Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,961 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 (8349 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by sammysmiles(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2020
This kind of post this early morning.... OP Econ se ori e...

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by sirjentul05(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2020
She can know how to lie and brag, judging from her locations

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by PlaysNigeria: 9:29am On May 02, 2020
I find dark skin women more attractive, 8/10
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Kingsteve(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Few days ago I created a thread asking you guys if you would date a popular girl on instagram. Going by the comments I saw on the thread I realized most of you guys tended to equate dark skin with dirtiness or just have a natural hatred for dark skin in women.

Of course all this is just my opinion and I could be wrong. Have black people imbibed so much self hate that they despise people with natural dark skin or is it just a simple case of sexual preference?

Well hopefully this thread will answer these questions. So guys, would you date this woman?

She's not my spec, so I'll pass.
This has absolutely nothing to do with her dark complexion.
She's too busty.

Her breasts aren't really proportional to her body...a big turn off!
When those breasts are set free, it won't really look sexy and appealing to the eyes.
I'm not really a fan of massive breasts.
undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by YorubaPrince: 10:50am On May 02, 2020
Why not? I go date am, date her mama, her sisters and all her ancestors sef. cool
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
Oh God! I just want to bury my face in between those breasts and suck.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On May 02, 2020
lipsrsealed

Why is her boobs so big?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Farki: 12:10pm On May 02, 2020
8/10

Luv9jawomen:
Going by the comments I saw on the thread I realized most of you guys tended to equate dark skin with dirtiness or just have a natural hatred for dark skin in women.

Of course all this is just my opinion and I could be wrong. Have black people imbibed so much self hate that they despise people with natural dark skin or is it just a simple case of sexual preference?

Here's my honest opinion on why guys don't like dark skin. Light skin girls tend to be half caste, from rich homes or take care of their bodies more. Light skin is not common so it's a hot cake in a way. Girls have the same preference for light skin as well.

That's not to say every dark girl is poor or dirty. I have seen beautiful rich girls darker than shoe polish.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Koralords: 12:56pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by feedthenation(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Harry00(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2020
cool
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by ibiso1986: 2:23pm On May 02, 2020
Dreyton36:
As long as she's busty no problem,
Big boobs fan grin
Dreton, carry go

Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Dreyton36: 3:52pm On May 02, 2020
ibiso1986:
Dreton, carry go
better meat
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Maxmilliano111: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
The breast too big = minus 1
The yansh dey portable = plus 1
Black is beauty= plus 1
Her kpekus go too black shaa= minus 1

I go just give am 7/10
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
grin grin ;Da
fuwaski:

No wonder WAEC was difficult for you to pass.. mtchwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.