Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35919 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DEROX: 8:07pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Bubu will go and politics will still remain, after Ahmadu Bello left, politics went on and even an Igbo man became VP and we had several Senate presidents.

So even though it will be your joy as yorubas to keep the East down, your joy will defintely be shortlived, if we can refer to historical records to make inferences to the future. grin
who senate president EPP let one of you be president first before ranting even ijaw a minority has done it you no dey shame and you claim you have been electing winners yet u never elect yourself and even cry marginalization that's foolishness my brother

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
pasol4real:

Dry n stale
Did you see the scar on his face?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by pasol4real(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Did you see the scar on his face?
All I saw was BIAFRA.......
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
DEROX:
who senate president EPP let one of you be president first before ranting even ijaw a minority has done it you no dey shame and you claim you have been electing winners yet u never elect yourself and even cry marginalization that's foolishness my brother

Are you still disputing that politics won't go on after Buhari goes like it did when Balewa and Bello left? grin

Shebi una say yoruba go jump queue collect presidency because una get 24 heads and Omo Ibo no get sense? Contest and win the APC primaries first, then leave the rest to us. grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by greatreality: 8:39pm On May 02, 2020
jaxxy:
Igbos dont get it nobody is going to give u presidency just like that.... Criteria MUST be met!

If they say ok fine bring sm1, who will they bring with a good enough track record, that we can all vouch for that is deserving.

Mind u they will only yield if the igbo candidate is better than any alternative option from other zones not just any riff raff, mediocre or out of sentiments.

Which igbo candidate is currently outstanding.and generally trusted? Most have soiled their hands with corruption or poor performance or bigotry.

NOI Fits the bill bt she's a woman. It will be hard.
It is a pity that the struggle of our most late nigerian leader to build nigeria is in vain, I just wonder how they will feel wherever they are right now, Nmadi azikiwe, Obafemi and many others, this current generation is too bitter to each other, no atom of love, too corrupt, and the most shameful aspect of it is that they think other tribe are better. I will tell you this no tribe in Nigeria is worth president if viewing it on performance, is just that the colonial rulers, caused the whole thing by concentrating so much power on others instead making it equal. But as a Nigerian citizens young and intelligent should never reason that way, atleast no matter how bad ibos are atleast one or two can make a good president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
greatreality:

It is a pity that the struggle of our most late nigerian leader to build nigeria is in vain, I just wonder how they will feel wherever they are right now, Nmadi azikiwe, Obafemi and many others, this current generation is too bitter to each other, no atom of love, too corrupt, and the most shameful aspect of it is that they think other tribe are better. I will tell you this no tribe in Nigeria is worth president if viewing it on performance, is just that the colonial rulers, caused the whole thing by concentrating so much power on others instead making it equal. But as a Nigerian citizens young and intelligent should never reason that way, atleast no matter how bad ibos are atleast one or two can make a good president.

No tribe is better actually and it shudnt even be by tribe. It shud be by who is capable and who can lead. Sadly the process to achieve this is flawed by corruption and opportunism rather than service.

Why blame the colonial leaders? Is it in any constitution or agreement that one tribe rules others or is better than others??
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
pasol4real:

All I saw was BIAFRA.......
Nnamdi is dead that was Gabriel de Gabon

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sagay212: 8:53pm On May 02, 2020
After insulting every other tribe, they are running around and begging for presidency. It doesn't work that way...you want it, you work hard for it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by luluman: 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
This brainless bunch. Self determination agitation already cemented. Real Igbos are not interested in your presidency.
maybe you mean the Kanu yeebos.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by luluman: 9:02pm On May 02, 2020
Nexus25:
This is the right thing to do. They should beg Tinubu and Obasanjo. That way, they move closer to achieving the lofty dream
They now understand they are nowhere in Naija without Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by DEROX: 9:15pm On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Are you still disputing that politics won't go on after Buhari goes like it did when Balewa and Bello left? grin

