Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Giveaway for a nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway for a nairalander (382 Views)

100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
Damn! She said she doesn't need my money.
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by dukeprince50: 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I want to contact a nairalander urgently.
I don't want to send the person a pm or mention the person on any thread. How can I reach out to this person?
Not a PM nor a mention?
Even Benin witch no fit contact otherwise

1 Like

Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 5:21pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Not a PM nor a mention?
Even Benin witch no fit contact otherwise
Hmmm. I wanted to reach out to a nairalander secretly and blessed the person. I am not a party to showoff
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by dukeprince50: 5:26pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Hmmm. I wanted to reach out to a nairalander secretly and blessed the person. I am not a party to showoff
my advice, quote the person on another thread or forum, that people don't visit often, u can go to radio forum and call out the person and just do it on a low-key, after u get the persons contacts, just modify and change the comment, just the both of u will know what happened. That's the only way o, or u create another moniker and call out the person without anyone knowing its u, not even the person.
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by bestabigaelever(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
my advice, quote the person on another thread or forum, that people don't visit often, u can go to radio forum and call out the person and just do it on a low-key, after u get the persons contacts, just modify and change the comment, just the both of u will know what happened. That's the only way o, or u create another moniker and call out the person without anyone knowing its u, not even the person.
I also don't want people to known the person so I can't used a new acct.
For mentioning the person on a new thread, I wonder if the person would want to honor my mention owing to the fact that I'm from a redpill family and damn! might think I'm up to something shiity
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by dukeprince50: 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I also don't want people to known the person so I can't used a new acct.
For mentioning the person on a new thread, I wonder if the person would want to honor my mention owing to the fact that I'm from a redpill family and damn! might think I'm up to something shiity
Then give up, it's not a must that u should help someone, If u really want to then u should remove negativity
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 5:55pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Then give up, it's not a must that u should help someone, If u really want to then u should remove negativity
Alright let me do it.
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Giveaway for a nairalander by GreatResearcher1: 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
i hav contact d person and the person said doesn't want my money.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways A Feminist Will Kill You / What Should He Do? / Sex Before Marriage Is Good See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.