Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days (638 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 11:07am On May 01, 2020
Please my fellow Nairalanders,
I created this account just to post this so that my wife, family and friends will not see it in my original account.
I am having thoughts of suicide lately, it seems more and more appealing to me the more I think of it cos I don't see how I will go on, I don't want to go on anymore. The only thing still keeping me alive now is the thought that suicide is a sin and I might end up in hell for it, if not, I would have taken the decision a long time ago.
I have a wife and 2 kids, but it seems my death will do them a big favor instead.... They will mourn for a while, and maybe just maybe, my wife will remarry and she and the kids will be better taken care of and life will be better for them cos I can't bear seeing my family hungry and not taken care of. As a man it kills me inside. My wife has been seriously sick for the past 3 days now and I can't buy paracetamol for her. She is just bearing the sickness in silence, feigning being alright in my presence so as not to make me feel bad. One has to see money for food before talking of money for medicine. I am really really fed up. The issues are just to numerous to type here.
Please I have tried every reason to hold on and I am exhausted. If anyone has any other reason to hold on or any words of encouragement that might lift me up, I will really appreciate it before the devil takes over. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by StrikeBack(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2020
Your account number

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Toju200(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2020
When there's life there's hope...
Stay alive think big irrespective of the challenges u're facing...
You'll conquer..
Suicide is not the solution at all.
Truly you'll end up in hell if u do so..
Just Stay strong you'll make it

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by danalad(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2020
Sucide shouldn't be an option. As long as you're alive, there's hope. Open up to your family/relative, close friend, they should help.

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 11:13am On May 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
Your account number
0161771419 GTB
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Nbote(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2020
If d only reason U want to commit suicide is becos U can't afford medicine for ur wife and feed ur 2 kids den I dont believe ur story as it sounds too shallow.. U are not depressed but simply looking for money
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 11:14am On May 01, 2020
Please I need Bible verses too to encourage me... Very important. Thanks
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 11:17am On May 01, 2020
Nbote:
If d only reason U want to commit suicide is becos U can't afford medicine for ur wife and feed ur 2 kids den I dont believe ur story as it sounds too shallow.. U are not depressed but simply looking for money
God bless you for your comment. Only God knows everything. I pray no one ever finds himself/herself in a situation where contemplating suicide will seem like a good option. God bless you
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2020
Turn ur case to testimony later later brother, suicide are for cowards,
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Nbote(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:

God bless you for your comment. Only God knows everything. I pray no one ever finds himself/herself in a situation where contemplating suicide will seem like a good option. God bless you

My comment was based on d fact dat U could contemplate suicide despite having a sick wife and 2 kids like U claim. I've done a bit of a background check and see no reason why U can't use ur real moniker to ask for help. U think suicide is d solution right? U do know they will have to look for money dat isnt available to bury U ryt? So where do U want dem to get it from? We all need something and not opening up about what we need means we may neva get it.
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Nbote:

My comment was based on d fact dat U could contemplate suicide despite having a sick wife and 2 kids like U claim. I've done a bit of a background check and see no reason why U can't use ur real moniker to ask for help. U think suicide is d solution right? U do know they will have to look for money dat isnt available to bury U ryt? So where do U want dem to get it from? We all need something and not opening up about what we need means we may neva get it.
Like I said earlier, God knows everything,and he knows if I am being honest or not. That not withstanding, I appreciate your comment. May the devil not have the last say in my life in Jesus name... Amen

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by govomotors: 12:14pm On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:
Please I need Bible verses too to encourage me... Very important. Thanks

Suicide have never been an answer

Every suicidal regret it when it's already too late, this is base on the account of those that manage to escape the attempt.

We know it's not easy at all but hold on, taking your own life should be ruled out.

You want to commit suicide because you don't have money today. What will be your advise a man that have million in his bank account but want to commit suicide because he don't have children.

A cousin of mine was once repariated from UK in 2006, upon arrival in Lagos with what he saved while there he bought a 2003 Honda Accord. He drove to the village and robber stole the car and the only thing he though of was suicide.

While considering the thought, he asked himself "what will be my siblings reaction". After much thought, he gave up the idea of suicide.

Fast forward. Today he have a 9yrs old daughter, he own a hostel, he import and sell cars before relocating to the US 5yrs ago. Now he have a US green card and doing very well pursuing a degree in computer science.

My brother, we don't know what tomorrow will be just hold on and don't let go. Since you mentioned the Bible. Read the story of Joseph, Jonah and David these men went through trials but they overcame.

Like Peter, gold and silver I don't have to give but with God being God, you shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Daddy46: 12:28pm On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:
I created this account just to post this so that my wife, family and friends will not see it in my original account.
I am having thoughts of suicide lately, it seems more and more appealing to me the more I think of it cos I don't see how I will go on, I don't want to go on anymore. The only thing still keeping me alive now is the thought that suicide is a sin and I might end up in hell for it, if not, I would have taken the decision a long time ago.
I have a wife and 2 kids, but it seems my death will do them a big favor instead.... They will mourn for a while, and maybe just maybe, my wife will remarry and she and the kids will be better taken care of and life will be better for them cos I can't bear seeing my family hungry and not taken care of. As a man it kills me inside. My wife has been seriously sick for the past 3 days now and I can't buy paracetamol for her. She is just bearing the sickness in silence, feigning being alright in my presence so as not to make me feel bad. One has to see money for food before talking of money for medicine. I am really really fed up. The issues are just to numerous to type here.
Please I have tried every reason to hold on and I am exhausted. If anyone has any other reason to hold on or any words of encouragement that might lift me up, I will really appreciate it before the devil takes over. Thanks
take it easy there is always hope if there is life,am always like you then but I keep motivating my self although am not married everything will be find just because of those children don't do it try and always sing praises to God and watch how things turn around
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Engrgreg231(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Please let's find a way to support and help him financially nothing is too small because from his explanation he needs financial assistance and prayers