Shebi una say yoruba go jump queue collect presidency because una get 24 heads and Omo Ibo no get sense? Contest and win the APC primaries first, then leave the rest to us. grin

yes and get yours in PDP is like you don't know politics goes beyond just masses votes and rigging their are major stake holders like former heads of state like the ibbs the obj and abdusalam etc even rich men like Dangote adenuga etc let me tell you if Igbo's were to be president it should have been done since 50 yes ago but no the strong holds says no even when a northerner comes with an Igbo VP he is doomed to fail why because they know what you can do forget ekwere during shagari the case was. even taken to court and also because awolowo was seen as a very tribalistic mofo and if he gets there he will be mainly for his people just like Abiola which wasn't in obj and they rejected false who was seen as a Yoruba mafia and the VP post is more like a compensation of the civil war intact he was later dumped in kirikiri by buhari tell me another
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by akdjr(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2020
My question is who will vote for them? Is it the Northernern that has continue to received insult and being profiled by the Eastern region or the Southwest that they keep calling Slaves? Abeg second base jare

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by NigerianSage: 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
These funny people obviously think the road to Aso Rock and the presidency is on a platter of gold situation where the play victim and deploy the usual emotional and sentimental routine.

The path to the presidency starts from locating and grooming the best candidate from your region, then you reach out to other regions and political influencers to sell your candidate, to bargain and form alliances.

You have to work for it just like the rest of the country.

People in that part of the country are the most naive, goofy and delusional people on the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by pasol4real(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2020
omonnakoda:

Nnamdi is dead that was Gabriel de Gabon
Same way Tinubu n bubu are dead right?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 10:38pm On May 02, 2020
pasol4real:

Same way Tinubu n bubu are dead right?
What is my business with that ?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by tayo4excel(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2020
For where
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 1:34am On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

If you are not foolish would you come to à faceless forum to boast about how you had dinner last night with Bill Gates?

The reality is you are an inconsequential git with profound feelings of inadequacy and inferiority using grandiose talk to compensate for your inner insecurity.
It is clear for all to see .

Shut your mouth and let intelligent people speak

Please let your landlord know you're well versed in English when rent is due. His utter amazement will help him forget the thing is even late sef.

Rubbish Ramblings from Nigeria's appointed spokesperson. Small boy like you. Mtcheew
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 1:51am On May 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

Please let your landlord know you're well versed in English when rent is due. His utter amazement will help him forget the thing is even late sef.

Rubbish Ramblings from Nigeria's appointed spokesperson. Small boy like you. Mtcheew
It is funny the way Eboes reason. It is your culture for a small boy to tell his father to shut up if he has more money and if he doesn't he can have him flogged. No questions about where the money comes from. In that system a man 's value is determined by how much he has. You struggle to interact with cultures where greater value is placed on intelligence, culture and good manners. You never evolved beyond umunna politics so you wouldn't understand the finer points of human civilisation. In umunna politics he with most money speaks first. Not so among civilised people.

I remember one of your governors took some people to State House to flog them because they were rude. So in your primitive mindset you think the way to resolve debate is to claim " I get money pass you" . A TOTALLY unverifiable assertion

You are totally heedless of how primitive you sound.. That may work in Iboland among Neanderthals but elsewhere it is just obnoxious.

As long as I don't ask your father to pay my rent (you assume I pay rent) or feed me all your talk about imaginary wealth is just infantile verbigeration from an insignificant microbe.

To me you are less than nothing, A crude ,boorish ,uneducated nincompoop

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by profbayo: 2:39am On May 03, 2020
DontCough:
Honestly, the Igbos have been cheated many times in the Presidential Leadership, that been said, for those who have a great interest of Nigeria at heart will agree that the man who is capable of repositioning Nigeria in a balanced state is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
He is more than qualified to lead Nigeria into a balanced state, where many Igbo Presidential Leaders will emerge in a future staring in our eyes.
The Prof is Capable, Able, Compassionate & bewilled with Passion to lead Nigeria back to her lost Glory. This wasn't typed out of emotions & feelings but rather typed from insights of how Great a Leader Prof. Yemi is.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo means well for all Nigerians.
one of the few sensible post/ submission AVE read so far.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MoIbrahim: 3:45am On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

