Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death (38869 Views)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Mhizhelen001(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
KingRabota:
Stop using glo you no hear

��, actually na airtel o
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by sulasa07(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
Mhizhelen001:

��, actually na airtel o
Gbese re o grin
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Amalekki: 9:07pm On May 01, 2020
I remember a few weeks ago when most states in the USA had zero case of Covid-19. Stay safe guys.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by mindtricks: 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Quite unfortunate, but Sadly many more will still die. It has only just begun and it will definitely get worse. RIP to the dead and to the future that will die of COVID-19. USA has been recording an average of over 2400 daily deaths in the last 10 days. Nigerians are not more righteous.
We have to take this COVID-19 really serious, it has come to kill and to destroy.

I tell you. Though we are more religious.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by amrichy(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
IamCookie:
Death is inevitable
But it's postponable.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by derahhh(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2020
I can see transferred there..
Please this one's where transferred to where
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Mizwisdom(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

You are seek
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Discombulator: 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nah... You are not being realistic with the facts on ground!!!

It's been over 2 months of infection spread in Nigeria, yet we have a far less record of hospitalization, critical cases, and deaths than USA within the same time frame...

Learn to type and make comparisons with facts!!!
You're very ignorant, we haven't even begin to peak yet,if you're aware of the facts you'll know that usa has texted a million more than Nigeria.
Nigeria tested 15,000 and almost 2,000 are positive, while USA has texted over 70million people in case you don't know that is why they have a million cases.
But the time Nigeria starts testing up to a million people we might have around 250,000 cases then.
What do you think killed those 800 people in kano
You lots don't know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by TruthSpeaker: 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
WaffenSS:

Lols actually he said march 27th, you're a day off.

Every miracle worker and divine healer is hiding in their houses afraid of the virus.

They're waiting for scientists to create the cure so they can go back to their healings and miracles again

OK, MAYBE I GAVE HIM A DAY OF GRACE THEN. A PASTOR WHEN BEEN FOOLISHLY TRY HIMSELF FOR USA BEEN DIE NAH.
HERE IS THE LINK
: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/virginia-bishop-gerald-glenn-coronavirus-dead-101300626.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2020
1 is not a big number

RIP
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by TruthSpeaker: 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
Rich4god:
How do u just sit and compose this kind comment.

HAHAHA, NAH STANDING POSITION OH. WHEN I SIT DOWN, I COMPOSE MUCH LONGER COMMENTS. IT’S NICE TO ALWAYS GET REAL WITH THIS DEADLY COVID-19.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by juman(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2020
Is there any corona vaccine developing in nigeria presently?

Maybe I missed some news.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by gobuchinny: 9:37pm On May 01, 2020
AgainstIslam:
In biology, there is an occurrence called Natural Selection.
The fittest survive while the not so fit are weeded out.

That's what Covid 19 is trying to achieve.

My opinion.

So what makes you fit. My man you think you are better than the people that died? Mr Natural Selection. You better beleive in YHWH and hide your head in Him. The days are evil

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by sulasa07(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
juman:
Is there any corona vaccine developing in nigeria presently?

Maybe I missed some news.
Kolanut n Honey grin grin from our dear Dr.Seyi Makinde-Governor of Oyo State
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Phyde: 9:51pm On May 01, 2020
fruqy:
Stay safe guys. COVID-19 is real.

Wondering how things will be in Lagos with the gradual easing of the lockdown.
When people start dropping dead, everyone will be force to stay indoor without thinking of hunger.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by SirWarlock: 9:53pm On May 01, 2020
I like how some people don't question this news(albeit unfortunate) but will call it audio and start demanding pictures grin(as if they are doing photography there) when cases get discharged grin. People are funny grin. So until Nigeria starts experiencing mass deaths then corona is video grin undecided
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by sulasa07(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2020
SirWarlock:
I like how some people don't question this news(albeit unfortunate) but will call it audio and start demanding pictures grin(as if they are doing photography there) when cases get discharged grin. People are funny grin. So until Nigeria starts experiencing mass deaths then corona is video grin undecided
I believe Corona in Nigeria at the moment is still Audio but in the next 3-4 weeks,the real Corona will show face and our Government will start to tell us what they've being doing with all the Covid-19 funds they obtained.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2020
Discombulator:

You're very ignorant, we haven't even begin to peak yet,if you're aware of the facts you'll know that usa has texted a million more than Nigeria.
Nigeria tested 15,000 and almost 2,000 are positive, while USA has texted over 70million people in case you don't know that is why they have a million cases.
But the time Nigeria starts testing up to a million people we might have around 250,000 cases then.

