Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. (25685 Views)

Solar Generators Available For Sale / Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators / Expensive Original Generators Or Cheap Fake Kva Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by ayanfeeledumare: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
What is the name of the company selling it in Festac? Can you share their contact details?

BOSCO2020:
You are welcome, this is how you can identify an original SUMEC FIRMAN Generator' you will see FIRMAN engraved in this eight places on the Generator, <Carburator >Air cleaner box >Muffler cover >Engine block>AVR>Alternator Real Frame > Fuel tank>Cylinder head cover> if you don't see this don' buy, there is a SUMEC brand shop at Market Road Festac you can go there to buy, I am sure you buy original SUMEC FIRMAN there
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by quadriolakunle(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hi Prof,

Please can this Gen power a small freezer.

That's the main device it should power and a rechargeable fan and four power saving bulbs

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by irene670(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
Pls help a sister
Plss between sumec firman 1800 pro max, Firman eco1990, Firman Rugged 1910 and New Kemage 2200 generator. Which one should i go for in terms of
1. Noise. I need one that doesn't bmake much noise
2. Low fuel consumption
3. 100% copper coil and durable engine.
4. The one the parts is easily avaliable in the market.

All has same fuel tank capacity.

Pls everyone with experience should answer me.
Help a sister before i make mistake
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by fomaz: 10:41am On May 14, 2021
How to solve 2900 generator that won't turn off by the switch?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Angrygoat: 2:40pm On May 17, 2021
Pls which should I choose. They discouraged me that sumec is not pure copper coil. That I should go for 100 percent copper which is elepaq constant 4.6kva .pls I am there now. Pls guide me now b4 I go buy wohala o. The firman is not 100% copper. Its mixed aluminium and copper. While the elepaq constant is 100%. I am attaching the coil of firman. Pls help me confirm it

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Angrygoat: 2:50pm On May 17, 2021
Pls which should I choose o. I dont want to buy fake. They discouraged me not to buy sumec that's jts not 100 copper but constant elepaq that I should buy it. Pls am there now. Pls reply me.. they are all engraved with everything . But he said I should go for the elepaq that's its better than the sumec and it's a 100% copper.

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Angrygoat: 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
Thats the elepaq and the guy said its 125k but when ibchecked online I saw it for 90 to 100k max. Does he now want to cheat me. Pls help

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Angrygoat: 7:07am On May 18, 2021
Nawa o. No reply
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Kingsdave(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2021
BOSCO2020:
Hello, thanks for asking. there are so many types of generator brands, such as Maxi, Elepaq, Sumec Firman etc, but I will advise you to go for Sumec Firman product, like FPG8800E2 with a maximum output 6600w/ 6.0kva, it will carry all you listed and more. Thanks.
I want to buy a Firman gen. . What's the difference between SPG2900 or SPG3000 is there difference in Kv or what... I see spg 2900 in red or yellow tank...
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good day all, as an engineer I just want to share this great information I got from SUMEC FIRMAN company on how to adentify original SUMECFIRMAN spare parts, I was passing by Oyingbo bus stop I saw a bill board of SUMECFIRMAN one (1) million Naira reward on anti fake spare parts fighting Wich drow my attention to the bill board, Now since I started using that method of spare parts confirmation because anytime I changed piston and Rings I keep having same issue oil shortage not knowing that it was the result of the fake spare parts I bought from Omo igbo but since I start sending the 16 digits numbers on the spare parts ever since then I stop having issues with my customers ,please shine your eyes don't be a victim of fake spare parts ooo

1 Like

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
StanleyChibuzor:
Good day all, as an engineer I just want to share this great information I got from SUMEC FIRMAN company on how to adentify original SUMECFIRMAN spare parts, I was passing by Oyingbo bus stop I saw a bill board of SUMECFIRMAN one (1) million Naira reward on anti fake spare parts fighting Wich drow my attention to the bill board, Now since I started using that method of spare parts confirmation because anytime I changed piston and Rings I keep having same issue oil shortage not knowing that it was the result of the fake spare parts I bought from Omo igbo but since I start sending the 16 digits numbers on the spare parts ever since then I stop having issues with my customers ,please shine your eyes don't be a victim of fake spare parts ooo

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=StanleyChibuzor post=107888473][/quote]

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good day all, as an engineer I just want to share this great information I got from SUMEC FIRMAN company on how to adentify original SUMECFIRMAN spare parts, I was passing by Oyingbo bus stop in Lagos for does who knows this location, I saw a bill board of SUMECFIRMAN one (1) million Naira reward on anti fake spare parts fighting Wich drow my attention to the bill board, Now since I started using that method of spare parts confirmation I saw changes in my work, because anytime I changed piston and Rings I keep having same issue oil shortage not knowing that it was the result of the fake spare parts I bought from Omo igbo but since I start sending the 16 digits numbers on the spare parts, and it's been confirmed as Original SUMEC FIRMAN spare parts, ever since then I stop having issues with my customers ,please shine your eyes so that this bad people we day sale bad fake spare parts, No go spoile our work ooo, don't be a victim of fake spare parts ooo

