Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau (30170 Views)

Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Ykc2(m): 5:44am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:
You people brought virus to this country unknowingly, and started causing problem to Almajiris.

Why can't u make shelter and provide food for them during the lock down?
koran told Muslim men to marry 4 wives and have dozens of children,after muslim men finished breeding children like rabbit Jos people will care for them abi?you no serious let Muslim men go marry more wives angry

5 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Minemrys: 5:45am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:
You people brought virus to this country unknowingly, and started causing problem to Almajiris.

on a serious n0te, this almajiri thing needs to stop. It's only in the n0rth or n0rtherners that pr0m0te that trash. Go scho0l, them go say western educati0n na sin. Them go dy born anyhow for anywhere dy aband0n the pikin. Every Govern0r has d right to focus on pressing matters. Almajiri isn't one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by anambraamaka: 5:45am On May 02, 2020
I hope this intra country deportation doesnt spark up something angry
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by letilex: 5:47am On May 02, 2020
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Minemrys: 5:47am On May 02, 2020
Covidodo:
But one mofo from Zamfara was quoting the constitution for Osun 2 days ago .

And Why are the Northerners opening local transfer window on top Almajiri ??
I thought one Adamumu Garba said Almajiri was Hausa/Fulani heritage grin cheesy

u mind them. Na becos them dy use them na. Go skul, them no go go.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Pandev(m): 5:53am On May 02, 2020
Wickedfact:

Almajiris aren't Nigerian children, they have states of origin and parents. No one is ready to suffer for the stupidity of others. Kano, Kaduna, Plateau, Borno and others are deporting them.

States like Jigawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi and other worthless states whose only contribution is producing Almajiris would be forced to have sense.

fvck! Every Nigerian has the fvcking right to be in any of the fvcking states in Nigeria bro. Otherwise, every fvcking person would have been asked to go back to their various fvcking states before the lockdown began in the first place. They should deal with the issue of this fvcking almajiris after the fvcking pandemic. After the fvcking pandemic, the north must fvcking recieve sense by force and stop producing fvcking almajiris like China is producing phones.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Pandev(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2020
Minemrys:

on a serious n0te, this almajiri thing needs to stop. It's only in the n0rth or n0rtherners that pr0m0te that trash. Go scho0l, them go say western educati0n na sin. Them go dy born anyhow for anywhere dy aband0n the pikin. Every Govern0r has d right to focus on pressing matters. Almajiri isn't one of them.
fvck! You're so fvcking on point!

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Officialonely: 6:07am On May 02, 2020
Querty:
Hello guys! I'm happy to be back..

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020

bro abeg reason me too dis hunger is real.

GTB
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Nobody: 6:12am On May 02, 2020
Straightpath:
Why not gather the children in a place and conduct tests for them? Then, do the needful if found postive. And also cater for those that are negetive till the pandemic is over. We are one Nigeria and the Almajiries are Nigerian Children.

With lots respect sir
This your suggestions is nothing to talk home about. So after testing and they came out clean, sure they will soon spread in to the city and contact it from someone so do you see sense in what you said, is better they are been evacuated completely

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry
Why cause grief for this innocent minors Did they bring themselves into this world Why make it seem they are the originators of COVID19 Why are they treated without concideration of any atom of human rights.

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Your lawyer should rather push for a campaign to make their parents stop breeding like rats in this 21st century. The problem should be tamed from the root

8 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ybn(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2020
Straightpath:
Why not gather the children in a place and conduct tests for them? Then, do the needful if found postive. And also cater for those that are negetive till the pandemic is over. We are one Nigeria and the Almajiries are Nigerian Children.

I agree with this suggestion. Whatever that will be done in their home states can be safely done where they are now. Moving them around is poses further risk of spread of the virus.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Davidem111(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020
I claim it oooo, 3095961775 Firstbank, God bless you.. Food stuffs loading
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Kokadomfreedom(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

0822166690 AccessBank
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ybn(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2020
Wickedfact:

Let their parents and states provide them fair treatment. You can't compel another state to bear the economic burdens of children whose parents are alive in other states.

Let their parents be compelled to provide them necessaries. Failure to provide necessaries is a crime. You can look it up.

These Almajiris should have been classified for receiving the palliatives or the 20k that was shared by FG.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by open4t: 6:21am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry
Why cause grief for this innocent minors Did they bring themselves into this world Why make it seem they are the originators of COVID19 Why are they treated without concideration of any atom of human rights.

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.those questions should be directed to thier parents for pushing them into the street to constitute nuisance instead of showing them proper care and love

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Wickedfact: 6:22am On May 02, 2020
Pandev:
fvck! Every Nigerian has the fvcking right to be in any of the fvcking states in Nigeria bro. Otherwise, every fvcking person would have been asked to go back to their various fvcking states before the lockdown began in the first place. They should deal with the issue of this fvcking almajiris after the fvcking pandemic. After the fvcking pandemic, the north must fvcking recieve sense by force and stop producing fvcking almajiris like China is producing phones.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by open4t: 6:25am On May 02, 2020
ybn:

These Almajiris should have been classified for receiving the palliatives or the 20k that was shared by FG.
story for the gods . their parents should be arrested for violating child right acts . you cant expose your children to such dangers and expect compensation.

