Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital (29027 Views)

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Freebuzz: 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Audio angry
it actually works if your device is rooted

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Oshkosch: 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
We need about 50,000 bed isolation and treatment centers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by DropsMic(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2020
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
maxwelloweezy:
Wow so fast
hospital existed before
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Enoch07: 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
I sight deeper life national head quarter

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Koval12(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
jaymejate:
That hospital from the outside doesn't look like this
I am telling you. It's located at the back of my house. I was wondering if there's another Gbagada general hospital here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by nwamabo247(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
What a welcome development,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Kingrefreshed: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
stanech:
There is something about Leadership Lagos state that makes Kano state stink to high heavens

How can you compare Kano and Lagos. Lagos had been the capital of the nation. Lagos currently have a governor who atlest listens to people.

Kano in the other hand....have A Dirty retarded criminal as their governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by BUCHI0573: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
BEST GOVERNOR SO FAR
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Macky2(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1256217234663444480?s=19

They government should have gotten more bed spaces with the structure on ground considering the daily increase in active cases.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by dechiome(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
While I commend the effort of LASG, the picture that follows this post is completely false. I live close to Gbagada General hospital and I can confirm that the isolation center is the big tent (close to what is erected at Onikan stadium)

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by letitrainnow(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
Glad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Wickedfact: 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
Lagos is far far ahead of Nigeria.

That Mai suya in Kano called Ganduje is busy using the lives of his citizens to play politics. Never seen a more foolish person in my life.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by ponziponzi(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Waste of money, energy and valuable time.

Use this valuable resource to increase the capacity of public hospitals that are necessary to meet the immediate needs and will be useful in the long run for Lagos health care system.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Olathunji010(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one from the governor...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by CasNova: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
Good move by the Action Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by jericco1(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
Hmm.. it is well
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by stanech: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

How can you compare Kano and Lagos. Lagos had been the capital of the nation. Lagos currently have a governor who atlest listens to people.

Kano in the other hand....have A Dirty retarded criminal as their governor.

Hmmm True though
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by okunola1: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=89066855]

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1256217234663444480?s=19
[This is the abandoned Cardiac and Renal Center at Gbagada since Ambode's time. But what happens to billions of naira worth cardiac and renal equipment there. In any case, kudos to the governor.]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by LAguy(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
airminem:
sad

Nice one with Gov. Of Overated state lipsrsealed

Order for your camouflage Facemask
Be careful, cause you are looking for trouble.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by LAguy(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by SirWarlock: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one Babajide!!!

Nigerians are just living in pretense. Pretending like they believe covid19 exist.

But majority of Nigerians deep within still doubt the NCDC reports, & stories. They're seeing the whole thing like a movie.

True/false? But we are not ready for the talk.
True it's like a movie, like almost 300k dead just like that worldwide? Like all the daily updates concerning new infections and deaths cry .
Yeah people don't believe, some because of preconceived notion of Nigeria being a corrupt country sad while some are waiting for the media to paint it as a national emergency like other countries, like people struggling with their life and stuff like that sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by AdaoraNK(f): 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
Where did all these money started coming out from? Because if its time to budget for health sector they dont take it serious because they have the access and resource to travel abroad.

Now God don catch them. They thought the neglect does not concern them.

I swear if na poor man sickness, we would have been abandoned same way they are doing in education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by SirWarlock: 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
Oshkosch:
We need about 50,000 bed isolation and treatment centers.
While I'm kinda happy corona is going to show how horrible we are as a nation in terms of health, I'm worried it might get to the point where we actually need such capacity cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by xtremerules: 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
Davicjoe:
With the rate at which this pandemic is going, this isolation center will get filled up within 3 days. But Sanwo olu has done more in this past 3 months than Buhari in the past 5 years. A job well done

Did audio Sanwo Olu give you rice and data as palliative?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by TodayNAlways: 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
Sinerman:
One of the active and vibrant governors in Nigeria

I tell you. I give it to Sanwo Olu. The man has really tried.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one.

NB.... Other states should do same inasmuch they have low number of affected index case let this virus no jam them unawares oooooo states like Enugu i keep wondering what the man is actually doing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.