Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Thea’s Theory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thea’s Theory (292 Views)

Thea’s Theory / Thea’s Theory / The Monkey Theory (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thea’s Theory by Gulliveig(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2020
�Thea's Theory�
�Episode 2�
Collin's POV
Thea come down already please I dont wanna come in...her mom is too harsh why??
Thea rushed to the bathroom and took her bath,she put on a light make-up as she loves to look simple but can dress a lot.Yellow looks good on her so she put on a short wavy yellow gown packing her weavon set with a pink handkerchief according to the colour code.She kissed her mom goodbye and head outside. She was so happy to see Collins still waiting for her
Collin's POV
His can she be so hot in yellow.. Oh no and I'm her friend but these crazy thoughts won't go away anytime she is wrapped in yellow like a banana..
Thea:Sorry babe let's go
Collins: yeah thanks for delaying me when I kept my own girlfriend waiting at the next junction
Thea:so whose car is this?
Collins: Dad's
He didn't wait for Thea teasing habit and he drove off.Diana joined them as well(Collins girlfriend)
The Venue°°°
The music was playing silently and some were even humming to the song it was becoming funny and boring.
Felix:I can't believe you guys are departing in a boring way who died?we look like old people celebrating reunion
Yetunde:you're the class president you can as well help right?
Jeff:I have an idea
Thea:what(uninterested)
Jeff:truth and dare
All:cool I'm in
Thea's POV
Oh no this T and D shit again how will I escape this? I've been crushing on Jeff for so long I wish he wouldn't ask anything bout that.
Kate:Collins can you marry your school girlfriend?
Collins:pardon ?come again
Kate:OK do you believe in high school love leading to marriage
Collins:that's shit not possible
(He has said that before remembering Diana is present giving him a witchery look)
Diana:OK cool ..so Jeff do you have a girlfriend?
Jeff:no but hope to find one soon..Thea
Theasadshocked) y..yes?
Jeff:is there anyone you love among us your classmates
Thea:yeah everyone
Jeff: I know you're crushing on me
Thea ran off and Jeff followed her,he held her and pushed her into the restroom.

...TBC...

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Five Fingers / Africa, My Africa By Anele Obasih / Spirit For Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.