Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (92222 Views)

COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja / 5 Almajiris Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kaduna After Repatriation From Kano / Kano To Rely On ‘Verbal’ Autopsy For Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by seguno2: 3:33am On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
You dey correct

Also the chagoury brothers

If you sef see slackers like Nigerians, won’t you chance them? Except you are also a slowpoke
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by seguno2: 3:37am On May 03, 2020
brookz:
Get rich Or die trying.
Father Lord deprive us of that Tea called Poverty amen.

By making you use your hands, brains and everything He has endowed you with to work and sweat your way out of poverty and improve your environment
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by seguno2: 3:41am On May 03, 2020
Raymeskey:
I can't believe this
I thought airports are shot down

Your English may be shot down but the airports are only shut down.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by desmond2pk: 4:07am On May 03, 2020
The north said they preferred labenese than igbos. So labenese took over igbo businesses
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by brookz: 4:59am On May 03, 2020
seguno2:

By making you use your hands, brains and everything He has endowed you with to work and sweat your way out of poverty and improve your environment

I've never tasted that Tea, for i shall continue to praise his name for more blessings fall on me.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by brookz: 5:04am On May 03, 2020
lastempero:

Na there i rest my case

Biko, comman finish it ooo.
Abi you you don sip the Tea ni grin
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2020
Raymeskey:
I can't believe this
I thought airports are shot down
d matter tire me oo
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:05am On May 03, 2020
Nana44:
I drank alcohol in that hotel, coded place, classy.
I supplied chicken for their restaurant for a few years.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by rhames(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2020
gentleguy1975:
Reminds me of my days in Kano!but is he related to Nfadlalah? The owner of a big cloth business in kantin kwari and Kafal pharmacy?

Yes. They are the same family?
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by onpoint69(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Those community schools can you take your child there? No matter how rich you are you cant. Thats building their community within yours. They shop in their own stores they eat at their own resturants, transact woth theor own people alone. Their places of worship are exclusive to them. Even their burial sites are exclusive to them.

you are wrong about that, they do accept Nigerians that can afford it, I have a cousin that attended the one at Yaba. I guess many rich Nigerians just favour American and British schools for their wards.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:13pm On May 03, 2020
onpoint69:

you are wrong about that, they do accept Nigerians that can afford it, I have a cousin that attended the one at Yaba. I guess many rich Nigerians just favour American and British schools for their wards.

....sorry in that school, do you know if the language of taught was it French or english?
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:49pm On May 03, 2020
RichDad1:
These guys are more Nigerian than most Nigerians.

You can say that again....
Most of these families came to Nigeria before even our grandparents were born!

But Nigerians who will move to the UK, US or Canada and after a few months or years be forming 'citizen' have a xenophobic mentality towards so-called "settlers" even after centuries: Ife-Modakeke; Andoni-Ogoni; Aguleri-Umuleri; Zango-Kataf; Jos crises, etc., etc.

>
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by onpoint69(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

....sorry in that school, do you know if the language of taught was it French or english?

English, at least my cousin doesn't speak a word of french
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:00pm On May 03, 2020
babasolution:
forget that bullshit,people that did their secondary school in lebanon,those days when Nigerian schools were very good and university in france, they were just born in Nigeria they arent Nigerian in their hearts. Dont let that shit deceive you

First, being born in Nigeria should be enough...
Considering how many Nigerians were not born in Nigeria.

Nonetheless, so you think they are building Eko Atlantic City so that they can carry it on their head back to Lebanon. One manifestation of belief in a society/country is in investment (and JOB creation) therein. They're investing here, while "real" Nigerians are emigrating and buying houses abroad!
>

1 Like

Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by babasolution: 12:42am On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

First, being born in Nigeria should be enough...
Considering how many Nigerians were not born in Nigeria.

Nonetheless, so you think they are building Eko Atlantic City so that they can carry it on their head back to Lebanon. One manifestation of belief in a society/country is in investment (and JOB creation) therein. They're investing here, while "real" Nigerians are emigrating and buying houses abroad!
>

Do you know how much they have laundered to lebanon,just recently a motherfucking lebanese was caught with $8milion cash,ready to be laundered abroad,they laundered money for abacha too,they are also agents in the destruction of Nigeria,forget that bullshit job creating shit,just that some Africans dull,if i were in position i will ruin them.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:17am On May 04, 2020
babasolution:
Do you know how much they have laundered to lebanon, just recently a motherfucking lebanese was caught with $8milion cash,ready to be laundered abroad,they laundered money for abacha too,they are also agents in the destruction of Nigeria,forget that bullshit job creating shit,just that some Africans dull,if i were in position i will ruin them.

Laundered? Like Nigerians "launder" money back to Nigeria from all over the globe?
Abegi, quit with the generalized BIGOTRY. If INDIVIDUALS commit crime, indict those individuals and not everyone else.

Meanwhile, always bemused by the xenophobia and HOSTILITY to foreigners by many Nigerians...
Given the literally MILLIONS of Nigerians residing, earning a living (or receiving welfare) in other peoples' nations all across the world. SMH
>
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by babasolution: 1:54am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=9jaRealist post=89159651]

Laundered? Like Nigerians "launder" money back to Nigeria from all over the globe?
Abegi, quit with the generalized BIGOTRY. If INDIVIDUALS commit crime, indict those individuals and not everyone else.

Meanwhile, always bemused by the xenophobia and HOSTILITY to foreigners by many Nigerians...
Given the literally MILLIONS of Nigerians residing, earning a living (or receiving welfare) in other peoples' nations all across the world. SMH
> [/quo
Oga you treat people the way they treat you,most nigerians in lebanon are ill trreated,so its only fair that that treatment is reciprocated to the ones here.Nigerians like acting all fair and sincere with these fucktards,but these people seek to destroy us.Forget that shit of them creating jobs.Just that our government as been poor all these years and they have not properly placed Nigerians right from independence so we have generally grow the culture of being beggarly people,if things were placed right we would have been employing these fucktards not the other way round.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:18am On May 04, 2020
onpoint69:

English, at least my cousin doesn't speak a word of french
The schools I know of teach in french and the syllabus is the Lebanese one.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by cugardmalino: 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
sarrki:
"Owner of Tahir Guest Hotel Kano evacuated yesterday with Air ambulance to Beirut for illness suspected to be Covid 19"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCQ_Hhv8l5A

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_rncaXg2n-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Foolish news! How did the plane leave the country? The person that tagged this video saying the patient was flown from Nigeria is worse than the Nigerian govt.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by onpoint69(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The schools I know of teach in french and the syllabus is the Lebanese one.

OK, maybe things have changed over the years
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
onpoint69:

OK, maybe things have changed over the years
its different schools. This one Im talking of is in Kano and it was a Lebanese guy telling a friend of mine about it. Maybe they did accept Nigerians who can afford it.
Re: Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) by onpoint69(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

its different schools. This one Im talking of is in Kano and it was a Lebanese guy telling a friend of mine about it. Maybe they did accept Nigerians who can afford it.

OK bruv, nice having this banter with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Disease Could This Be? / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.