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by StanleyChibuzor: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Good day all, as an engineer I just want to share this great information I got from SUMEC FIRMAN company on how to adentify original SUMECFIRMAN spare parts, I was passing by Oyingbo bus stop in Lagos for does who knows this location, I saw a bill board of SUMECFIRMAN one (1) million Naira reward on anti fake spare parts fighting Wich drow my attention to the bill board, Now since I started using that method of spare parts confirmation I saw changes in my work, because anytime I changed piston and Rings I keep having same issue oil shortage not knowing that it was the result of the fake spare parts I bought from Omo igbo but since I start sending the 16 digits numbers on the spare parts, and it's been confirmed as Original SUMEC FIRMAN spare parts, ever since then I stop having issues with my customers ,please shine your eyes so that this bad people we day sale bad fake spare parts, No go spoile our work ooo, don't be a victim of fake spare parts ooo
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by TheLoanGuy: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Guys abeg? Can vegetable remnant of vegetable oil in a keg used to buy petrol damage generator?

My brother bought gen for me with it, I didn't know until the gen started acting out and he explained that he may have mistakenly used the keg. Although, I've gotten the gen since August last year and I haven't done any maintenance on it, asides from changing the oil and cleaning the plug (did this yesterday).
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by ayanfeeledumare: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
What is the difference between SPG series and ECO series?
Please assist.
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by isaac101: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is sumecplaza.com legist for online order of sumec generator
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good afternoon, my Prof.

Pls I want to know if there is NG 6990ES for navigator generators.

And pls does the series have the same quality as Sumec firman?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by neyoworld247(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please I need a gen of 6kva upward to carry a 5.5kva machine incase anyone have for sale

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by ayobamizz: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
BOSCO2020:

Yes, I know about it, is a new model, AC6000E2 special for A/C, it have 4.5 starting watts and 3.6 running watts, it can carry your 1.5Hp A/c easily and comfortable, How small it is? it's Compact just as SPG3000E2, but AC6000E2 is bigger in capacity, this is the wonders of technology.

Can it carry 2hp normal AC too?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by ayobamizz: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Oga prof,pls how good and reliable are kemage generator . I want to buy this one on the picture

Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Ammy5565(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
VOA5TH:

Because am using new FIRMAN SPG1800 PRO MAX, I will continue to recommend it to people because of how is serving me. It Carry's my 1.1HP FIRMAN (GEN SMART COOL AC) which i bought together with it the same day. The Gen has all you need in a small generator. Just go for it.

Can it carry a mid sized deep freezer?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Ammy5565(f): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
BOSCO2020:
Haba Bros. FIRMAN 1800 is a small generator but I will advise you to buy SPG2900 or SPG3000 just buy anyone among this two models it will power your fridge and other appliances in your House!!!

Please which should I buy that can power a mid sized deep freezer?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Lorddominic(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
ayobamizz:
Oga prof,pls how good and reliable are kemage generator . I want to buy this one on the picture

How much is this gen?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Barthley: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
ayobamizz:
did you later go for it? Cuz ive an offer for that kemage generator
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Akposkiz: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Prof, how do I know the original sumec fireman 3200kva generator?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by MisterKennedy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
BOSCO2020:
With my twenty years experience in the Generator field, I have seen plenty cases of bad Generators which left the owners very sad and frustrated.

After getting inspiration by another blogger here, I just want to help people with Generator issues.

Anyone with any questions on Generators or wants to know the type to buy can ask me to avoid any issues. So feel free I will answer your questions NO WAHALA grin

Good evening professor
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Bankyshinani(m): 10:51am On Apr 13
Good afternoon, my Prof.

Pls I want to know if there is NG 6990ES for navigator generators.

And pls does the series have the same quality as Sumec firman?
What's your experience with navigator generator because I am about to get one....
Please,I need your urgent input on this?
Re: The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. by Bankyshinani(m): 10:52am On Apr 13
BOSCO2020:
With my twenty years experience in the Generator field, I have seen plenty cases of bad Generators which left the owners very sad and frustrated.

After getting inspiration by another blogger here, I just want to help people with Generator issues.

Anyone with any questions on Generators or wants to know the type to buy can ask me to avoid any issues. So feel free I will answer your questions NO WAHALA grin
Good morning prof,how good is navigator generator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / How To Format My Nokia 3110c / A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.