Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital (29028 Views)

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Dollabiz: 3:42pm On May 01, 2020
Really
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by oluwaseyi0: 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
hepsamarka:
smiley

FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

Report anytime you see the advert

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Slimguy0(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
If we're being truthful to ourselves, it's very obvious that these people in government know the right thing to do but sadly they're just too self-centred. The fact remains that the only reason why these guys sprung into action real quick is cos they know they're also at risk, if not they'll leave everyone for dead.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Discombulator: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Oshkosch:
More of this is needed. Infact we need about 50,000 bed isolation and treatment centers fully equipped. This will help us before vaccine is out by January.

All state government should do same. Start building more isolation and treatment Centers.

The threat is still there, we haven’t started the curve.
You people just say anything that comes to your mind sha,you're not aiming at 500 you're saying 50,000 bad space.even USA USA don't have a facility with that kind of capability

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by afecgivers: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Danny50: 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
Oga you are busy building isolation centres your people are dying of hunger.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adelaja70(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
Oga distribute food or physical cash, you're distributing bed, no let ogun kii u this man
YOU no get baba ni? Siddon dia dey wait for plate of jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by TimeTraveller: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
Mendy3I:
Looting avenue

Covid19 looters Favourite season wink

You are silly! Idiot! Na everything be play for una?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by ofiko123(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one....sanwo olu for president..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adelaja70(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2020
xtremerules:

Did audio Sanwo Olu give you rice and data as palliative?
Some people with mumu as governor in their state of origin go dey abuse the one that's working for his people....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Dreyton36: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU no get baba ni? Siddon dia dey wait for plate of jollof rice.
Coming from an afonja
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Corporate2020: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
Mendy3I:
Looting avenue

Covid19 looters Favourite season wink

Go and contact COVID-19 so that when you get to Isolation Center you will investigate and if you come out alive, you will tell us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by xtremerules: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
adelaja70:

Some people with mumu as governor in their state of origin go dey abuse the one that's working his people....

You know if na my governor or grey matter for your head don finish?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adelaja70(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

Coming from an afonja
How much your mumu state governor don gives you.. OSU!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adelaja70(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
xtremerules:

You know if na my governor or grey matter for your head don finish?
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adioolayi(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
Koval12:
I am telling you. It's located at the back of my house. I was wondering if there's another Gbagada general hospital here

It was an existing building... the abandoned world-class Cardiac and Renal centre.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Dreyton36: 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
adelaja70:
How much your mumu state governor don gives you.. OSU!
you sound unintelligent , why you mad? I'm not the cause of your poverty naw , besides I'm not in Nigeria to hope on what governor's are gonna offer me
I'm only protesting for hungry and jobless fools like you afonja
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by skyfather09(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
Goldenheart:
Isolation center Not looking bad... lipsrsealed

But the numbers of cases that keeps increasing is mind blowing cry

So it's every man for himself from nextweek sad
I dey tell... bouh to tell people I got the virus, so I'll go flex there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Villain7: 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
Not sustainable! Why, because of there will be no maintenance for the next 80 years....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
No be gbagada general hospital wey I just dey pass the front of it be this? See photoshop...

Naija politicians no go die better. Come inside gbagada general hospital and see weeds. ...all over....i dey enter inside go shit inside the bush sef.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Pascal9: 5:36pm On May 01, 2020
Davicjoe:
With the rate at which this pandemic is going, this isolation center will get filled up within 3 days. But Sanwo olu has done more in this past 3 months than Buhari in the past 5 years. A job well done
WHAT HAVE SANWOLU DONE,USLESS PRAISE SINGERS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Yeansheritage: 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
the isolation centre they lunch isn't this but a canopy space... this is the General hospital building itself
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by JayPeeOham: 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1256217234663444480?s=19

Isolation center which is only meant for the rich!!!!!.....smh undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Remolas: 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
It's the cardiac and renal centre that has been locked for years that is converted to isolation centre. The building is close to the mosque for those that knows the hospital yard well.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by Remolas: 6:01pm On May 01, 2020
It's the cardiac and renal centre that has been locked for years that is converted to isolation centre. The building is close to the hospital mosque.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by olumide4christ: 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
Koval12:
I am telling you. It's located at the back of my house. I was wondering if there's another Gbagada general hospital here

Go and look very well. I doubt if you live close to that place. I lived around that axis for 8 years. I have been to the hospital a couple of times.
Can't you see the Deeper Life Headquarters Church in the background of the high level picture? Look to the upper right corner of the picture. The church is a stone throw from the hospital.
Take a look again. If you still deny it, then you don't live in that area and you have never been to Sholuyi area of Gbagada before.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by olumide4christ: 6:14pm On May 01, 2020
Enoch07:
I sight deeper life national head quarter

Yes you're right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by olumide4christ: 6:17pm On May 01, 2020
ponziponzi:
Waste of money, energy and valuable time.

Use this valuable resource to increase the capacity of public hospitals that are necessary to meet the immediate needs and will be useful in the long run for Lagos health care system.

Where is this isolation center?? Is it not in Gbagada General Hospital? Is the hospital not a public hospital? The last time I checked, LASG has not sold the to private entities.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital by adelaja70(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2020
Dreyton36:
you sound unintelligent , why you mad? I'm not the cause of your poverty naw , besides I'm not in Nigeria to hope on what governor's are gonna offer me
I'm only protesting for hungry and jobless fools like you afonja
OSU SEF DEY PITY AFONJA.. YOUR IBO BLODAS THAT FLOOD YORUBA LAND DON EAT?... THUNDER BEND YOUR OSU MOUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.