Aso o bo Moye mo
O to rin hobo wo oja

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Ha ha ha... The future may still become bright for those willing to learn and change their ways
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Totosweetdie(f): 6:41am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Nexus25 post=89088925]
https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/01/2023-ohanaeze-to-meet-buhari-obasanjo-atiku-tinubu-over-igbo-presidency/ fools with red cap. I hate when I see my people misbehaving. So you must buhari to ask him for permission to field a candidate. When they brought the same mumumadu buharia did they consult you people?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Totosweetdie(f): 6:42am On May 03, 2020
profbayo:

one of the few sensible post/ submission AVE read so far.
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Hugokingz: 6:54am On May 03, 2020
Huh, high hopes!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Petvin2000(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2020
It is not fighting for the Igbo presidency that is my concern. My real worry is after due consultation with the so called "power brokers" and they agree to zone the presidency to the south east, can the igbos unanimously produce a candidate without killing themselves, sabotaging or even selling out.
After collectively killing the elephant sharing the meat becomes the problem.
I don't believe in the proverbial "when we reach the bridge we'll figure out a way of crossing it.
We must find out a way of fixing our house in order before we can give a good shot at the presidency.
This has been what the north has been using against the east. Once they see discord among the igbos, they take their chance at it.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 9:53am On May 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized

WilWily:
Jonathan sef, why didn't him tell him security men to kick those Judas Iscariot Yoruba Fraudulent Yorubas Elder out.
These Yoruba Elders no dey fear, why should they near Aso rock. Silly people.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by winj: 11:18am On May 03, 2020
IGBO people are using drug dealing and crimes to destroy Nigeria's credibility all over the world, fix that first!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2020
Igbo Presidency in Igbo nation, nonsense.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2020
winj:
IGBO people are using drug dealing and crimes to destroy Nigeria's credibility all over the world, fix that first!

That's what makes them enterprising
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ajailer(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
if u leave ibos to themselves they won't even be able to rule themselves which is why I pity them when they say that they want to leave Nigeria.

of the three major tribes, ibos are the least. check them out before the colonial era, they were not United territorially and politically as a tribe, they were only people in small batches with similar culture and tongue. it took the white man's arrival before they could bond together and be called a tribe. meanwhile Oyo empire and d nothern caliphate were already established and powerful before the white man's arrival to the region. Make no mistake, nothing has changed politically, the only tribes of reckon in Nigeria is still Yoruba and hausa-fulani cause leadership was not given to them but they earned it.

this one that they are thinking that maybe they can beg for it, hmm, it will only end in more frustration for ibos.

tinubu will never agree, obj sef.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Ikinternational: 3:03pm On May 03, 2020
omonnakoda:

It is funny the way Eboes reason. It is your culture for a small boy to tell his father to shut up if he has more money and if he doesn't he can have him flogged. No questions about where the money comes from. In that system a man 's value is determined by how much he has. You struggle to interact with cultures where greater value is placed on intelligence, culture and good manners. You never evolved beyond umunna politics so you wouldn't understand the finer points of human civilisation. In umunna politics he with most money speaks first. Not so among civilised people.

I remember one of your governors took some people to State House to flog them because they were rude. So in your primitive mindset you think the way to resolve debate is to claim " I get money pass you" . A TOTALLY unverifiable assertion

You are totally heedless of how primitive you sound.. That may work in Iboland among Neanderthals but elsewhere it is just obnoxious.

As long as I don't ask your father to pay my rent (you assume I pay rent) or feed me all your talk about imaginary wealth is just infantile verbigeration from an insignificant microbe.

To me you are less than nothing, A crude ,boorish ,uneducated nincompoop

All that English just to justify hiding.
Unverifiable wetin? In this technology age?? Are you okay? I'll just assume it's your madness talking

Guy if you really want to play with facts we can. But your scared ass keep masking it with fancy English

Good luck in your fight for Nigeria. Hopefully your hard work will bear fruit.

Don't forget to keep insulting igbos along the way.
Mr high n mighty sophistically educated. A giant among eskimos. Cum laude among imbeciles
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

All that English just to justify hiding.
Unverifiable wetin? In this technology age?? Are you okay? I'll just assume it's your madness talking

Guy if you really want to play with facts we can. But your scared ass keep masking it with fancy English

Good luck in your fight for Nigeria. Hopefully your hard work will bear fruit.

Don't forget to keep insulting igbos along the way.
Mr high n mighty sophistically educated. A giant among eskimos. Cum laude among imbeciles

I am not interested in you. To me you are a meaningless microbe .

Maybe in Ebolaland you catch fun playing

" I get money pass you." . That is what makes you feel less small or more human

Where I come from adults do not play that game .

I do not care about you so find another way to fix your inferiority complex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / The Lions Den Of Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.