Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1339152 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2020
slimanyd:
Lol. Coming back to the thread with its usual hullabullo again. Weldone o. I noticed one thing from the other Closed thread. where two to 3 scammers were fighting for customers and tarnishing there images over a deal that went awool. Nah that day i know say Britain suppose no give us independent wen they gave us. Same thing is currently playing out now . Just watch out. One of those account will do there gburugburu soon. And all of you wey dey buy paypal and cashapp funds. Becareful , Ejara yin o. If they send you go village in these covid era, It would be brutally brutal o. And again , I heard there is falshing Btc now , Becareful of where you buy your btc now.

Ireee o .

And to my loyal Exchangers who deem it fit to sends me paypal funds on daily basis till the extent that there are days it shook me for neck and wont be able to buy more sef . I greet you all . Ebi koni payin o ( You will never go hungry ) .

I remain ur one and loyal Exchanger (Bitcoin ,Paypal ,Payooner )

Gracias .
especially cashapp fund bros those guys wicked the one I helped one bastard sold he did charge back put me in debt... anything cashapp or PayPal bro you knock my door I ask for what you want you say you want to sell cashapp or PayPal na to shut my door straight. wicked soul everywhere money that won't make them rich over night. useless sets of people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
$166 Payoneer and $211 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
************************************************* Good Day Bosses!
************************************************* Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!:::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 2:00pm On May 04, 2020
slimanyd:
Lol. Coming back to the thread with its usual hullabullo again. Weldone o. I noticed one thing from the other Closed thread. where two to 3 scammers were fighting for customers and tarnishing there images over a deal that went awool. Nah that day i know say Britain suppose no give us independent wen they gave us. Same thing is currently playing out now . Just watch out. One of those account will do there gburugburu soon. And all of you wey dey buy paypal and cashapp funds. Becareful , Ejara yin o. If they send you go village in these covid era, It would be brutally brutal o. And again , I heard there is falshing Btc now , Becareful of where you buy your btc now.

Ireee o .

And to my loyal Exchangers who deem it fit to sends me paypal funds on daily basis till the extent that there are days it shook me for neck and wont be able to buy more sef . I greet you all . Ebi koni payin o ( You will never go hungry ) .

Gracias .
i hope you're not referring to me? undecided. Coz I'm one of your regular customers who sells funds to you on a weekly basis... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2020
]

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,.........................................................................,..........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
Crbc:
i hope you're not referring to me? undecided. Coz I'm one of your regular customers who sells funds to you on a weekly basis... angry

Lol. Brotherly.U finally show face today . Not at all. Not you though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
ClixMaster:
$500 btc available to paxful wallet only. Come with your legit escrow.
https:///2347011899545
Sold to Davisk11

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2020
Buying Ethereum now.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:13pm On May 04, 2020
Davisk11:
especially cashapp fund bros those guys wicked the one I helped one bastard sold he did charge back put me in debt... anything cashapp or PayPal bro you knock my door I ask for what you want you say you want to sell cashapp or PayPal na to shut my door straight. wicked soul everywhere money that won't make them rich over night. useless sets of people

Lol. No be small scamming. May God have mercy on us jare .

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:29pm On May 04, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kimply: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
Crbc:
I've brokered deals worth $20,000 here lipsrsealed. Who and what have you dealt with! undecided
I'm watching you
Why are u so pissed? U just badged into my post like u have nothing else to do? Why are u so pained? Guess becos u were duped. Eyahh... Pele. Now run along
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2020

RATE UPGRADED

Sell Your Bitcoins and Other Cryptos to ReXchangeNG @ ₦400/$

https:///2348122204769

Payment is Instant!

Visit our official website to find out more about our services � ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

#btc #p2p #btctrade #btcexchange #localexchanger

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
slimanyd:

Ireee o .

Gracias .
How far, Chief? I have quoted you here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2020
mythy70:

$100 ecode iTunes gift card available, what's your rate?
Let me know if it's still available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
Good Afternoon Bosses........

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING...........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla(needed at 230/$ at the moment)
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mythy70(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
archymacho:

Let me know if it's still available.

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Carmal90(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
[s]$318 available on BC..

$403
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
[/s]

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaymaxi2222(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
50$ visa gc available with cash receipt... Hit me up if you need it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
New thread, it is well!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
$100 eBay needed contact on WhatsApp via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Instant payment guaranteed

Fnf and Gns paypal needed

Payoneer fund needed

Come and sell now

200$ MOQ only

www.thefxchanger.com

Buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
@hazzantazzan

BECOME A VERIFIED SELLER TO US @THEFXCHANGER AND GET JUICY RATES, TIMELY PAYMENT AND ZERO QUERRIES ABOUT YOUR FUNDINGS...

Visit: 
http://thefxchanger.com/topic/become-a-verified-paypal-seller/

HazzanTazzan:
@hazzantazzan

You can now list your E-currencies for sale or request for what you need easily on www.thefxchanger.com/forum under the exchange section ...

Register here http://thefxchanger.com/registration/ & activate acct, and create post ...

Support section of the forum will be doing daily giveaways too on simple e-curency quiz ...

Kindly join us today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 6:33pm On May 04, 2020
Legit $5,000 FnF PayPal fund available to any country.

MOQ: $1,000.

Preferably end users.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:41pm On May 04, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Come one, Come all.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Shakitibob0: 7:05pm On May 04, 2020
Carmal90:
[s]$318 available on BC..

$403
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
[/s]

Sold
Baba....You for tell me na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
Mrcalxy:
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa
� Walmart visa
� Target Visa
� Visa giftcard
� Home Depot
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon
◼ Google
◼ Steam
◼ iTunes
◼ eBay
Et.c Et.c

�� *Payoneer is needed*�
�� *BTC is also needed*�
�� *CashApp is needed*�

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Carmal90(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Shakitibob0:
Baba....You for tell me na

Ohh..
I don't know sir...
No wahala any deal I see now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by huzyboy: 7:55pm On May 04, 2020
$100 paxful needed. Anyone?

Contact on sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,126 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...

Still buying...

Available for night trades...

$67,400 btc now needed...

Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:40pm On May 04, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Come one, Come all.

*Mesmer* is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2395) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Liangliang1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.