Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Beware Of These 5 Things On 4th Of May Before You Go Out To Buy Anything To... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of These 5 Things On 4th Of May Before You Go Out To Buy Anything To... (383 Views)

4th Of May Will Start The Survival Of The Fittest Game / Strange Things On My Manhood / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These 5 Things On 4th Of May Before You Go Out To Buy Anything To... by badboykiko: 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
You really need to take this serious, coronavirus is real so before you leave your house on the 4th of may, you need to beware of these measures.

1. Don't use your teeth to bite any sachet water, use a scissors instead. we don't know how the pure water came about before you bought it. there is 45% probability that the person selling it might even be infected and also if you want to drink liquid from a bottle, you can pour the water into a cup instead of using your mouth to touch the bottle.

2. If you like eating bread, it is recommended that you toast the bread before you put it into your mouth, because you and i don't know the person in charge of the packaging process the heat from a toaster can kill 100% of the active virus and then it is very safe for eating Read More
Re: Beware Of These 5 Things On 4th Of May Before You Go Out To Buy Anything To... by Monday60655(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2020
Good information. This will go a long way in helping many people if only they will adhere. I already deduce my lessons from the information.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These 5 Things On 4th Of May Before You Go Out To Buy Anything To... by xynerise: 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
badboykiko:
You really need to take this serious, coronavirus is real so before you leave your house on the 4th of may, you need to beware of these measures.

1. Don't use your teeth to bite any sachet water, use a scissors instead. we don't know how the pure water came about before you bought it. there is 45% probability that the person selling it might even be infected and also if you want to drink liquid from a bottle, you can pour the water into a cup instead of using your mouth to touch the bottle.

2. If you like eating bread, it is recommended that you toast the bread before you put it into your mouth, because you and i don't know the person in charge of the packaging process the heat from a toaster can kill 100% of the active virus and then it is very safe for eating Read More

So we go dey carry scissors or cup for pocket everywhere we go incase we are thirsty? undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Probe My Husband's Death, Says Helen Prest / How To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes With The Use Of Garlic / Oyo State’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.