Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3494 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ibechris2: 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lies from the pit of hell!

Who dash monkey banana,
People that barely feed will come to Nairaland to spew rubbish, just to tarnish the image of a man of God.

You go fear millions na, your mother has such amount of money and you are still in PENURY, wonders Shall never end.

People go about just to fabricate a story to tarnish the image of pastors.

Bible says, thou shalt not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

My Cent

Shut up!
I know u are one of them. If u can't be sympathetic while display this kind of attitude towards the writer.

Do u know how painful it is?...a widow for that matter. Ezenwa pray this same act is not meted to u and ur family tomorrow.
It could be anybody so watch ur tongue and learn to read and understand the country we live. No one is a saint.
Re: . by Ibechris2: 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
you Muslims will stay somewhere spewing rubbish just to tarnish the image of Christians, while your so called Imam's are busy committing atrocities.

My church that generate only #2,200naira every Sunday, and my pastor is a working class, the generated monies are being used to take care of the Church, now tell me where the Pastor defrauded anyone.

People perish for lack of knowledge

This guy is horrible...!

Am a christian and a Catholic for that matter. The matter on ground isn't about Muslims and Christians conflicts but about a thief who claimed to be a pastor and had used his so called position to defraud an helpless widow.

Kai Ezenwa,I am also an Igbo like u but I wish u whatever evil u wish the young man.

Why defend a pastor when we all know what they are capable of doing?

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
drmikeadams:

Them no get case at all...people will learn d hard way with these pastors

Most Nigerians are mentally lazy and can't/won't think for themselves.

Tell them to be careful, it will turn to 'don't touch the anointed of God', 'it is only God that can judge His prophet', 'the man of God is only answerable to God' bla bla.

How can a woman sell a plot of land because she has financial issues and give 80% to the pastor?

Even God asks for 10% to run the Church and feed the priests there (which is not even how it is today. And totally different discussion).
Re: . by drmikeadams(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Most Nigerians are mentally lazy and can't/won't think for themselves.

Tell them to be careful, it will turn to 'don't touch the anointed of God', 'it is only God that can judge His prophet', 'the man of God is only answerable to God' bla bla.

How can a woman sell a plot of land because she has financial issues and give 80% to the pastor?

Even God asks for 10% to run the Church and feed the priests there (which is not even how it is today. And totally different discussion).

grin cheesy grin. Haha the touch not my anoited crew go soon land for dis thread
Re: . by desvi: 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
nigerian pastors and christianity for you
Re: . by Saintmary(f): 6:12pm On May 01, 2020
Tell your mom to cultivate the habit of seeking your opinion before making financial decisions next time. Sorry.
Re: . by Alennsar(f): 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
not my Pastor!
But these Muslims always like to generalize everything.

Be Guided!
Nobody is talking about Muslims here but pastors wey dey do 419. Inugo?

2 Likes

Re: . by Bojack(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
OP there is nothing you can do, the con artist don relocate go ABJ
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2020
Fish brain of the century goes to your mum.
The real undisputed mu mu lipsrsealed
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2020
eboniest:

I came here to seek advice, please don't add insult on what is on ground.. Please
Which advice?
Dead on arrival case. Don't waste your time or limited resources,your case is dead on arrival in any court of law any where in the world.
This happened 7 long years ago.
No witness apart from your mum and the pastor
No evidence of transfer of money whatsoever.
I hope this story is false,I don't believe someone could be this stupid.
Re: . by ahnie: 8:09pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Ezennwa post=89054746]Lies from the pit of hell!

Who dash monkey banana,
People that barely feed will come to Nairaland to spew rubbish, just to tarnish the image of a man of God.

You go fear millions na, your mother has such amount of money and you are still in PENURY, wonders Shall never end.

My Cent[/quote
Sweetie your ignorance is enviable.............!
Re: . by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On May 02, 2020
After it was sold for 4.3m, unknowing to me ,my mum gave this man 3.5m out of it saying that she used to sow a seed in the church and she had only 800k to herself..
embarassed

Lord have mercy
Re: . by Mystery9(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2020
KIA your mum, your mum..
Re: . by blank(f): 5:46am On May 03, 2020
There's no fraud here. It might be immoral but not fraudulent.

Look to God and not the pastor for your sustenance. My opinion sha.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On May 03, 2020
eboniest:
My fellow nairalanders, listen to my story
It happened about 7years ago.My mum attended a certain on man's church and the church happened to be owned by a family friend. My mum served with all her heart in this church even though my dad is late.. During this time,we were struggling to survive as nothing was moving atall for my family.After a while this man advised my mum to sell her only land property she had in order for her to start something.She and the man went together to sell the land not knowing this man has some mischievous plan.After it was sold for 4.3m, unknowing to me ,my mum gave this man 3.5m out of it saying that she used to sow a seed in the church and she had only 800k to herself..After covering some few expences like payment of school fees for me and my younger ones cause I was still in high institution that time,then paying of house rent and starting of a little buisness, she complained that the money has finished and she has been back to square one since then and she never opened up that she gave this man that some of money until yesterday that she opened up to us.. l have been very furious since yesterday cause she has been struggling since then with no money or family to rely on cause she's a widow and this said man has relocated his church to Abuja..So am seeking for advice, what can I do in this situation to collect the money back .
Thanks..
Contact daddy freeze
Re: . by ABOVEDELAW: 6:42am On May 03, 2020
ONE OF THE CON ARTISTS SPOTTED!
Ezennwa:

Who dash monkey banana,

My Cent
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45am On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:

Who dash monkey banana,

My Cent
Get well soon.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2020
You mum deserves all the suffering she is getting now. A disgrace of a human. 7 years ago for this kind of case cannot hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MARKone(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2020
eboniest:
It happened about 7years ago.My mum attended a certain on man's church and the church happened to be owned by a family friend. My mum served with all her heart in this church even though my dad is late.. During this time,we were struggling to survive as nothing was moving atall for my family.After a while this man advised my mum to sell her only land property she had in order for her to start something.She and the man went together to sell the land not knowing this man has some mischievous plan.After it was sold for 4.3m, unknowing to me ,my mum gave this man 3.5m out of it saying that she used to sow a seed in the church and she had only 800k to herself..After covering some few expences like payment of school fees for me and my younger ones cause I was still in high institution that time,then paying of house rent and starting of a little buisness, she complained that the money has finished and she has been back to square one since then and she never opened up that she gave this man that some of money until yesterday that she opened up to us.. l have been very furious since yesterday cause she has been struggling since then with no money or family to rely on cause she's a widow and this said man has relocated his church to Abuja..So am seeking for advice, what can I do in this situation to collect the money back .
Thanks..

There is nothing you can do now, one it's been obviously quite a long time it happened, secondly your mom wasn't forced to make the "donation" so it's not a criminal case. Unless you want to go the hard way, else let it slide, let it be a lesson to everyone.
Re: . by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
eboniest:
Thanks..

Am so sorry to tell you to leave everything to God

She hide something of that nature from you and that was how she lost it

The pastor took advantage of her and played a smart one for her

For you to take up such issues after seven year be ready to pay police to look for him and you know what it means besides there was no document to back it up

Learn from her mistakes

Just tell God how you want him to punish the man and make life a living hell for him on earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. / My Dilemma!!! / Will You Allow Your Male Child Play With A Doll?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.