa machala
Talking talking drum
Ye ye ye
Talking talking tongue
Talk

Meeklyrics.com

And all of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Of a sudden
All of a sudden
Koro koro
Yeee
All of a sudden
All of a sudden

See dem, see dem
No be today my people dey suffer
See dem, see dem, see dem
Abeg it don tey my people dey suffer
All of all of all of

TEKNO – SUDDEN LYRICS
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
This boobs is LOUD
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by eddycliff(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people and ridicules beggars, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

Oga we don hear na ,haha wetin
Go hustle beggie beggie pipo

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
Big and perky

Rare combination.
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Khassidy(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2020
Sweet looking baby food
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin sounds good
Needy19:

Would really love to explore ur body sweetie!
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2020
alagbado
Needy19:
i would really love to knw ur location
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
alagbado
Abule egba ni
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:07am On May 02, 2020
0KNM:
Abule egba ni

grin grin grin grin grin

I tot u guys still nurtures beef, why taunting her?? grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:10am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin grin grin grin

I tot u guys still nurtures beef, why taunting her?? grin grin
He’s my boy. I have his medicine cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:12am On May 02, 2020
0KNM:
He’s my boy. I have his medicine cheesy grin cheesy

Ur boy or ur gal shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:13am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ur boy or ur gal shocked shocked shocked shocked
That’s a boy grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:17am On May 02, 2020
0KNM:
That’s a boy grin grin

AAAHHH

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:27am On May 02, 2020
ever since I rejected him he has sworn that I will not know peace
I can even post chats where he said he will make my life miserable and he wishes me evil
he keeps on going around, slandering my personality
I don't know what I did to him, to love no be by force please help me talk to your brother
if he claims i'm a man that means he's gay because he's been chasing me like dogs on heat
OlawaleBammie:

AAAHHH

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:32am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ever since I rejected him he has sworn that I will not know peace
I can even post chats where he said he will make my life miserable and he wishes me evil
he keeps on going around, slandering my personality
I don't know what I did to him, to love no be by force please help me talk to your brother
if he claims i'm a man that means he's gay because he's been chasing me like dogs on heat

Ahh, my brain is confused now, yea ..

I wanted to object him wen he said u re a Male, cus i have come acros ur post one day wen the post u made suggested ur age to b around 25grin and d post was feminine in nature...

But who am i to object? Afterall he knows u more than i do
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:33am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

AAAHHH

My brother, dem plenty for this nairaland. Just open your eyes
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2020
yes he knows me and he knows quite well I'm a girl, a beautiful one at that
but he goes around putting sand in my garri
he said if he cant have me, no one else will smh
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, my brain is confused now, yea ..

I wanted to object him wen he said u re a Male, cus i have come acros ur post one day wen the post u made suggested ur age to b around 25grin and d post was feminine in nature...

But who am i to object? Afterall he knows u more than i do
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:35am On May 02, 2020
0KNM:
My brother, dem plenty for this nairaland. Just open your eyes

Lol, but the guy/lady accused u oo wink
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:38am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Lol, this ur post sef get as e be oo grin grin

U sef carry ur garri comot for nairaland na..abi? cheesy cheesy

And besides, do u guys stay together?? If not den tell me how is it posible for him to achieve the last sentence u made
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:39am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, but the guy/lady accused u oo wink
That’s what they do when they are being called out. I dare him to show any chat as he threatened.

Trust me, I know that boy very well. Andrew is just a sick boy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:40am On May 02, 2020
Proof of how that deranged stalker kept on sending me such scary messages last year
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, this ur post sef get as e be oo grin grin

U sef carry ur garri comot for nairaland na..abi? cheesy cheesy

And besides, do u guys stay together?? If not den tell me how is it posible for him to achieve the last sentence u made

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:41am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Shut up son. Yes, I know you and I know you are a boy.

Son, go to yahoogay.com. Nairaland is for chasing women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Read: The Most Incredible First-time Sex Story / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.