Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1332470 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:06am On May 04, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:07am On May 04, 2020
$166 Payoneer and $111 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
************************************************* Good Day Bosses!
************************************************* Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!:::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Good Morning Bosses........

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING...........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla(needed at 230/$ at the moment)
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by saxy4c(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2020
Good day. Does anyone really have skrill for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 10:20am On May 04, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Good to meet you too...

Read the pics post again...
He said he can give it out without collecting money! And I was like wow, I do this too coz a typical Nigerian would not entrust you with that( coz I value trust than money).

When he sent his login email and his password, I thought there was a more secured way, like users adding other accounts to his own account Becoz, he can change the password if he want to at anytime!

Ok, I will be bias now, I have been scammed before and I wanted security! Customer satisfaction if you want to call it.

So, I think he has been burnt before or has ego issues, and I have not come out to insult him and I have overlooked everything.

He said I am not his mate and I agree coz it is an online platform, so I will turn and take this like it never happened.

He said he can give without collecting money first. He never said he'd give you for free. He sent it to you first as a sign of good faith.

Now you are trying to insist on "customer satisfaction". I wonder what that is.

Again, you had don't patronise or you follow through with the transaction once it's been initiated

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 10:26am On May 04, 2020
CowbellY:

He said he can give without collecting money first. He never said he'd give you for free. He sent it to you first as a sign of good faith.

Now you are trying to insist on "customer satisfaction". I wonder what that is.

Again, you had don't patronise or you follow through with the transaction once it's been initiated

Thanks.
you're wasting your time with that lowlife....
Customer satisfaction where I sent him a login detail where i subscribe $109 yearly?.
Customer satisfaction when he didn't pay me a kobo after sending him my private account in good faith..
Please stop wasting your time with that thing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ykgold29(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2020
Who knows a reputable site or buyer who can change my glo card to cash. I have more than enuf on my sim. Tnx in advance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 10:53am On May 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Good day. Does anyone really have skrill for sale?
use escrow on that moniker kimply that quoted you just now. Two escrows if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kimply: 10:59am On May 04, 2020
Crbc:
use escrow on that moniker kimply that quoted you just now. Two escrows if you don't mind

Kindly remove my moniker from your quote. Everyone knows that escrow is compulsory here. You can tell him to use escrow for any of his trade without spelling out my moniker in your quote. So remove my moniker from your quote. I can see u have been busy here since yesterday with alot of issue.
Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olyb(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020

Contact me for paypal withdrawals at very good rates from Fiverr, Upwork, Fivesquid and Freelancer.
Details in my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2020
$500 btc available to paxful wallet only. Come with your legit escrow.
https:///2347011899545
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 11:33am On May 04, 2020
Kimply:

Kindly remove my moniker from your quote. Everyone knows that escrow is compulsory here. You can tell him to use escrow for any of his trade without spelling out my moniker in your quote. So remove my moniker from your quote. I can see u have been busy here since yesterday with alot of issue.
Thank you.
with your less than two weeks old moniker lipsrsealed
Continue, your time is coming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by franticfargo66: 11:41am On May 04, 2020
osacoin:

$240 PayPal available
FnF
From balance

MESSAGING YOU NOW CHIEF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2020
franticfargo66:

MESSAGING YOU NOW CHIEF

Ok with u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by glimpse33(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:
PayPal funds still available.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available!

I Quote Thee
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mythy70(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2020
archymacho:
Good Morning Bosses........

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING...........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla(needed at 230/$ at the moment)
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878

$100 ecode iTunes gift card available, what's your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,........................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Rates upgraded.... Bring ALL.....
and

Apple
Walmart
Target
Sam's Club
Sephora (HAPPY , JCPENNEY )
Google Play
Steam Wallet.
Nordstrom
eBay
iTunes
Amazon
Visa/MasterC/AMEX/Vanilla
GameStop
BestBuy
Footlocker
Nike
Macy's

Fast and secure always...

Mo-EX..... Legit! ........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Buying resumed...
Btc
Skrill (local or foreign)
Neteller( local or foreign)
Zelle and Cashapp
And All Giftcards
Rates are good ...
Contact on signature grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL.....

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

$150,000 NEEDED today...

$150,000 NEEDED today...

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.......

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643....

P.S.....Gift cards for BTC also an option ..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kimply: 12:23pm On May 04, 2020
Crbc:
with your less than two weeks old moniker lipsrsealed
Continue, your time is coming
What's the meaning of that? Imagine this January 2020 moniker claiming what i don't know. You are trying too hard to make yourself very Relevant. It's not needed cos the older ones here don't do such shit. Ignoring you now.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kimply: 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Quoted.
Seen

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
Kimply:

What's the meaning of that? Imagine this January 2020 moniker claiming what i don't know. You are trying too hard to make yourself very Relevant. It's not needed cos the older ones here don't do such shit. Ignoring you now.
I've brokered deals worth $20,000 here lipsrsealed. Who and what have you dealt with! undecided
I'm watching you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drealcivilceno(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
CowbellY:

Yeah!

Mmm...

I thought he was going to add my email to his account or better still, give my person one. If he had explained that his could work on multiple phones and had told assured me that he would not tamper with the password, I would have also joined.

I mean #5k is a whole lot this time but making friends takes you places.

Now to clear the air, I obtained from another person ok.

@Cowbell, taking sides is one thing but being on the right and winning side is another.

Cheers

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
Bring your #Bitcoin,

#Cashapp #Fedex #Casappinbio #eXchange #Skrill #Paypal deals

http:///2348169699225
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
ykgold29:
Who knows a reputable site or buyer who can change my glo card to cash. I have more than enuf on my sim. Tnx in advance
Chat me up bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 1:23pm On May 04, 2020
Lol. Coming back to the thread with its usual hullabullo again. Weldone o. I noticed one thing from the other Closed thread. where two to 3 scammers were fighting for customers and tarnishing there images over a deal that went awool. Nah that day i know say Britain suppose no give us independent wen they gave us. Same thing is currently playing out now . Just watch out. One of those account will do there gburugburu soon. And all of you wey dey buy paypal and cashapp funds. Becareful , Ejara yin o. If they send you go village in these covid era, It would be brutally brutal o. And again , I heard there is flashing Btc now , Becareful of where you buy your btc now.

Ireee o .

And to my loyal Exchangers who deem it fit to sends me paypal funds on daily basis till the extent that there are days it shook me for neck and wont be able to buy more sef . I greet you all . Ebi koni payin o ( You will never go hungry ) .

I remain ur one and loyal Exchanger (Bitcoin ,Paypal ,Payooner )

Gracias .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 1:24pm On May 04, 2020
173$ BTC AVAILABLE TO BC @ 440/$

Chat me up

http:///2347039421858
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2020
slimanyd:
173$ BTC AVAILABLE TO BC @ 440/$
Chat me up

http:///2347039421858
come collect 403/$ chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.