Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (58908 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by midolian(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Bros i dey, Lockdown don bring me out again. grin cheesy
grin grin grin
At last, one good thing about the lockdown. Good to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Reference(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2020
chivera018:
So Rivers is a now a Biafra state, not part of Nigeria again, and FG still collects revenue from a Biafran state ?You are a dullard, your IQ is -100.

brains no go kill u .

That dullard is more than just a dullard

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by EdiskyHarry: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Any time I hear this name "wike" it gives me orgasm, I wish all the Niger delta governors were like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Antichristus: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
What do you expect of a President who nominated a dead person for government appointment? Buhari and his cohorts are shameless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2020
midolian:
grin grin grin

At last, one good thing about the lockdown. Good to hear from you
Same here sir, Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by petitejolie(f): 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
All these Biafra States that are looking for palliative from Nigerian Govt. Na wa ooh
but nigerian govt feeding on their oil na wa o
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by petitejolie(f): 7:06pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

So Rivers is now Biafra? grin

But when the real argument starts now, you will say Rivers is not part of Biafra.

Oyo state that returned their own is also a Biafran state. mtcheeewww...
don't mind the olodo oshi. Oniranu somebody

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by ademujacob: 7:11pm On May 01, 2020
THAT MEANS ROTIMI HAS LOST HIS RELEVANCE.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by hotseat: 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
Did Kano State also go to collect putrefied rice from Calabar? I'm simply curious.

We may never know the monstrously negative impact of this and similar actions of the General Buhari regime until after he leaves office. It is now etched in the psyche of many objective Nigerians that this contraception called Nigeria is heading for the precipice. Let's build bridges and not fences. North - South dichotomy, Muslims versus Christians acrimony, unabated "lootocracy", a nation without a clearly articulated road map on how to make Nigeria a truly great nation. Parochial and subjective approaches are ill winds that blow no good
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by stormborn28(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:
The problem with the kids that comment here is the sharing money formula is 52% for the federal and 48 % to the state

Ask your governor what are the doing with there FAAC
your president keep acknowledging the fact that he is the dumb and foolish president in the world

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Enwhen(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:
The problem with the kids that comment here is the sharing money formula is 52% for the federal and 48 % to the state

Nobody is exonerated they are all thieves ...as the federal govt what have they been doing with all the borrowed and recovered looted fund ?.... everybody stealing to replace their campaiy fund and Nigerians keep suffering in the name of Yoruba, hausa , Igbo , Christian , Muslim , traditionalist....all of us must wake up on else our children won't forgive us...the mentality of join Dem cos u can't do anything must stop...the divide and rule principle , winners take all by these wicked leaders is at the peak, and should anything happens, we will all blame ourselves for not speaking out at the onset , because these thieves and their relatives have nothing to lose , Nigerians must wake up, we have suffered enough under ignorance, most the northerners , that's why their leaders are denying them standard education free of extremism like other parts of Nigeria in order to bambuzoo them at all will...Nigerians we keep losing irregardless of who is in power if we fail to speak out NOW.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by idahme(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
kunletexs:
Sorry o! Correct me gently.

IS WIKE A PDP or APC?

He is GMUB
meaning go and make ur bed
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Engrgreg231(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2020
The same foreign rice seized by customs officials which they tagged contraband is what they are distributing to our southern region wike tackle them very well nothing will highest we will take to the street after all gov of New York county is challenging president trump
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Carlyscales: 7:53pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
All these Biafra States that are looking for palliative from Nigerian Govt. Na wa ooh

Stop reasoning in reverse bias is not good for your image and health

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Carlyscales: 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
helinues:
I am wondering what's next for Wike after completing his second term as governor
I'm also wondering same for Buhari and Gandollar

Shameless lots!

Pray for the dignity n courage to call out evil n injustice, even when it favours you
Mrcheew

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Goke7: 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
This phantom Lagos 10 billion pain wike wella, he is yet to recover
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Okwyjesus(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
Racoon:

Nepotism is still a recurrent factor as far as the lifeless man is concerned.It will take Nigeria another donkey's years to recover from the damage this man have wrought upon this nation.

The division is so much Bro. lts too bad in this govt.

Anyhow a good leader could have cemented the divided lines. But for Buhari it's a no no no.
Yet some people that say the believe in one Nigeria will be supporting the divisive leadership. Who are you fooling......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by emmaitive(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2020
Subsea:
may thunder fire your mouth there..the palliative money where e come from ? no bi nigerdelta oil..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
helinues:
I am wondering what's next for Wike after completing his second term as governor

Hey U, Wike is going to the Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Sermwell(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
helinues:
see this mumu!! you should be wondering what next for buhari after completing his second term as a lifeless president!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Obiesie1994(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Nigeria has been shared if u re not aware
take it or leave it
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by StillWiz: 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:

So Rivers is now Biafra? grin

But when the real argument starts now, you will say Rivers is not part of Biafra.

Oyo state that returned their own is also a Biafran state. mtcheeewww...

Lol...no mind am

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
Mandeyy:
Why then did he call Rivers a Biafran state? Besides, are Abia and Imo States that are also oil-producing, not Niger Deltan states? Doesn't Nigeria derive its oil revenues from these Igbo (Biafran) states? In fact, Abia and Imo States are also Niger Deltan states. Even Ondo State in the South West is also a Niger Deltan state. Anambra State is oil-producing, but it's not in the Niger Delta like Abia and Imo States.

Moreover, Niger Delta doesn't mean that all of them are from the South South or that Niger Delta means South South. Go and search the meaning of Niger Delta. At times, you people speak without thinking first.

Wow...Thanks for educating the guy properly.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by oyeb15: 8:47pm On May 01, 2020
He need billions he can easily divert not rice.
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2020
Biancah:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/01/coronavirus-we-cant-accept-expired-rice-hunger-wont-kill-us-wike-tells-nigerian-government/amp/#click=https:///STKafblWQZ

I love Wike's persona and his approach to governance. I'm scared to think about what he could be doing to Rivers state treasury behind closed doors though...Nigerian leaders are a fiendish lot.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by bigfish3k: 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
sarrki:

How is this related to his complaints

Kano that was supported by the FG, isn't there own formula 48%? And what did they do with it

You are a bias human
Re: Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG by stormborn28(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2020
rusher14:
If you did not go to Calabar to receive your own consignment of rice, how did you know it to be bad?

tell which state in the south received good rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.