7 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ebuk4real(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Amen o. Remember me, it's could save a life: 0007079770. Access bank. Thanks
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by jamesversion: 6:33am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

if your lawyers do not do as you have claimed, shame on you... FYI, let every Almajiri be returned back to their parents, they are the exact persons naturally responsible for their welfare.

Enough is Enough.

4 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by KosiGee(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I disagree with you. Those children deserve fair treatment too. Why decide and seal their fate like some mini god.

Those children have parents. Where are the parents? How are their homes? What kind of parents and society allow vulnerable kids to roam about the cities with bad hygiene, no housing and welfare?
Those kids do not go to school and only constitute nuisance in the society.

I support the governor on this. They should be with their parents and any welfare program planned for them should be channeled to their respective families.
No child should be on the street.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Mozegee: 6:39am On May 02, 2020
God will punish any person who will say we are one Nigeria. Those forsaken miscreants called Almajiri are one of the problem we are facing in this nation. One Nigeria some session of the country were given dipleted rice while the first citizen were given good rice. Deport them to their state of origin they are nothing but nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Zigzih99: 6:39am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:

Na government born them, I dey very sure say na inside room them give their mama belle.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by tollyboy5(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I have to agree with you.
The northern elite has refuse to abolish the almajiri system for decades. Presently we can’t care for stup1d people, just the way we can’t save a man from self destruction.
Now it’s dawn on them that might be karma who knows. We watch as things plays out, covid 19 should teach the northern elite about civilization

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by jrusky(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2020
Straightpath:

You are getting the message wrong. The North said leaving those helpless innocent children on the street constituting nuisance is their pride then let any state who do not see it as pride anylonger send them back home to their parent or is it by force to accept almanjiri?

Let the North deal with it since to become president, Minister for Finance and in charge of all plums appointment they are after good for them then they should take their almanjiri pride back to their door steps.

No state should cater for them they should be return to their parent and off the street. I remember Jonathan built facilities like schools to take these kids off street but immediately buhari became president the North elite buldozed those facilities down and said no one send Jonathan to help them so bro no mercy let them go back home.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Solowande(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Amen
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by KosiGee(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Never seen them. Never been in the North. But their plight is chilling to me. That's my motivation. Heard most of them don't even know their roots. Feel the best I can do is to ask governments to ensure this deportations of existing ones are done with human face and good plans for them while holding the parents to account.

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES?

You’ve never seen them?? You’ve only heard about them??...and you are planning to engage with your solicitors on the almajiri’s behalf from thousands of miles?

...Stop getting emotional, save your energy. Those who wear the shoes know where it pinch.

Almajiris are nuisance to the society and environment.
They should be united with their parents, kinsmen and state.
NO CHILD SHOULD BE SEEN ROAMING THE STREETS. Only an irresponsible government would fold its arms and do nothing about that.

5 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Dpharisee: 6:53am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Start your campaign by buying Super Glue in large quantities and sending to the North to be used to seal up the Vaginas and Penises of their parents to stop producing more of the Almajiri children for Nigeria, part of problem solved sad

5 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by lexyking(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=89086990]
The bolded is the right solution and not the obvious psychological siege on this already unfortunate minors. Let's be more compassionate in all we decide to do with them.
I don't like the almajiri system neither do I like punishing children for recklessness of grown adults.
MY LAWYERS HAS GOT THEMSELVES A LOT OF WORK TO DO BY MONDAY!!

***ALMAJIRI LIFE MATTER***[/quote

It would be interesting to know what legal argument your lawyers will make against this action. Yes I understand your compassion for the kids, but you need to understand that by sending this children to there home state the governor has done the best thing expected of him.
First by this action the governor will reunite the children with their parents. Also you need to understand that every state in Nigeria has got their own social and humanitarian problems to deal with, so its unfair for some state to just be exporting children who have no economic benefits of any kind to other states.
Let's face it no where in the world, not even in the United states or Europe will this be tolerated. So if you're really serious about getting lawyers to fight this, I would rather suggest you donate the funds of the legal fees to your hashtag #almajiri life MATTER***

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by malcom1X: 6:56am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Never seen them. Never been in the North. But their plight is chilling to me. That's my motivation. Heard most of them don't even know their roots. Feel the best I can do is to ask governments to ensure this deportations of existing ones are done with human face and good plans for them while holding the parents to account.

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES?

So you haven't even encountered them. Let me explain, once they see you they rush to you to beg you for money. Let's say 20 to 30 children, trying to hold your hands and dragging you, and all that stuff.
So these are street children, they hang out together, if one person contacts Covid 19 the rest will do same. So these kids will start dying prematurely

It's possible to contact Covid 19 from them.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ofiko123(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2020
Nice one Solomon Lalong..

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Franking: 7:00am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:

So, some people's own is to breed like rabbits and send them all over the place to constitute a nuisance?

Clearly the repatriation of almajiris will put them in the spotlight and encourage state governors in the north to run a campaign against the almajiri system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.