Testing is good, but doesn't mitigate virulence and mortalities!!!

Lemme help you...
1. America's aggressive testing and isolation did not seriously mitigate the current devastation they experienced and still experiencing!!!

2. Nigeria's poor testing and isolation hasn't worsened their fate since late February!!!

This has nothing to do with the damage an airborne virus will do in a community spread!!!

This doesn't negate the benefits of widespread testing and isolation, which it's a big shame we aren't doing here.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

You said in your first post that Corona or not, everyone shall taste death(Everyone/Every soul shall taste death in Arabic is Kullu Nafsin Dhaaiqatul Mawt).I just kind of translated.
I didn't know. Folks are always insulting me so..
Anyway, I'm sorry
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by sulasa07(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
Zoie:

I didn't know. Folks are always insulting me so..
Anyway, I'm sorry
OK,but why are folks always insulting you.Did you insult their ancestors.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by SirWarlock: 10:27pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

I believe Corona in Nigeria at the moment is still Audio but in the next 3-4 weeks,the real Corona will show face and our Government will start to tell us what they've being doing with all the Covid-19 funds they obtained.
And why is it audio? Low deaths? Low recoveries? No pictures grin
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by sulasa07(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
SirWarlock:
And why is it audio? Low deaths? Low recoveries? No pictures grin
All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by SirWarlock: 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
Discombulator:

USA 70million Nah that's BS

And while I'm not totally sure about Kano's mysterious deaths, I feel Lagos should also be experiencing the same with the level of spreading there
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by emonkey(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Because I prefer being realistic instead of being optimistic. By the way do you really believe the deflated numbers NCDC is giving? This initial false hope is what make people take down their guard. This evil COVID-19 has come to do a very cruel population control on earth.
Don’t erroneously think Nigerians are a special and resistant breed. Officially around the world, more than 238,000 people have died due to COVID-19. The real figure could even be way higher than 500,000.
This religious believe of we are covered by the blood of Jesus is costing lives. Take precautions and prepare for the worse, instead of relaxing and being hopeful.

And how many people has COVID killed in Nigeria since you have become realistic? You think people will die in such huge number as even in Europe and we the entire world will not know? Currently COVID deaths are generally on the decline all over the world and may just become maximum of 10 in every country by end of June. It may certainly return in winter but I am an optimist. Better for you to be optimistic too because I have no idea what you hope to gain from being a pessimist other than you love seeing people die in large numbers. That means you are a sadist not that you are realistic
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by BusterG: 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
Why not just add the figures in Kano to this list and let it be a country wide report.

Stop reporting on Lagos state since NCDC is supposedly a national entity.

This country is on a land mine already.
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by KingRabota: 11:26pm On May 01, 2020
Naa waaah for this Airtel 0. See as e carry you go far from FTC , no worry sha, one day all of us go make am.

Though I still dey wonder the kain award wey seun package keep for all the FTCs .

But the guy b like pessin wey stingy join the miserlyness

Mhizhelen001:

��, actually na airtel o
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

OK,but why are folks always insulting you.Did you insult their ancestors.
Cos I'm a feminist and calls out their bullsh.it grin
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by Coronavirus1: 11:38pm On May 01, 2020
BREAKING: Kano records 92 new cases of COVID-19 in 24 hours
ON MAY 1, 202011:24 PMIN CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
Kano state on Friday recorded 92 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 311.

This was announced by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, via its Twitter handle.

“238 new cases of #COVID19; 92-Kano 36-FCT 30-Lagos 16-Gombe 10-Bauchi 8-Delta 6-Oyo 5-Zamfara 5-Sokoto 4-Ondo 4-Nasarawa 3-Kwara 3-Edo 3-Ekiti 3-Borno 3-Yobe 2-Adamawa 1-Niger 1-Imo 1-Ebonyi 1-Rivers 1-Enugu
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by emmy7285: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
For goodness sake this corona numbers is a hoax where are the patients and people tested
Re: Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death by GiftcardandBTC(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2020
H[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / Man All Smiles After Undergoing Facial Surgery To Remove Huge Growth. Photos / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.