Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria (2024 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2020
The former Minister of Aviation has warned that Nigerians are not guinea pigs calling the proposed plan evil.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On May 02, 2020
If those we call leaders are truly leaders, shouldn't they be the first to try the vaccines, physically from the ones to be administered to Nigerians

Be on ground, take from the ones to be administered to the people to assure Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by NextD18: 10:11am On May 02, 2020
After I LOVE YOU .

The next stupid statement ever to exist on earth is Nigeria is the African Giant

Truth is; Nigeria as a country is fvcked, starting from their leaders down to Almajiris.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2020
Greennotes:
The former Minister of Aviation has warned that Nigerians are not guinea pigs calling the proposed plan evil.
let them stat from North and end it in the North. We will not asept it in the East or they are looking for trouble
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Ningen(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2020
You wouldn't search for the cure or sign up for trial but ya black race want a working vaccine?

Abeg, nobody should take this man seriously.
There's nothing evil in the vaccination trial.
Infact, it is a welcome development.

As such, I trust our house of representatives and political officials to present themselves.

They're our representatives after all.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by CanineOfJackal: 10:17am On May 02, 2020
Can't we ask Madagascar and Senegal for help?

Those countries are getting it right and we need to ask them and use their vaccines.

Let's think inward.

Let's give your homes, clubs, bars Gym Centre a new taste with our exotic vehicle tyre furniture designs.

We also do training for those that want to learn the artistry.

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/5826555/vehicle-tyre-designz
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by tayebest(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2020
madmohamed:
let them stat from North and end it in the North. We will not asept it in the East or they are looking for trouble

You are EVIL! angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Arrewa: 10:19am On May 02, 2020
Majority of the people that will strongly support this psycho are Igbos!!

They're just too gullible!! Once you're dancing to their tune of hatred... Anything you just say is right!! They don't independently reason objectively!

You can see them above dancing to the tune of FFK!

If we don't create and test vaccines how are we going get a cure for this virus?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Arrewa: 10:19am On May 02, 2020
madmohamed:
why are you Igbos full of hatred??

Will this hatred you have for the north add Money to your account??

Will this stupid hatred you have for north make you immune to Covid19??

Will this hatred you have for the north develop Abia state??

Will this stupid hatred you have for the north give you igbo presidency or Biafra??

Why this bloody hatred??

Those northerners you're hating don't even know you Igbos exist...

You're brothers are scattered all over the north hustling! You are here wishing them evil!

Same you was happy that Corona virus will soon wipe out kano... That they're illiterates!!

Why are you this heartless and wicked??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by babseg(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2020
They can bring the vaccine to Nigeria but you dont to take it.

It is just like the bad rice the government were sharing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by yanabasee1(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2020
So even FFK is a dull person....

W.H.O is now including Nigeria as a country to begin a process of producing vaccines.... and W.H.O. wants to give us a trial to verify our efforts in the production of these vaccines.....

W.H.O. didn't say they want to test the vaccines on Nigerians....

What is wrong with you people??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Yenefer(f): 10:23am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
After I LOVE YOU .

The next stupid statement ever to exist on earth is Nigeria is the African Giant

Truth is; Nigeria as a country is fvcked, starting from their leaders down to Almajiris.
ezi

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by josen16322(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
i rememba wen d french minister said dey shud try d vacine on africa first be4 dey start testin it on white folks d black people in france start callin d minister a races and now WHO want 2 try d vacine on nigerians if d FG agrees 2 dis it means dat nigerians are guinea pigs minus me and my family grin cheesy grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by EcoBrick: 10:29am On May 02, 2020
Anyone that doesn't want the vaccine is free to reject it. It is a free world. But such people should leave those that will find it useful to use the vaccine in peace. Kapish.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by josen16322(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2020
@tayebest i tink igbos dont like hausas and hausas dont like igbos is 50/50 kind of situation is like dis dont hate d player hate d game grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by DanseMacabre(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2020
Hmmm. Why not try this vaccine in America that has over one million positive and sixty thousand deaths

Something is not just adding up.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Will this stupid hatred you have for the north give you igbo presidency or Biafra??

Why this bloody hatred??

You're brothers are scattered all over the north hustling! You are here wishing them evil!

Same you was happy that Corona virus will soon wipe out kano... That they're illiterates!!

ur brother is the President he bring them to Nigerian.we don't want it in East I am talking about my people so if u don't want it tel ur brother the President to stop them . No hatred here please
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2020
tayebest:

You are EVIL! angry
I'm not .I'm trying to protect my people so is you don't want it speak out
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by egalitarianism: 11:07am On May 02, 2020
madmohamed:
ur brother is the President he bring them to Nigerian.we don't want it in East I am talking about my people so if u don't want it tel ur brother the President to stop them . No hatred here please
With this too much hatred for your fellow human and other Faith? Imagine your Monika?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2020
egalitarianism:

With this too much hatred for your fellow human and other Faith, this is why Igbos should forget about presidency. Imagine your Monika?
sorry you talk like you don't speak hate against igbos you love igbo abi
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2020
This crackhead again.
The FG signifies its interest in the test like other responsible countries
but this fool is only interested in spreading fear and fake news.

There are vaccine trials going on in the UK, US, Israel, Italy, China, and others.
But the only people who seem to have problems with them are some section of the citizens of a third-world
a country that can't manufacture a pencil.

While lunatics exist in every country, they usually don't end up as an ex-minister and are
not worshipped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by SIONKPO1(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Majority of the people that will strongly support this psycho are Igbos!!

They're just too gullible!! Once you're dancing to their tune of hatred... Anything you just say is right!! They don't independently reason objectively!

You can see them above dancing to the tune of FFK!

If we don't create and test vaccines how are we going have a cure for this virus?
you are bigger than this,stop hate but spread love
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by egalitarianism: 11:12am On May 02, 2020
madmohamed:
sorry you talk like you don't speak hate against igbos you love igbo abi
I've given my two cents. Just forget it
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by madmohamed(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Why this bloody hatred??

you talk like your not speaking hatred against igbos . Stop the hate against igbos we didn't do anything to you people y so much hate against us
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2020
Following
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by nolyyy(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2020
josen16322:
@tayebest i tink igbos dont like hausas and hausas dont like igbos is 50/50 kind of situation is like dis dont hate d player hate d game grin grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/bill-to-strengthen-ncdc-passes-second-reading-in-the-house-of-reps/amp/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by YorubaKinging: 11:30am On May 02, 2020
The end is near
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by CharleyBright(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2020
O lord.
Rubber Stamp President and Rubber Stamp Legislators.
All they do is append signatures on anything they are told to sign.
Fools
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts As WHO Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Trial In Nigeria by IlovePMB: 4:29pm On May 02, 2020
I don't take ffk serious. He is a clown. Vaccine is the only solution for this Covid-19. Thanks to Bill Gates. What would the world have done without Bill Gates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Back On Social Media After A "Mysterious" Deactivation / MURIC Urges Northern Lawyers To Boycott NBA Conference Over El-rufai’s Withdrawa / Awolowo’s First Daughter, Tola Oyediran, Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.