Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (35900 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Salvador1: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Are you still wallowing on this?
lol

I'm swallowing it.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by OmoOduduwa01: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Chai!!!
I've really missed news like this on Nairaland sha grin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by helinues: 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Salvador1:
lol

I'm swallowing it.

Enjoy it then
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by PicLtd: 8:09am On May 02, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Joker you people said buhari can’t win see anyone north south west support will surely win APC Presidential is coming south west.

Oga like we all know, you yorubas have only succeeded in voting the winner in just 2 presidential election in the history of this country. You've lost out in the other numerous presidential elections.

Be humble and stop beating your dry chest, you are not there yet.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Salvador1: 8:09am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

Enjoy it then
while it hurts you nah
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by helinues: 8:10am On May 02, 2020
Salvador1:
while it hurts you nah

After admitting my mistakes..
You seems idle today.

Have a wonderful weekend

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ablemachine(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2020
Shat up e-deot. There’s something better to achieve.

Nexus25:
This is the right thing to do. They should beg Tinubu and Obasanjo. That way, they move closer to achieving the lofty dream
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ablemachine(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
He’s one of the others.... Mugu. Y’all got no shame.

Bluntguy:

Stop spoiling the efforts of others. Speak for yourself.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ud4u: 8:14am On May 02, 2020
EastGold:

We will never support them, South South will never support them, let's see how their propaganda will give them the President

Sai baba for ever
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Simpubozz(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2020
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by MoIbrahim: 8:15am On May 02, 2020
tysontim:
If they are begging Tinubu then they have a chance, cus without the SW support igbos won't get the presidency

But winning is not by begging. It is by making others feel comfortable in your hands. By making others feel valued even when you are not looking for something from them.
By showing less venom in both action and speech people would feel safe in your hands.

Reduce or stop the use of words like bastard, ewu, fool, idiot, nama, cow, goat, "bla bla kill you there", etc in every speech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by thatsleepboy1: 8:15am On May 02, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state is collective lgbo choice for President.

It is a big lie. The likes of Peter obi, Ike Ekweremadu, sen ikwudife etc

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Salvador1: 8:17am On May 02, 2020
helinues:

After admitting my mistakes..
You seems idle today.

Have a wonderful weekend
lol

You too

Stay safe
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 8:17am On May 02, 2020
ud4u:

Sai baba for ever

Which stupid baba be that?
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 8:18am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:

Oga like we all know, you yorubas have only succeeded in voting the winner in just 2 presidential election in the history of this country. You've lost out in the other numerous presidential elections.

Be humble and stop beating your dry chest, you are not there yet.

True, we've been in opposition for years.
But who enjoyed the government presence most grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Who dey disturb you from collecting a presidential form from inec. ? Make dem go collect the presidential form...make dem form alignment with another tribe.
We know what is going on. Nah want separate before, Nah just they use this flimsy excuse to say what us on your mind.
Make una dey go now. Who hold una. Self-determination we are. The self -determination we will be.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Metaphysical, itooworwor, Legendhero must see this.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by prisho7(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2020
I don't see ibos as good politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2020
Igbos dont get it nobody is going to give u presidency just like that.... Criteria MUST be met!

If they say ok fine bring sm1, who will they bring with a good enough track record, that we can all vouch for that is deserving.

Mind u they will only yield if the igbo candidate is better than any alternative option from other zones not just any riff raff, mediocre or out of sentiments.

Which igbo candidate is currently outstanding.and generally trusted? Most have soiled their hands with corruption or poor performance or bigotry.

NOI Fits the bill bt she's a woman. It will be hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by ItooWorWor(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2020
Sammy07:
Metaphysical, itooworwor, Legendhero must see this.

grin
No no no no, it either Biafra or nothing grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by TheRareGem1(f): 8:28am On May 02, 2020
So Igbos are aiming presidency, the same people that will call Nigeria a zoo. Nothing for them. Continue with deputy senate President. It fits them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by austinofo(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2020
You are starting a consultative approach after the pandemic and you got the nerve to include Atiku's name as one of those to be consulted? Makes me wonder if you guys even know what you are doing. You think Atiku will back down his ambition because you think is your turn?
I laugh you!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Kennyswag: 8:30am On May 02, 2020
What concerns biafrans with nigeria politics
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 8:31am On May 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:

No no no no, it either Biafra or nothing grin

grin no kill our people.
So, they can now beg Tinubu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Sammy07: 8:32am On May 02, 2020
So Igbos can beg Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by Tpave(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2020
EastGold:

We will never support them, South South will never support them, let's see how their propaganda will give them the President
Must you open your dirty mouth to be abusing people? Check your brain abeg
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by LegacyB: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
minasota:
On who's voice is Ohanaze speaking for?
meeting tinubu the betrayers/yurubaz bastards?
Ohaneze does not speak for us
I repeat ohanaze does not represent the igbos
who is the us and who do you speak for??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by LegacyB: 8:35am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:
Tinubu and OBJ invited them, yorubas are coming to terms with the fact that they cannot be President without supporting Igbos to take their rightful turn in the current zoning equation which simply means turn by turn.
comdey at its best.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by fykes(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
Honestly, the Igbos have been cheated many times in the Presidential Leadership, that been said, for those who have a great interest of Nigeria at heart will agree that the man who is capable of repositioning Nigeria in a balanced state is Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
He is more than qualified to lead Nigeria into a balanced state, where many Igbo Presidential Leaders will emerge in a future staring in our eyes.
The Prof is Capable, Able, Compassionate & bewilled with Passion to lead Nigeria back to her lost Glory. This wasn't typed out of emotions & feelings but rather typed from insights of how Great a Leader Prof. Yemi is.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo means well for all Nigerians.
Truer words has never been spoken..
I am proudly igbo... I don't need an igbo man to be president to prosper in this country or anywhere else.
But I will wholeheartedly support and work for the emergence of osibanjo. The man fits d bill for a president and has got the experience.
I believe he will do well

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency by martinsodo: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Ibo can't be Nigeria president..... Why? I tell whoever care to listen that if Ibo should be denied presidency come 2023, that signify the beginning Ibo of succession in Nigeria. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / Gov. Chime In Scotland For Son's Graduation | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.