Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years (21931 Views)

IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan / Breaking News :IMF Approves $3.4bn RFI To Support Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight / Japan Emerges Nigeria’s Third Largest Donor With $1.4bn In 49 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
gypsey:
yes, they print dollars.
ok
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by BrainArk(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Indeed undecided You think so??
I don't know much, but I know the debt this government is incurring is way too much with little to show for it.
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by 2016v2017: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
The APC initially lies that there is no condition attached.Zombies believed & swallowed it hook line & sinker.Later same govt made a volte face & left them speechless.Government of lies full of liars and for the gullible.
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Kuginzi: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yeah,he is really serving from the backseat .
No amount of hatred or castigate will deter president Buhari's reputation
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Corporate2020: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Buhari and his co-looters have squandered our Commonwealth accumulated by previous regimes and now leaving a legacy of debt for the next generation

He must pay up the debt before vacating office

I beg, which wealth did the previous regime accumulate? Are you talking about the immediate past regime that was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan accounts were getting flooded with hard currencies?

Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Corporate2020: 1:21pm On May 02, 2020
Baloranking:

You're a fool
How you think at all, we all know this is a faceless forum not a senseless one so use your sense

Only the king of fools knows his foolish followers.
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by GEEBITE: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
Castigation* noun.
Kuginzi:

No amount of hatred or castigate will deter president Buhari's reputation
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Codes151(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2020
Pr0cter:
Funny enough it's the next administration after Buhari that will carry this burden.

that will be the next administrations excuses
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Codes151(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

I beg, which wealth did the previous regime accumulate? Are you talking about the immediate past regime that was borrowing to pay Salaries while imPatience Jonathan accounts were getting flooded with hard currencies?
keep talking thrash.

When taxes increases we go know if you will have the food for your mouth
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Kuginzi: 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
Castigation* noun.
You can call it pronoun, I believe u got my message . So what next?
Re: Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years by Obidikejr(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
amrichy:
For those that have the answer(s), here is what I'm curious to know: what happens if Nigeria fails to repay the loan as at when due? What penalties are attached to defaulting the payment?
Taking over control of major industries within the country to repay the loan. That's what China is doing to those countries they gave loan and can't pay e.g Malaysia, Vietnam etc soon Nigeria ... They will own a particular percentage of the economy. Crazy man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.