1 Like

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2020
Nbote:
why dont you believe, what is worse than these?
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by betonnaira: 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
when there's life there's hope, u do have a job right, or u got fired
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by happy200(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:

Like I said earlier, God knows everything,and he knows if I am being honest or not. That not withstanding, I appreciate your comment. May the devil not have the last say in my life in Jesus name... Amen
I attempted suicide twice and I survived points to note: 1. If you attempt and fail you will be disfigured. this is what people who want to attempt don't know. E.g. drink acid if you survive your gullet will be damaged and you might be feeding through pipe. Point no. 2. I don't know how to encourage you but one thing I can assure you is, if you on your own manage to come out of this successfully. You will live a better and happy life. From my experiences. Above all "what doesn't kill, will make you stronger". I will only advice you to pull back a little bit, relax, give everything a little time. Everything will be fine
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Donemmy(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2020
God bless you.
govomotors:

Suicide have never been an answer

Every suicidal regret it when it's already too late, this is base on the account of those that manage to escape the attempt.

We know it's not easy at all but hold on, taking your own life should be ruled out.

You want to commit suicide because you don't have money today. What will be your advise a man that have million in his bank account but want to commit suicide because he don't have children.

A cousin of mine was once repariated from UK in 2006, upon arrival in Lagos with what he saved while there he bought a 2003 Honda Accord. He drove to the village and robber stole the car and the only thing he though of was suicide.

While considering the thought, he asked himself "what will be my siblings reaction". After much thought, he gave up the idea of suicide.

Fast forward. Today he have a 9yrs old daughter, he own a hostel, he import and sell cars before relocating to the US 5yrs ago. Now he have a US green card and doing very well pursuing a degree in computer science.

My brother, we don't know what tomorrow will be just hold on and don't let go. Since you mentioned the Bible. Read the story of Joseph, Jonah and David these men went through trials but they overcame.

Like Peter, gold and silver I don't have to give but with God being God, you shall overcome.

Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Donemmy(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
what become of them after your demise? think of others who commit suicide due barrenness, be positive, better days ahead.
IWantToGiveUp:
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:

I smell SCAM. All this story just so people will send you money. smh undecided
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by ChristianNorth: 3:59pm On May 01, 2020
Format

lipsrsealed
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by IWantToGiveUp: 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
Good Evening All. Someone has connected me to a Man of God at Aba where it is suggested I go for deliverance as the problems seem not to be ordinary.
The issues I am having are way way back and have lingered for so long, my wife's sickness and children's plight were just the stuff that finally broke my resolve and I started contemplating suicide as a last result.
After the interstate Lockdown is lifted, I will go to Aba, but before then if anyone has any deliverance pastor in Lagos (who won't charge me money please) or any specific Bible Verses to encourage me while I wait for the Lockdown to be lifted, I will really appreciate it.
And for all those who think this is a format or scam or whatever, my prayer for you all is this.... May the good Lord Almighty never permit into your lives any situation that will make you cry out to strangers for help or make you begin to contemplate suicide as a last result for otherwise you wouldn't understand. And for all those that encouraged me with your kind words, in your time of need, may the Lord God Almighty also send people to encourage and strengthen your faith in him in Jesus name.... Amen.
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by betonnaira: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
ately1:

you talk like a sick fool...

im sure you are not up to 16 years.

go read your books boy. stop wasting time . commenting stupid comment

sick
did u even read what he said before insulting him?
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by betonnaira: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
IWantToGiveUp:
Good Evening All. Someone has connected me to a Man of God at Aba where it is suggested I go for deliverance as the problems seem not to be ordinary.
The issues I am having are way way back and have lingered for so long, my wife's sickness and children's plight were just the stuff that finally broke my resolve and I started contemplating suicide as a last result.
After the interstate Lockdown is lifted, I will go to Aba, but before then if anyone has any deliverance pastor in Lagos (who won't charge me money please) or any specific Bible Verses to encourage me while I wait for the Lockdown to be lifted, I will really appreciate it.
And for all those who think this is a format or scam or whatever, my prayer for you all is this.... May the good Lord Almighty never permit into your lives any situation that will make you cry out to strangers for help or make you begin to contemplate suicide as a last result for otherwise you wouldn't understand. And for all those that encouraged me with your kind words, in your time of need, may the Lord God Almighty also send people to encourage and strengthen your faith in him in Jesus name.... Amen.
lol u are not serious u want to go to aba to look for pastor ur problem is spiritual, i swear i hate being a Nigerian, so many dull people around. After lock down put ur head together bro look for a job start some where ur family will never let ur family suffer cut ur coat according to ur size n pray.

travelling to look for pastor yet u no get moni for panadol, u are not smart at allllllll. be looking for pastor every where u hear. nonsense.
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by Lataability(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
You are not in need bro, you are in need and you still have pride not to use your real account and post this, why did you create new account, use your old account and send you account details to me, I will credit you
Re: Help....Been Having Thoughts Of Suicide These Days by ately1(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
betonnaira:
did u even read what he said before insulting him?

was I talking you you

was not referring to the op. read his comment.

if he doesnt want to help the op.. he should have by passed the post. are you his brother. ??

(1) (Reply)

Kodak’s Death Is An Alleged Murder- Kemi Olunloyo / Personal Details Of Man Who Promised To Rape Simi And Adekunle Gold’s Daughter / Another Blackman Shot Dead By Police Officer In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.