Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore (2782 Views)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Amotekun And The Unity Of Yorubas / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by ludd2018: 9:16am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:
Hausa-Fulani herdsmen are killing and maiming and raping in Igbo land everyday, but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not concerned about that. Instead, he is more concerned about AMOTEKUN that have been whipping herdsmen asses for some weeks now.

This Albino is as dumb as his illiterate followers.

Baseless argument. Nk wants to have Biafra because of what u mentioned above but u yorubas want to continue to serve your Fulani slave masters even if they kill u all .
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by ludd2018: 9:18am On May 02, 2020
funmike83:
Amoteku died because of covid which is more pressing issue now. They need yo focus on health now and security can wait since there is lockdown everywhere. Even the kidnappers must be funning for their life too

Liar . Is like saying police force should not work because of covid 19
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by ludd2018: 9:20am On May 02, 2020
oyatz:
If the man is still alive indeed...he talks too much for a freedom fighter.

How is this declaration going to lead to the actualization of Biafra?

It is if stand your ground against Fulani n ask for ur oduduwa Nigeria 'll crumble therefore Nk is correct
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by ludd2018: 9:21am On May 02, 2020
Gabkosh:
Which dike, dead or cloned grin?

You are senseless . Nk is fighting for us and the most loved in Biafra land
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by sammieddi(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2020
Formularcr7:
Kanu kanu kanu! Learn to talik less.
if he wasnt talking just like you, he wouldn't get to where he is today. Keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by sammieddi(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:
Hausa-Fulani herdsmen are killing and maiming and raping in Igbo land everyday, but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not concerned about that. Instead, he is more concerned about AMOTEKUN that have been whipping herdsmen asses for some weeks now.

what have the Governors in the east done?? Atleast he is doing something, what have you done??
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by JAMO84: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
The late Nnamdi Goatnu, 1965 - 2020, may his phonographic soul rest in piss

3 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Quadranoo(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
I'm really starting to have a doubt about the idea that this is the real Kanu. What kind of a leader just keeps throwing critics up and down without actually proving any with Proof/fact. This man talks too much these recent weeks, it makes someone want to believe if he is actually an impostor.
This current issue is quite a simple one for any sane person, how can Amotekun issue be a trending issue when there is a pandemic all over the world? Some weeks ago, the Amotekun and one other security outfit wards off herdsman attack in Ekiti but it didn't trend because of this current pandamic.

Kanu really need advice from those that loves him.
Critics is not what Kanu needs to actualize Biafra
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Generalnomercy: 9:46am On May 02, 2020
helinues:
How is that Albino Kanu's headache?
You shameless cowards
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Generalnomercy: 9:48am On May 02, 2020
Quadranoo:
I'm really starting to have a doubt about the idea that this is the real Kanu. What kind of a leader just keeps throwing critics up and down without actually proving any with Proof/fact. This man talks too much these recent weeks, it makes someone want to believe if he is actually an impostor.
This current issue is quite a simple one for any sane person, how can Amotekun issue be a trending issue when there is a pandemic all over the world? Some weeks ago, the Amotekun and one other security outfit wards off herdsman attack in Ekiti but it didn't trend because of this current pandamic.

Kanu really need advice from those that loves him.
Critics is not what Kanu needs to actualize Biafra

You should have doubts about Osinbanja, Fashola the darkness generator and Tiefnubu your grand patron.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Generalnomercy: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
Yorubas are well known all over the world to eat other people's sweat.
They are lazy, lame, cowards, and loud mouthed.
They suffer from Diarrhea of the mouth.

It's a pity that they shamelessly keep talking like fools without sense.

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Sunshineg5(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Yorubas are well known all over the world to eat other people's sweat.

They are lazy, lame, cowards, and loud mouthed.

They suffer from Diarrhea of the mouth.

It's a pity that they shamelessly keep talking like fools without sense

@ emboldened shocked

Why do you describe Namdi Kanu so much like this

A perfect description.

He is sitting in America enjoying the sweat of igbos through donations, talks carelessly about everyone and everything without any aim or objective.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Generalnomercy: 10:24am On May 02, 2020
Sunshineg5:

@ emboldened shocked

Why do you describe Namdi Kanu so much like this

A perfect description.

He is sitting in America enjoying the sweat of igbos through donations, talks carelessly about everyone and everything without any aim or objective.

fugitives like you is known for not minding your business.

Hopeless urchin.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by PicLtd: 10:25am On May 02, 2020
Gabkosh:
Which dike, dead or cloned grin?

Geburudeen Atanda my dear yoruba muslim brother, Ohamadike is very much alive to your chagrin. You know it, I know it. But you are allowed to troll nonetheless. grin
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Generalnomercy: 10:26am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Geburudeen Atanda my dear yoruba muslim brother, Ohamadike is very much alive to your chagrin. You know it, I know it. But you are allowed to troll nonetheless. grin

You can say that again my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Sunshineg5(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2020
Generalnomercy:

fugitives like you is known for not minding your business.

Hopeless urchin.
Just like Kanu failed to mind his business about Amotekun shocked

Bro, why do like to describe Kanu with everyone of your statement like this.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by jumper524(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
bennyxt:

Typical afonja. When they open their mouth, you will know. They don't make sense!

Lol ur wrong..
I'm from the north..
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by gidgiddy: 10:40am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

He is concerned about that, thats why he wants his people out of Nigeria so they can protect themselves.

Herdsmen killings will never stop in Nigeria, but it will come to a full stop in Biafra
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by fhranchez(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2020
Amotekun was used as blackmail for 2023 presidency.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Babinski: 10:45am On May 02, 2020
vastolord4:
I'm not a fan to his game play but I think this one makes sense.. it's been a while since I heard the amotekun stuff since it commissioned 2 mnths back

Amotekun was not created for public news or noise making. Furthermore this is quarantine period and they are engaged with other security outfits in securing their domains. They are recently responsible for fishing out and sending back people who sneaked into Osun State from the North despite the ban on interstate movement to reduce Covid-19 spread.

Even the Nigeria Police doesn't get into the news everyday except for sensational reasons. Security work is not showmanship.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 11:57am On May 02, 2020
ludd2018:

Baseless argument. Nk wants to have Biafra because of what u mentioned above but u yorubas want to continue to serve your Fulani slave masters even if they kill u all .
Says Fulani slave from the time of balewa.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 12:00pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

I know the cloned one is alive, that why I asked, is it the cloned one or the dead one. You haven't answeredmy question my dear osu yamin jew grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession Is Treason And Punishable By Death In America. / Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri / Peter Obi's Visit To My Boss, One Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.