Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau (30161 Views)

Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu / Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / We Won’t Relent Till Kanu Regains Freedom — Ohaneze Assures Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by kayourcome: 11:52am On May 02, 2020
Querty:
Hello guys! I'm happy to be back..

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020
My guy... Please let me be among ooo. My mouth, pocket and bank account dry . Thanks in advance 0208668889 Gtb
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by ArewaFanatic(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2020
Wickedfact:

The idea is to make the practice of Almajiris unattractive. They were enabled by the Northern state governments for political reasons, now they are being dispensed with for health reasons. That is a sensible decision.

How many Almajiris have you taken care of? They are begging about and you see nothing wrong with that, you're now engaging in unnecessary sophistry.

Go on and make your lawyers richer, instead of using the money to take care of the Almajiris you claim to be helping.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by OSDBLISS(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2020
Querty:

Well , all I can say now is that someone on this forum will receive an alert this Saturday, 2nd May, 2020

Zenith Bank

Thanks for your help...
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Mayeldah(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
Don't get Mad, locate their parents and hand them over.

shey no be person born Almajiri?

fulaniHERDSman:
sad angry
Why cause grief for this innocent minors Did they bring themselves into this world Why make it seem they are the originators of COVID19 Why are they treated without concideration of any atom of human rights.

MY LAWYERS WILL BE GETTING THE BRIEF TO PROCEED ON THE STOPPAGE OF THIS HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES OF THIS INNOCENT HELPLESS CHILDREN BY GOVERNMENTS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Afriifa(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
Querty:

How sure?
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by omohlexy: 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
Before you jump on air to say you want to depot almagiri just to gain some cheap political points, first define almagiri to the people. Are they not Humans, Nigerians and Children who deserves to be catered for and rehabilitated? Almagiri are children given out by their parents to acquire Islamic education. These kid are further sent out by thier masters to beg for alms in order to sustain and support the school. All Muslims should be ashamed that they cannot support an Islamic school and yet proudly say they are Muslims. I wonder if the government doesn't understand that by out casting them, they are breeding foot soldiers for terriorism and crime.
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Legendguru: 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by emperortobby1(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2020
Querty:

amen pls count me among taiwo Peter Tobi 3402066776 ecobank
Re: Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau by Amanda4life: 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=Straightpath post=89083749]Why not gather the children in a place and conduct tests for them? Then, do the needful if found postive. And also cater for those that are negetive till the pandemic is over. We are one Nigeria and the Almajiries are Nigerian Children.[/quote

DON'T MIND THEM.

ONCE IT GETS TO ELECTION PERIOD THEY WILL START SOURCING FOR ALMARJIRI MECHINRIES.

BARAWO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.