Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau (30156 Views)

Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by garfield1: 8:46am On May 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
send me your account details make I reason you small money .. bro I swear on God, I never forget you bro.. I have a good plan for you .. I dey try gather some stuffs.. I don like you the day I saw your thread back then.. but send am make I reason you sub money first .. I saw your PM, I purposely didnt reply...
Good morning sir.remember me also
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Kayglobal: 8:53am On May 02, 2020
Abeg remeber me too ooo,0032869335 gtb Odanye .k
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Ipigbhe(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2020
Querty:
Hello guys! I'm happy to be back..

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020
Specify the alert oh cos last time that's how they told me I will receive a surprising alert only for me to be debited of my hard earned Benjamin
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by brainhgeek(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:
You people brought virus to this country unknowingly, and started causing problem to Almajiris.

Why can't u make shelter and provide food for them during the lock down?

It's either you don't know who almajiris are or you are a northern Muslim.
The next set of people I am hoping all state governments will banish from their states are these bambialas. Until that happens, the north will not take care of it's people and majority of northern Muslims will still continue to think like a starfish.
Let them provide shelter and food for them in the prison if the refuse deportation.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by bellenornor(f): 9:01am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020
Amen!!!
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Nobody: 9:03am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Thank you in advance. Daniel Banjo
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by bammo: 9:03am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry
Why cause grief for this innocent minors Did they bring themselves into this world Why make it seem they are the originators of COVID19 Why are they treated without concideration of any atom of human rights.

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Because these almajiris are not old enough to take care of themselves and maintain good hygiene. They should be under the control of their guardians .. they are not "orphans" remember
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

See me ooo grin grin
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by brainhgeek(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry
Why cause grief for this innocent minors Did they bring themselves into this world Why make it seem they are the originators of COVID19 Why are they treated without concideration of any atom of human rights.

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Left to me, almajiris and all bambialas will be deported and if they fail to turn up, arrested and jailed
That shelter and food they want will be given in prison.
Everybody in Nigeria has the right to birth a football team just that some of us decide to consider the future and care of the children we birth. No one has monopoly of senselessness.

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by bammo: 9:10am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:
You people brought virus to this country unknowingly, and started causing problem to Almajiris.

Dude why do you think they don't have relations.. you guys probably think they are sending them to an evil Forest..
they need someone to help them maintain a good hygiene (these are Little kids! you know).
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by winj: 9:22am On May 02, 2020
They cant deport Fulani Herdsmen only almajaris. Middle Belt weak people!
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

The bolded is the right solution and not the obvious psychological siege on this already unfortunate minors. Let's be more compassionate in all we decide to do with them.
I don't like the almajiri system neither do I like punishing children for recklessness of grown adults.
MY LAWYERS HAS GOT THEMSELVES A LOT OF WORK TO DO BY MONDAY!!

***ALMAJIRI LIFE MATTER***
your fulani folks were the ones who entrenched the almajiri system in order to impoverish the hausa.
Armadu Bello hated awolowo when awolowo made his intentions clear of giving education to the almajiris.
The northern elites hated goodluck for the almajiri schools especially kwankwaso.
But almajiri is a time bomb,one day,a radical child will come through the ranks of this unholy system,with an army of deprived youths,they will eat their oppressors.
Mark my words, bookmark this page

