Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno (34403 Views)

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by tollyboy5(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Audio Killing... Show us pictures... This people think we are senseless abi
Majority of the igbos causing trouble and yorubas also don’t live in Lagos. Igbos in Lagos are more civilized.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Majority of the igbos causing trouble and yorubas also don’t live in Lagos. Igbos in Lagos are more civilized.
are you on cheap weed

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2020
Wickedfact:

Hold this akpu let me get you kerosene. Your brain is suffering from shortage of kerosene.

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Babaken(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2020
Ayoswit:
Video or idonbelivit angry
Audio killing what they have been killing since the beginning of this boko haram terrorist till now the number of the terrorist keeps increasing that there is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2020
God bless the armed force

Continue to help us until peace profound
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!
why won't this useless Airforce just shut the fvck up, the most useless military in the world who fought simple war for 12years without success. Everyday, they destroyed boko Haram, they killed many boko Haram yet no success, anytime they release this type of news, the look stupid to me.

1 Like

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2020
Babaken:
Audio killing what they have been killing since the beginning of this boko haram terrorist till now the number of the terrorist keeps increasing that there is something wrong somewhere.
12years ago for God sake, these people are very stupid to think we're fool.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by ofiko123(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2020
Nice one.. Let them kill all the bastard terrorist..
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Jaqenhghar: 6:55am On May 02, 2020
olamisegbe:
some people will not like this
True. Only fools like to be fed lies.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Franking: 6:56am On May 02, 2020
Pictures or.....
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by tollyboy5(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
are you on cheap weed
Your moniker, profile pics and location . I don’t have a word for you.
So if anything would make me travel out of Lagos to Abia state you guys might roast me alive and no one would know.
Black man would always hate fellow black but worship their white superior and die of greed.
I’ll advise u to change
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by tyup(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2020
crownwealth:
[s][/s]
very matured respond....love ur energy bro
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by hope4nigeria(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2020
OLA4CHRIST1:
God bless the armed force

Continue to help us until peace profound
you still believe this useless army after 12years of boko Haram, the major war independent Biafra took the real army just 3years,but these kangaroo army we have today are are noise maker.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Ceazario: 7:09am On May 02, 2020
It’s a lie.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by GoodLord95: 7:15am On May 02, 2020
ba7man:
Boko haram sympathizer spotted.

It is very obvious you are a paid troll. I don't know who you are working for but you just made a big fool of yourself. Is it a crime to show us pictures, why must everything be audio. Neighbor Chad wiped out massive number of BH and showed us picture evidence. People like you is why Nigeria keeps decaying. I don't know who you are, hiding under the cover of faceless identity but I know one thing for sure. Is that your kids unborn will suffer greatly for your ignorance. I won't say much but like one blessed soul said earlier, go enjoy your expired rice in peace.

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Jabioro: 7:17am On May 02, 2020
am0s:
Na just one plane I see
Where the dead bodies

You know get audio eyes ni

1 Like

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Chizman042: 7:18am On May 02, 2020
No picture, no video. Nigeria with their audio killing
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Obidon1(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2020
Show me pictures or I won't believe it audio killing
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by ezenna191(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2020
We're tired of same story always. Is it a cover-up to the money being embezzled by the military in the North East? No one is talking of Buratai who claimed to have relocated to the zone incidentally his home. We need a new story, that is, Boko Haram has been defeated.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2020
olamisegbe:

they don bomb people under mango tree again!
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Stonerobaba(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2020
How many this people be self? Air strike, land strike, chad strike yet they still persists. ��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Cocolatti(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

Video else ba audio stirkes
Oil dey your head Mai BabbanBura
grin grin grin
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Theta1: 7:47am On May 02, 2020
Audio Killing. Rubbish set of people, innocent soldiers are dying when they keep playing their political games.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by ud4u: 7:49am On May 02, 2020
Are these news true
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Cocolatti(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2020
mannobi:
Nigeria army cannot afford to be playing politics at a time like this. Imagine them slowing down assault to earn more money from FG and corona should hit the troops. Buratai should better do the finishing on time so he too can stay home. Kill these guys once and for all like the chadians did and stop begging them to surrender
The Nigerian Military are not willing to end the war. They are just dancing around the terrorist just to prolong the war. Idris Deby of Chad has shown the world that the terrorist can be wipe out if the willingness is there. But the military have discovered a goldmine in form of fighting terror and wouldn't want the tap to run dry.

1 Like

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by samworthyever: 7:56am On May 02, 2020
That is the problem of our leaders. Using people life to play politics.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Nobody: 8:01am On May 02, 2020
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/air-task-force-kills-terrorists-destroys-logistics-facilities-in-borno.html

Audio

I didn't bother to read the long story.

In a country given to propaganda, outright lies and manipulation like Nigeria, PICTURES AND VIDEOS SPEAK LOUDER THAN LONG STORY.

Lie Mohammed will not like this grin grin grin
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by dederocs(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2020
A dead terrorist is the best terrorist.
Why not intensify the offensive once and for all, why all these games
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Nobody: 8:07am On May 02, 2020
seeing is believing! show us pic or else na confirm audio airstrike be that!!

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2020
olamisegbe:
Yes o. Buhari and especially. They were hoping they would give them amnesty. That's if the report is true anyway. IMF loan that they said no strings attached, they came out today to say there is now interest. This government is full of lies. Same way Jonathan and his wife deceived us.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by SmartchildTutor: 8:12am On May 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Did they hit shekau?
You mean the 8th shekau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.