Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35888 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

I am not interested in you. To me you are a meaningless microbe .

Maybe in Ebolaland you catch fun playing

" I get money pass you." . That is what makes you feel less small or more human

Where I come from adults do not play that game .

I do not care about you so find another way to fix your inferiority complex.

Blah Blah Blah drivel
Fight on fighter! As they say, more grease to your elbow!
Battle for Nigeria has begun! Starring umu okada as the captain....lol

Onyeala
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 7:49pm On May 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

Blah Blah Blah drivel
Fight on fighter! As they say, more grease to your elbow!
Battle for Nigeria has begun! Starring umu okada as the captain....lol

Onyeala

You get money pass Dangote,
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

You get money pass Dangote,

Just tell me you love me. I'll talk to my village people and reverse the curses that's already in motion.

Being that I'm a gentleman, I'll throw in Eko Hotel all you can eat buffet n drinks

It's a one time offer
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 9:49pm On May 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

Just tell me you love me. I'll talk to my village people and reverse the curses that's already in motion.

Being that I'm a gentleman, I'll throw in Eko Hotel all you can eat buffet n drinks

It's a one time offer
Dry
Go and play with your gay colleagues.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 12:28am On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

Dry
Go and play with your gay colleagues.

I knew your hatred of igbos was ingrained. I was just testing it out to see how deep. Smh
Thanks for confirming

Sorry for your pains. (i'm really not) But you get the jist

I don't currently own property in Lagos(Abuja, Akwa, Asaba, Owerri) but your hatred is motivation. Honest to God I can't even lie to you. I must own property where I'll shine in front of your types.

There has to be something demoralizing to paying rent to igboman landlord.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:37am On May 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

I knew your hatred of igbos was ingrained. I was just testing it out to see how deep. Smh
Thanks for confirming

Sorry for your pains. (i'm really not) But you get the jist

I don't currently own property in Lagos(Abuja, Akwa, Asaba, Owerri) but your hatred is motivation. Honest to God I can't even lie to you. I must own property where I'll shine in front of your types.

There has to be something demoralizing to paying rent to igboman landlord.

Your biography is irrelevant to me I do not give a shitt about you .so why are telling me about yourself? I do not give a fxxck.

Your hackneyed talk is as tedious as it is stupid.

Do you have anything sensible to say beyond your tired " I get money pass you" tales that might impress at your Umunna village meeting. That is for Eboes

Whether you own Onitsha market or not is not my business
Civilised people don't care about that kind of chest beating

Deep down you feel small and irrelevant.

All this noise is just infantile compensatory behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 3:43am On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

Your biography is irrelevant to me I do not give a shitt about you .so why are telling me about yourself? I do not give a fxxck.

Your hackneyed talk is as tedious as it is stupid.

Do you have anything sensible to say beyond your tired " I get money pass you" tales that might impress at your Umunna village meeting. That is for Eboes

Whether you own Onitsha market or not is not my business
Civilised people don't care about that kind of chest beating

Deep down you feel small and irrelevant.

All this noise is just infantile compensatory behaviour.

Compensating for who??
Compensating for what??
I'm really interested to know. I'm giving you opportunity to put your online psychology degree to use

Don't just keep saying the same thing over n over. Finish the thought.

Let me just feign ignorance that it was your igbo hatred that got us here.

You fancy yourself the superior Tribe abi.
Well I fancy myself the superior man. Imagine me subjugating myself to YOU? Not in this fuvcking lifetime
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by altruisticlomo(m): 4:58am On May 04, 2020
who says the igbos can't be nigeria president its a posible task dependin on d pragmatic approach given to it
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2020
How can you know a voter that is against Igbo presidency?

1) Do you honestly believe that in 2023, Igbos can force PDP and APC not to sell presidential forms for Non-Igbo politicians like Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola, Tambuwal or Saraki?

2) Do you honestly think these parties will voluntarily seek for candidates that can make them lose the presidential election just to satisfy the Ohaneze request?

ostarlink:
Anyone that is against Igbo presidency 2023 is best described as an animal, a non-human and an enemy of God. How have northern and western president helped the country. For those trying to bring enmity between the south south and the south east, my answer to you is sorry. May God forgive you for you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 6:33am On May 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Compensating for who??
Compensating for what??
I'm really interested to know. I'm giving you opportunity to put your online psychology degree to use

Don't just keep saying the same thing over n over. Finish the thought.

Let me just feign ignorance that it was your igbo hatred that got us here.

You fancy yourself the superior Tribe abi.
Well I fancy myself the superior man. Imagine me subjugating myself to YOU? Not in this fuvcking lifetime
Your problems are not mine
Compensating for you
Compensating for Inferiority complex
You do not exist to me I will repeat the same thing a million times because your block head is impervious to sense
You feel small in your heart and you are small and inconsequential in reality. A foolish nobody.
You do not matter and all this braggadocio is just to ease your self loathing.
You are a nonentity. Stop deceiving yourself that you have money.You are just fooling yourself.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by AnanseK(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

If you don't vote an Eboe president Nnamdi Kanu will be very angry and we will all be in trouble

But Nnamdi Kanu is dead. Is he not?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 7:22am On May 04, 2020
AnanseK:

But Nnamdi Kanu is dead. Is he not?
He is dead yes,so?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2020
What if the Igbo candidate contest and he is defeated in a free and fair election?