3 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by IJOBA2: 9:31am On May 02, 2020
kellyjoesteve:
Please count me among those you wish to help the lockdown is affecting me badly now please please ifeanyi egbuonu, ACC NO 0043876603. Thanks and God bless
ARENT YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by bammo: 9:32am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I love challenges and you've just challenged me with charity for this lads. This I will also initiate the process once I rap my head around the means of reaching them directly.
Pls it's not a debate, but something tells me we should compassionately take ownership of this existing stranded children while frowning at the system that made them unfortunate in the first place.
Peace!
Quit talking nonsense! Fulani Herdsman you are one of them..
These kids have parents or uncles.. but they sent them to beg so that they can afford an education to become great extremists that will later murder their benefactors.. nonsense.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Joefat: 9:35am On May 02, 2020
Why not kill all of them, since they add nothing meaningful to the economy of the country and you people can not cater for them..
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by AbdulCLO: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Please don't forget me to but to say the truth i will prefer a Job because my 2 computer business center shops inside the University premises all closed down due to ASSU strike and Covid 19. I am broke no money to venture into another business please help me anyone I have a second class Upper (2.1) in Sociology University of Jos.
Account number: 0114180273 Bank: GTB Account name: Abdulrasheed Bayo Abdulsalami. God bless you all.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by engrchykae(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Never seen them. Never been in the North. But their plight is chilling to me. That's my motivation. Heard most of them don't even know their roots. Feel the best I can do is to ask governments to ensure this deportations of existing ones are done with human face and good plans for them while holding the parents to account.

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF THEM FROM THOUSANDS OF MILES?
maybe you are the son of a rich fulani elite studying in the UK or being indoctrinated in KSA.
If you come back preaching emancipation of almajiris,the northern elites will give you the sanusi treatment if you are lucky,if you aren't lucky they will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by guy222: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
When is this Almajiri transfer window closing? Which governor will make the highest transfer this week, bet9ja things
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by badman007(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I disagree with you. Those children deserve fair treatment too. Why decide and seal their fate like some mini god.

No child deserves to suffer Almangiri impoverishment and hardship.

Perhaps You need to first acknowledge that Almangiri culture is a shame and disgrace on our society.
I’m curious. Is it possible to differentiate pro almangiris from Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Sskman: 10:04am On May 02, 2020
His Excellency, what about the Almajiris who are indigenous of plateur state? Are you going to excommunicate them out?
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Heineken(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
send me your account details make I reason you small money .. bro I swear on God, I never forget you bro.. I have a good plan for you .. I dey try gather some stuffs.. I don like you the day I saw your thread back then.. but send am make I reason you sub money first .. I saw your PM, I purposely didnt reply...
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Leo81(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Don't they have parents
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ifko: 10:13am On May 02, 2020
Straightpath:
Why not gather the children in a place and conduct tests for them? Then, do the needful if found postive. And also cater for those that are negetive till the pandemic is over. We are one Nigeria and the Almajiries are Nigerian Children.
Nigeria gave birth to them or they don't have parents
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ebopee: 10:13am On May 02, 2020
0028852978 Diamond
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by AmazingELixir: 10:21am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:

An Almajiri spotted.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by doggedfighter(f): 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

I'm here
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Valmekyz: 10:45am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

I will be glad.
UBA

Thanks
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Samfloxin(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2020
Straightpath:
Why not gather the children in a place and conduct tests for them? Then, do the needful if found postive. And also cater for those that are negetive till the pandemic is over. We are one Nigeria and the Almajiries are Nigerian Children.
Let them go back to their parents. Whoever gives birth to a child should take care of him.They will born pikin up and down and push them to other states to go and cause mayhem .
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by BeardedMeat(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Welcome back bro. 1001144210 zenith Bank FCA. Remain blessed!
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Rector0419: 11:17am On May 02, 2020
pls i ned help my beautiful people in Nairaland any amount am grateful and may the hand that give nevr experienced lack Amen.
Ilezue James
Gtbank
Tnk u and may God touch ur kind heart dis season.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by BeardedMeat(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

The bolded is the right solution and not the obvious psychological siege on this already unfortunate minors. Let's be more compassionate in all we decide to do with them.
I don't like the almajiri system neither do I like punishing children for recklessness of grown adults.
MY LAWYERS HAS GOT THEMSELVES A LOT OF WORK TO DO BY MONDAY!!

***ALMAJIRI LIFE MATTER***
All correct!

Imagine the inept governors stigmatizing innocent children just to be seen as working.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Philinho(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2020
beeblack:

So you born children without plan to give government an avoidable headache? Go carry your child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.