Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,799 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) (332 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) by Raltrending(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
By the Time you READ This Article to the End, you would discover Exactly how I became Totally Free from Multiple-Fibroids of over 12 Years without Surgery and Totally at no Cost!!!.

Yes, You can read that part again! “Without Surgery and at No Cost at all”.

I have been suffering from Excessive bleeding for many years that caused me So much Embarrassment, and Depression.

Because of the Excessive bleeding it was difficult for me to Sit down at a Spot for too long, because the blood would stain everywhere.

I was Single to Stupor because I always isolated myself many years, and never liked going out because of this Problem.

Most times I wouldn’t know when the bleeding would come, because immediately after my Menstrual Cycle, the bleeding would continue.

Men ran away the Instant they find out about my Condition, and soon I started Declining Advances…

I knew that my Problem was bigger than Medicine, it had turned to be a Curse…

Going to work became a problem, I would always wake up Tired and Dizzy from Excessive blood loss, Ofcourse It was not too long before i did not have a Job anymore.

Which company would want to Keep someone who Bleeds all over their Environment and walk around with stained cloths, or Someone who doesnt come to work regularly.

No company Would want to Keep Such a Person, and here is My Story;

My Name is Phumudz Ndwambi, From United States of America, but I am originally from South Africa, Limpopo Province, and am 43years Old.

In October 2016, I was bleeding Heavily for 30days, heart palpitation and my hands was shaking uncontrollably.

I was Fatigued, dizzy, Extremely Weak and Tired.

I couldn't walk a Distance without Stopping.

So I had to go to the Hospital, and immediately i was admitted as a Critical patient, and the doctor put me in the Emergency Room. Due to the Shortage of Blood, my body was working so hard to support the Oxygen I was put on.

When the Hospital conducted Test on me, They did Let me know that my Hemoglobin was too low, it was at 3 but Normal is 11 and 12, and the doctors said they have never seen anybody ALIVE with that number.

So they immediately did a 4units of Blood transfusion between that day and the Next day.

I was discharged the Next day, and I went home and started to feel better because of the blood they had given me, I was also put on birth Control Pills in other to regulate the bleeding.

I was discharged on the 10th of November and on the 11th I started bleeding Again, Infact the bleeding became worse, It felt like I was going to die.

I would normally look Pregnant; My Stomach looked like so Full like Someone who was 6Months Pregnant.

On my Report, The Doctors said that I had multiple Fibroid, that I had 4 Fibroids located at the Left of my U-Abdomen

…In 2010 I had Same Multiple Fibroid, and I spent $192,000(No Medical Insurance) Which I didn’t have, to Surgically get them Removed. The Surgery was a Success.

The Fibroid weighed about 7Pounds, but they had Grown Back.

You read right, The Fibroids Came back!!! and My Stomach started growing big and hard again.

The ones that Came Back this time, became bigger than the ones I had before.

I was Crushed, I became Devastated because I Knew What I Went Through, I was already Struggling Financially, Thoughts of the pains and all. It was not a Joke,

it had taken me 6Months to fully recover from the surgery before I could go back to work, and now they are back again? . My Finances was already Suffering

I also got to discover that many people who had the same problem as I did, after going to hospitals for surgery and being put on medication, the Problem always came back and became Worse.

It devastated me Even more, This drove me to start to Cursing God, and became a Freethinker (Atheist) I started to telling people that they was No God, but I got more Sick and Insane.

…At this Point My Life went from 4 to 0

Soon God remembered me

When I learnt about COJIM on Youtube, I got their Whatsapp Number, Messaged/called the Prayer line Number due to my Uterine Fibroid, because they were Really Tormenting me, and I was Bleeding Profusely(Like a Water Tap) when I called in, I was Prayed for Totally FREE!!!;

That was during one the Live Stream of their Live Thursday Service, After the Prayers, I went and Checked my Self, Instantly the Bleeding Stopped.

I RECIEVED MY HEALING THROUGH A PHONE CALL AT NO COST!!!

Even When i had Rebelled against God, and Committed all manner of Unforgivable Sin's, God Forgave me Instantly and Healed me.

Before I called in to the Prayerline...

I was Watching and Seeing People Testifying on Youtube, and that built up my faith, to know that I also can be healed, I also can be delivered

When I connected I just got overwhelmed, As the Man of God started praying, I just don’t know what came over me, and I just started Crying...SEE THE VIDEO HERE

Tho I was waiting for my manifestation, Thinking in my head that I will started Shouting and Screaming, but when the man of God finished praying and nothing happened, and he Declared that I was Free, I was Surprise, like I was Free, Really?” cheesy

....I was filled with So much Joy, I could not Explain it, the other shocking part is that I Received my healing from the Comfort of my own Home over a Phone call all the way from the United States of America, Florida to Enugu, Nigeria.

Initially, After the Prayer, I had entirely forgotten that I was bleeding, It was When my Sister from south Africa called to check on me, she asked “How did the Prayers go!!!” I said fine, then she asked “So the bleeding is Gone” that was when I went to Check my Self, The Bleeding STOPPED....SEE THE PROOF AND PHOTOS HERE

It Can Only be God! My Stomach is Flat again. I no longer look pregnant. The devil is put to shame and disgrace. Shalom!

https://campofgod..com/2020/05/how-to-get-rid-of-stubbornmuliple.html

1 Like

Re: Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) by haiti007(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
It can only be Jesus!
There is power in his name.

Just like the woman that touched Jesus. Ma'am, go and sin no more.
Re: Atheist Converts To Chrstianity After This Happened (dishes Out Powerful Advice) by budaatum: 7:27pm On May 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

If Your Salvation Is Not Based On JESUS Christ, You Are On A Faulty Foundation / If You Don't Want To Pray Like Muslims Do, Don't Go To Jerusalem / Strange Distressed Voice In A Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.