Chuksmonika:
after 2023,Godwilling something will happen,it is either a qualified igbo man is allowed to occupy aso rock as President,or the call for secession will enter an unimaginable level,Igbos cannot continue to play second fiddle in Nigeria,any attempt by igbos leaders to sell that position again will be resisted by IPOB and OYC,i pray 1967 wont repeat itself again,God bless the Republic of Biafra,and keep and protect Biafra,in my own opinion,it is nigeria is restructured,or a referendum should be conducted,let any region that wish to secede be allowed to do so in the interest of peace
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2020
We can't continue to live in the past and expect to make progress.

An Igbo candidate can become the President if he wins the presidential ticket of a strong and formidable political party.

omonnakoda:

The simple but bitter truth is that Eboe presidency is unrealistic

We will have Urhobo presidency before Eboe presidency

Saying we will continue agitating for Biafra unless you give us presidency only adds another 50 years to it.

Anyway have a look at this very informative thread started in 2011 and read what Eboes were saying. It is an eye opener.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:35am On May 04, 2020
oyatz:
We can't continue to live in the past and expect to make progress.

An Igbo candidate can become the President if he wins the presidential ticket of a strong and formidable political party.

We cannot live in pipedreams either.

That scenario is not going to happen in 2023

Even Nnamdi Kanu knew this before he died
It it even constitutional?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:37am On May 04, 2020
oyatz:
What if the Igbo candidate contest and he is defeated in a free and fair election?

If?

They know they can never win that is why they are making threats
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by oyatz(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2020
They can win if they gain the support and sympathy of the majority of the powerblocks in Nigeria.

omonnakoda:

If?

They know they can never win that is why they are making threats
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by sunbreaker: 11:46am On May 04, 2020
Nexus25:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/01/2023-ohanaeze-to-meet-buhari-obasanjo-atiku-tinubu-over-igbo-presidency/

.They meet the region they tagged as enemy. Tell me are they pleading to enemy or what?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
oyatz:
They can win if they gain the support and sympathy of the majority of the powerblocks in Nigeria.

How ?
By magic ?

By their nature and culture that is impossible.

They are boastful, condescending,tactless and obnoxious.

Have a look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You will see why they will NEVER gain Yoruba support.

We have not forgotten the unbridled hatred of Stella Oduah when she was aviation minister.

It will NOT HAPPEN

Is it even constitutional for Ibos to become president?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by AnanseK(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

He is dead yes,so?

So how can he be angry?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
AnanseK:

So how can he be angry?

That is very common in Africa, Even among the Ibos, Chinua Achebe described this in his book Things fall Apart.
Nothing new there.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DATACUG00000(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
Mtchw
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 3:24pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

Your problems are not mine
Compensating for you
Compensating for Inferiority complex
You do not exist to me I will repeat the same thing a million times because your block head is impervious to sense
You feel small in your heart and you are small and inconsequential in reality. A foolish nobody.
You do not matter and all this braggadocio is just to ease your self loathing.
You are a nonentity. Stop deceiving yourself that you have money.You are just fooling yourself.

Just nonsense psychology degree
Middle school insults is your attempt at "reading" me
FOH with yo comfortable in the shadows ass

Do you even know what a government tax receipt look like? Online spewing gibberish about Nigeria while you offer nothing to Her. So typical

Coward ass small boy. Stay anonymous. Ewu
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 3:27pm On May 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Just nonsense psychology degree
Middle school insults is your attempt at "reading" me
FOH with yo comfortable in the shadows ass

Do you even know what a government tax receipt look like? Online spewing gibberish about Nigeria while you offer nothing to Her. So typical

Coward ass small boy. Stay anonymous. Ewu
You do not matter. Manage your ego to deal with that reality. You are totally inconsequential.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 3:39pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

You do not matter. Manage your ego to deal with that reality. You are totally inconsequential.

Coded language I overstand

Guy, you're the biggest of cowards. You can't even say what you mean n mean what you say. We're truly built different

My satisfaction is THIS man pass YOU. SIMPLE
Your lamentations CANNOT escape that fact
There's online. N there's reality of life.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by CentVickBlog: 3:41pm On May 04, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Coded language I overstand

Guy, you're the biggest of cowards. You can't even say what you mean n mean what you say. We're truly built different

My satisfaction is THIS man pass YOU. SIMPLE
Your lamentations CANNOT escape that fact
There's online. N there's reality of life.
You can repeat that till you die if it helps you manage your inferiority complex. I will not play.
I do not want to know you. You are a nonentity
That kind of dialogue might have meaning in Ebolaland but civilised cultures do not engage in
" I get money pass you " dialogue. That is for crude barbarians with no sense.

Bottomline you are nothing but hot air .
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 4:01pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

You can repeat that till you die if it helps you manage your inferiority complex. I will not play.
I do not want to know you. You are a nonentity
That kind of dialogue might have meaning in Ebolaland but civilised cultures do not engage in
" I get money pass you " dialogue. That is for crude barbarians with no sense.

Bottomline you are nothing but hot air .

The non entity you've been engaging for 3days. lol.
I bet you thought you had sense

Na only mouth you get plenty

In this age, Landlords don't engage tenants. Except I'm bored. That's the only thing keeping you relevant

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.