Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) (13477 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / My Ex's Nude Pic's, Do You Know Her? / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by DaInferno(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
[quote author=willyo post=89096036]
He already told u He didn't come for the righteous?[/quite]don't change my question oga... where is it written ... and "Jesus Christ dined with prostitutes"
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by ABCthings: 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
Op, why are you disgracing Christianity na? Even people from the religion of Peace know better. sad p
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by Thelucifer666(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:

Yes but with a capital letter G
god
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by coolest01(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:

That's a deity. I believe in only one supreme God. Jehovah
Geng Awon Jehovah Witness
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by coolest01(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
Masonkaycares:
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. Jehovah is an interpretation. Not God's Name
Tell am
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
coolest01:
Tell am
U mean Jehovah is not God's name?
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by BoboKush(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:

He even dined with prositutes jst to pass on the good news

He dined.... He didn't lie.... Ur hell sure die... Repent too
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2020
BoboKush:

He dined.... He didn't lie.... Ur hell sure die... Repent too
Chief judge
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by kalufelix(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
Typical nigerian 419 pastor na wetin you be...
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by Mbataku96(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2020
kalufelix:
Typical nigerian 419 pastor na wetin you be...
Lol. Oga i'm no way new to becoming a pastor
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by Lightangel65: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
willyo:
Hahahaha... World people. Repent and know Jesus loves u somuch.

You just lied and all liers shall go to hell
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 5:26am On May 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

You just lied and all liers shall go to hell
Did i?
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by BoboKush(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2020
willyo:

Chief judge

U don vex
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
BoboKush:

U don vex
No bro, i noh fit vex for who i noh dey see. Jst for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
The Mods no wan push am go FP abi? grin grin undecided
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by coolest01(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
willyo:

U mean Jehovah is not God's name?
That it is wrong that you refer to 'Jehovah' as another God different from the almighty God.

You also see calling God God rather than Jehovah, to be a crime
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by willyo(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
coolest01:
That it is wrong that you refer to 'Jehovah' as another God different from the almighty God.

You also see calling God God rather than Jehovah, to be a crime
Why don't u jst read extensively abt Jehovah?
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by BoboKush(m): 1:36am On May 04, 2020
willyo:

No bro, i noh fit vex for who i noh dey see. Jst for the fun of it

Ntn do u
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by Luchiana1(f): 1:56am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing. *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8*
Re: My Ex's Nude. Do You Know Her? (PHOTOS) by coolest01(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2020
willyo:

Why don't u jst read extensively abt Jehovah?
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.