Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1339395 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
3300 EUROS Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
I want to pay in naira bro
parksg:
still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

What if the limitation was triggered as a result of wanting to withdraw and not because the account received a fund in it. Will you still refund if you were the seller? Please be sincere if you have to reply me.

PayPal wouldn't have limited the sender.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Domin.ique please take care of this idiot before he succeeds in his mission.

Number came back with 0 search results, so it's definitely a new line

Noted.

Nobody should deal with any individual with this number 09037877558 or 2349037877558 without doing proper due diligence. On the safer side, do not send anything to anybody that comes to your inbox without a trusted escrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannyokosm: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
DM for your PayPal fund conversion.
TGIF rates
All funds welcomed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
CowbellY:

PayPal wouldn't have limited the sender.

Well, sender's account wasn't limited immediately. In case you want to confirm. It was Adenle that sent the fund. You will surely know him if you're conversant to Whatsapp exchange groups. According to him, his account still lasted for some weeks more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
dominique:

That's a possibility
@EbizCoachNg2, when will you be refunding NanaF?

Refund? When did I agree that I am going to refund?

I'm yet to be convinced that it was the transaction that got her account limited. So why would I refund?

Moreover, she has successfully spoiled my name by making you and probably some other people believed that my funds are unemployment funds. Which I strongly believe that she knew that it wasn't from unemployment fund but just decided to use it to gain public sympathy just to force me to pay her. And you expect me to refund such person? What do I gain by refunding her after spoiling my name?

Well, I know I didn't sell unemployment funds to anyone. So it's left to anyone to believe whatever he/she feels like. Her own fund was even sent from credit card not even balance talkless of unemployment fund.

I will only be refunding if any of the 3 payments sent to her account is charged back. But if the fund is still in her care which PayPal will eventually release back to her in a few months time, I will not refund.

I repeat, if charge back occurs on any of the three payments, she should come to me with evidence, and I promise to refund her.

If this now leads to you banning me, so be it. I shine beyond nairaland bi-idhnillah.

Well, before you ban me, I am using this opportunity to say that I don't owe anyone here. If you know that I owe you a kobo, please speak up now. And some of you owing me money, please pay me my money immediately PayPal release your fund after six months as we have agreed.

If you don't pay me, I will be forced to open another account to come and tag you a scammer here.

Thanks all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
PotatoSalad:
[s]$600 PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature
[/s]

Gone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lastlook: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Need neteller worth $21.
Scammer don't come o. It wouldn't work
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

Well, before you ban me, I am using this opportunity to say that I don't owe anyone here. If you know that I owe you a kobo, please speak up now. And some of you owing me money, please pay me my money immediately PayPal release your fund after six months as we have agreed.

If you don't pay me, I will be forced to open another account to come and tag you a scammer here.

Thanks all.

Dominique please help intervene. He just admitted that people here are owing him because of Paypal Limited their funds (just like me) and they agreed that they will get back to him after 6 months is over. My own mistake was paying you without checking. So you're still selling these bad funds that is causing paypal to limit accounts. Continue.I know the other victims wont talk as I am the only one who paid without checking.

As you have reached agreement with the others, please refund my own money that i sent in error.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
$700 PayPal clean funds needed now

Check my siggy for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lastlook: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Need neteller worth $21.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

I'm yet to be convinced that it was the transaction that got her account limited. So why would I refund?

Thanks all.

You are a very wicked person and you choose to be heartless after I have told you I urgently need that money.

You just admitted that these bad funds have limited other people's account on here but they won't come out to talk because you have reached agreement with them to pay if paypal releases in 6 months.

They obviously checked to see the limitation and knew not to pay. Because I made the error of paying you, you want to hold on to my money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nobody should trade with this number +2348085038634 without a trusted escrow. In short, don't entertain any strange number that slides into your Whatsapp or inbox to trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bura4all:
I want to pay in naira bro
Apologies.. Need btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

Moreover, she has successfully spoiled my name by making you and probably some other people believed that my funds are unemployment funds. Which I strongly believe that she knew that it wasn't from unemployment fund but just decided to use it to gain public sympathy just to force me to pay her. And you expect me to refund such person? What do I gain by refunding her after spoiling my name?

Well, I know I didn't sell unemployment funds to anyone. So it's left to anyone to believe whatever he/she feels like. Her own fund was even sent from credit card not even balance talkless of unemployment fund.

I will only be refunding if any of the 3 payments sent to her account is charged back. But if the fund is still in her care which PayPal will eventually release back to her in a few months time, I will not refund.

I repeat, if charge back occurs on any of the three payments, she should come to me with evidence, and I promise to refund her.

If this now leads to you banning me, so be it. I shine beyond nairaland bi-idhnillah.

Thanks all.

You keep going round in circles. Did she use your hand to type that you have unemployment funds in your account? You made that admission on your own, not under any form of duress. Can you guarantee that Paypal will release the funds after six months? What if her account gets permanently blocked as a form of penalty for receiving unclean funds, what becomes of her money? Her account got blocked right after she received funds from your unknown source but somehow the fault may not be from you and your strange source.

This has dragged long enough. Good thing you admitted it yourself that you've gotten other people's account limited in the past through your shady source of funds. We won't be comfortable with having traders like you here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

Thanks all.
This maybe my final comment on this matter, look for how to refund her, if you decide to go the route of ban and your information are added to the scammer list that will be a big blow to your business and personality, this is the largest forum in Africa and Google love that list so much, this issue will not only end here on Nairaland, but become global.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money (exchange your Perfect Mony to Naira, get paid automatically in 5 seconds)

Buy BTC & PM on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

We also exchange Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill funds.

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.
Instant and automated payments guaranteed. No human/manual funding!

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
dominique:

Noted.

Nobody should deal with any individual with this number 09037877558 or 2349037877558 without doing proper due diligence. On the safer side, do not send anything to anybody that comes to your inbox without a trusted escrow.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolutopsy: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
If you can be supplying me plenty eBay gift card. Please quote me, let's talk...

Scammer them keep off... Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lamijay(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
$200*1 eBay Gift card needed... Contact on my signature...if you love quick payments!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannyokosm: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Still buying all PayPal funds. Please don't DM if you won't agree to escrow.
All funds welcomed at great rates.
���
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lastlook: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Need neteller worth $21.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
*BUYING BELOW CARDS* ����

*EBAY URGENTLY NEEDED-$200*

*Steam* (USD,UK,EUR,AUD,NZD)

*Amazon* (GBP,USD,EUR)

*Amex*

*Vanilla*

*Sephora*

*Macy*

*Walmart*

*Visa GC*

*offgamer*

*Nordstrom*

*Nike*

*Razer Gold*

*Google gift cards*

*ITunes* (USD, UK, ecodes, big cards)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ambitiouschap17: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dannyokosm:
Still buying all PayPal funds. Please don't DM if you won't agree to escrow.
All funds welcomed at great rates.
���

Who is your escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ambitiouschap17: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bura4all:
Your number is switched off and not on Whatsapp

I want to sell a small PayPal fund?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
I am on whatsapp bro, drop your number or contact me via my signature on WhatsApp
ambitiouschap17:

I want to sell a small PayPal fund?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ambitiouschap17: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bura4all:
I am in whatsapp bro, drop your number or contact me via my signature on WhatsApp

Do you still remember me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice trading with you.
ambitiouschap17:

Do you still remember me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2396) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.