Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1321744 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2020
@hazzantazzan

You can now list your E-currencies for sale or request for what you need easily on www.thefxchanger.com/forum under the exchange section ...

Register here http://thefxchanger.com/registration/ & activate acct, and create post ...

Support section of the forum will be doing daily giveaways too on simple e-curency quiz ...

Kindly join us today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
@hazzantazzan

BECOME A VERIFIED SELLER TO US @THEFXCHANGER AND GET JUICY RATES, TIMELY PAYMENT AND ZERO QUERRIES ABOUT YOUR FUNDINGS...

Visit: 
http://thefxchanger.com/topic/become-a-verified-paypal-seller/

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Instant payment guaranteed

Fnf and Gns paypal needed

Payoneer fund needed

Come and sell now

200$ MOQ only

www.thefxchanger.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
************************************************* Good Day Bosses!
************************************************* Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!:::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Sold.
cmoney22222:
I got usd @ 440/$ . Gtb bank transfer. Any one game?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2020
Still Buying Bitcoin, Ethereum and USD Pax....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
@ tabbaz, Dominique, mynd44
New scammer on the loose!..

https://www.nairaland.com/drealcivilceno

https://www.nairaland.com/tipviewsolution

These are his monikers.. Decided to trust him, and sold him a product without receiving payment, and the fool blocked me...
. Scammers list ASAP. I'd be following this up to make sure his name is added. Thanks
. His number - 08066472518

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
The idiot's picture

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mintyx(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2020
I need $250 Amazon gift card with recipts.

If you have, please quote me..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kilanko81(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2020
Baylam:
50$ 20$ or 100$ iTunes gift card needed! Please help a brother

$100 itunes gift card is available but it's an ecode
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kilanko81(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
$100 itunes is available for sale, ECODE!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drealcivilceno(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
Crbc:

Dude easy ok!

So... You guys be the judge of this.

Is this how to render a service and more importantly he used his email and password which could be changed and he said I was using that not to pay...

I don't know man @crbc, as you dey check your own na me sef dey check my own... and truth be told you may say money no be problem but you suck at customer service.

And dude I forgive you...

@Crbc dude how did you get my contact, abeg teach me.. guys don show me pepper!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
legalwealth:
First of all, you need to know that IJAM Exchange is a proven and reliable expert/consultant in the
market of E-currency exchanges! !!

IJAM Exchange is owned and operated by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT (a legally registered business in Nigeria),
which has been involving in digital currency buy, sell and exchange services in Nigeria to Nigerians at home
and abroad since 2011. They have been into this business for the past nine (9) years, and they have been able
to gain broad experience and also reputation by loyalty and authenticity. They support Nigerian banks' local
transfer to buy, sell and exchange digital currency, meaning they accept Internet or Cash deposit payment on
their Nigerian bank account(s), which is a great advantage for their Nigerian clients.

They buy, sell, and exchange PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer, and other E-currencies. IJAM Exchange
helps freelancers, Data entry workers, Captcha workers, Data Conversation workers, Domain and site flippers,
and other various digital service providers get/receive their payments. Where they are unable to do much for
one reason or the other and pay them either in dollar, pound, euro, or their local currency.

Aside from the fact that they buy, sell or exchange E-currencies, they also assist our clients to professionally
open legitimate E-currency accounts such as PayPal and the likes, while we as well usually counsel and advise
people regarding E-currency accounts.
They are often available on our website's LIVECHAT via our official e-mail, which is support(at)ijamexchange.ng
and 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6, which are available on Calls/Whatsapp for all inquiries and requests.

The official website of IJAM Exchange is www.ijamexchange.ng
The official line of IJAM Exchange is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
The official physical address of IJAM Exchange is 71A, Shyllon Street, Off Ikorodu Road. Palmgrove, Lagos.
cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2020
Happy Sunday Bosses........

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, don't sell low. Kindly check our rate before you sell

BUYING...........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Dude easy ok!

Is this how to render a service and more importantly he used his email and password which could be changed and he said I was using that not to pay...

I don't know man @crbc, as you dey check your own na me sef dey check my own... and truth be told you may say money no be problem but you suck at customer service.

tabbaz, ban this idiot.
I sent this thing my Grammarly login details, and when he logged in, he came up with a stupid excuse not to pay. He's a danger to this thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,....................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2020
Its no rocket science having a US or canada number can be of great gain to your business because we all have to accept the fact that Nigeria's image is not well represented abroad.Contact for your US and Canada numbers for online verifications,paid VPN login(Nord),buying and selling of bulk btc,other online transactions also available (skrill,neteller e.t.c)....contact Dozi exchange at +1 213 295 8991.....bless up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drealcivilceno(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
Crbc:
tabbaz, ban this idiot.
I sent this thing my Grammarly login details, and when he logged in, he came up with a stupid excuse not to pay. He's a danger to this thread

You can actually change your password and send the changed one to your users! Is that simple!
And thank you for inviting me to this section!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:40pm On May 03, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 3:54pm On May 03, 2020
drealcivilceno:

You can actually change your password and send the changed one to your users! Is that simple!
And thank you for inviting me to this section!

So why did you contact him when you knew then. Why did you accept to receive his login details then renege and come up with an excuse.

This is scammish behaviour and we don't tolerate that here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drealcivilceno(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
CowbellY:

So why did you contact him when you knew then.

Good to meet you too...

Read the pics post again...
He said he can give it out without collecting money! And I was like wow, I do this too coz a typical Nigerian would not entrust you with that( coz I value trust than money).

When he sent his login email and his password, I thought there was a more secured way, like users adding other accounts to his own account Becoz, he can change the password if he want to at anytime!

Ok, I will be bias now, I have been scammed before and I wanted security! Customer satisfaction if you want to call it.

So, I think he has been burnt before or has ego issues, and I have not come out to insult him and I have overlooked everything.

He said I am not his mate and I agree coz it is an online platform, so I will turn and take this like it never happened.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 4:13pm On May 03, 2020
CowbellY:

So why did you contact him when you knew then. Why did you accept to receive his login details then renege and come up with an excuse.

This is scammish behaviour and we don't tolerate that here.
tell that thing... He even has two profiles here. Biggest red flag...
I received a mail from Grammarly notifying me of a recent sign in, and guess who I gave the mail to? That thing...

Tabbaz, Dominique, ban this guy before he strikes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darksider131: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Dude easy ok!

dude you are at fault

Why logging in, if you don't trust him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 5:28pm On May 03, 2020
$1k btc needed...... Urgently

Come with what you have and your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nenejeje(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2020
Still buying
Nenejeje:
I buy the following coins at a very good price.

Btc
Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Eos
Stellar lumens
Pundi X
Origin etc

My rate is better than your dealers rate

Scammers stay away

Escrow is welcome

You can send me message on whatsapp

https:///2349018595381
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2020
Mrcalxy:
The problem is. Everyone is looking for Unconditional Love. ❤️
While Carrying a bag full of *_Conditions_*

����

Me I'm just looking for BTC.

Come inbox.

My rate is sweet.

Don't forget me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drealcivilceno(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
Darksider131:
dude you are at fault

Why logging in, if you don't trust him

Thanks, man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
1500$ paypal available

Fnf from paypal balance

Not cheap

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2020
$300 btc available to paxful wallet only. Come with your legit escrow.
https:///2347011899545
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
$1500 PERFECT MONEY AVAILABLE

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (2386) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.