Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths (2316 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Governorship Elections: INEC Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Thugs In Kogi, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Redcrafton: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Op you are a well known bigot on Nairaland!!

Your own is to go online scouting for any negative news about the north to post On Nairaland!!

You derive joy in seeing the Northerners being insulted by your ipob brothers!!

They're many positive news online about the north! You'll never post them here....

Rather you'll go looking for any negative news that you know will either make people hate the north or make the north look awkward!

I have encountered you times without number insulting, stereotyping and condemning the north!

Look at that picture you even used to back up your news?? Where did you get that pic from??

Op you're a well know tribal bigot!! This news is as fake as hell!!

The south west and the north don't even share any border...

Just tell us that the state is securing her borders against smugglers! You're here tribalizing the post!!

They are from Niger? I thought the borders have been closed?

If your lovely APC government is blamed for shutting the southern borders and opening the northern borders so that your cousins from Niger and Chad will come in, you will call them tribal bigot?

So what can make you happy?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Arrewa: 11:24am On May 02, 2020
Redcrafton:

What is the essence of the news forum, if not to enlightened people?

Nobody is painting the north red as there is hardly any good news from the north, except power monger, herdsmen occupying people's land, BH, and banditry from Borno to Niger and Sokoto to Nassarawa.

Where is the tribalizing of the post when all there is, is the news from Tribune news? Where have I made any input of mine?

Are the northern governors who have agreed to send the almajiris home, sending them to Niger?

See http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/01/northern-governors-agree-deport-more-almajiris-set-curfew-inter-state-trucks-movement
I'm not denying that there's no remnants of Almajiri in the north!

Almejiri system is already dead in the north since 2012

But we still have few fanatics who still believe in the system...

But the good news here is that our governors have given it a final burial!
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Redcrafton: 11:27am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Nigeriens ain't Nigerians

They speak Hausa and are generally Muslims too!

Just their own Hausa is of different version and it's only a southerner that can speak Hausa will be able to differentiate them...

Even the in physical Attributes... They're normally very black like Ganians!

Southerners hardly differentiate! They see as Hausafulanis from northern Nigeria!

I know all these because I have been to South

The only places you will see a Nigerian Hausa is in the military, Police, custom those changing money and those sending down food to the south! An average northner hardly travel to the east!

I know you try to defend the north...but it bad if you use propaganda and lies to do this....

Why was the ACF angry the some states in the south wants to issue ID to the northerners there? Do the the ones in the military and police need IDs, nor the ones changing money? Stop lying everyone knows that most all those guys disembarking from that lorry are from the core north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Deepfeel(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2020
You are not serious, I said there are hundreds of tribes in the north they all speak Hausa as thier first language even though they have thier own languages, they are all northerners , why do you always emphasize on Hausa/Fulani anytime you talk of northerners ? Are these minority tribes not northerners ? They are many of them in south

Arrewa:

Just their own Hausa is of different version and it's only a southerner that can speak Hausa will be able to differentiate them...

Southerners hardly differentiate! They see as Hausafulanis from northern Nigeria!

The only places you will see a Nigerian Hausa is in the military, Police, custom those changing money and those sending down food to the south! An average northner hardly travel to the east!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Arrewa: 11:32am On May 02, 2020
Redcrafton:

I know you try to defend the north...but it bad if you use propaganda and lies to do this....

Why was the ACF angry the some states in the south wants to issue ID to the northerners there? Do the the ones in the military and police need IDs, nor the ones changing money? Stop lying everyone knows that most all those guys disembarking from that lorry are from the core north.

I'm not saying that we have no northerners in the south we have them ofcos!

But majority of those Abbokis you see in the east are from Niger! That's my point! I have travelled to the east and know exactly what I'm saying!

80%, of those people you see as northerners are from Niger republic! We many of them hustling here in kano!

You're a bigot who's only aim is to paint the north black! I have once encountered you insulting and stereotyping the north! I wonder why you derive joy in bigotry!
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Arrewa: 11:35am On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:
You are not serious, I said there are hundreds of tribes in the north they all speak Hausa as thier first language even though they have thier own languages, they are all northerners , why do you always emphasize on Hausa/Fulani anytime you talk of northerners ? Are these minority tribes not northerners ? They are many of them in south

because I have been to the south and majority of those people you call ndi Hausa are Nigeriens!
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Redcrafton: 11:43am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

I'm not saying that we have no northerners in the south we have them ofcos!

But majority of those Abbokis you see in the east are from Niger! That's my point! I have travelled to the east and know exactly what I'm saying!

80%, of those people you see as northerners are from Niger republic! We many of them hustling here in kano!

You're a bigot who's only aim is to paint the north black! I have once encountered you insulting and stereotyping the north! I wonder why you derive joy in bigotry!

That's not truth...the Abbokis there are from the core north...only about 5% of them are from Niger.

Are you saying these guys you use for elections are from Niger and Chad?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Deepfeel(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
because I have been to the south and majority of those people you call ndi Hausa are Nigeriens!

You are a liar there are Hausa quarters all over south I can easily differentiate someone from Niger or chad cause the Hausa they speak is very poor with a unique accent

Besides that most northerners in south are not Hausa/Fulani but minority tribes in north

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by SIONKPO1(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm not denying that there's no remnants of Almajiri in the north!

Almejiri system is already dead in the north since 2012

But we still have few fanatics who still believe in the system...

But the good news here is that our governors have given it a final burial!
you lie a lot,I was in kano in 2018 December(kunchi,Dambatta,kano town,sabon gari I saw an overwhelming almajiris walking in the street of kano,
almaljiri can never be stopped only if the poor breed kids that they can cater for

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Arrewa: 12:26pm On May 02, 2020
SIONKPO1:

you lie a lot,I was in kano in 2018 December(kunchi,Dambatta,kano town,sabon gari I saw an overwhelming almajiris walking in the street of kano,
almaljiri can never be stopped only if the poor breed kids that they can cater for
then you lied!!

Almajiri system died since 2012!! I know that majority of you Igbos don't want the system to die!

Because it's the cheapest object of propaganda for you guys!!

Sorry bro! It's gone prepare for the new generation of Hausafulani!! This upcoming Generation are coming with full force!!

We are not like our fathers!! We are highly sophisticated!!
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Deepfeel(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmm always talking about Hausa/Fulani are these the only ethic group up north?

Arrewa:
then you lied!!

Almajiri system died since 2012!! I know that majority of you Igbos don't want the system to die!

Sorry bro! It's gone prepare for the new generation of Hausafulani!! This upcoming Generation are coming with full force!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by SIONKPO1(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
then you lied!!

It's a pity,that you call yourself a Muslim and you are fasting but you keep lieing,you easily call anyone IPOB,because they don't subscribe to your lies on this forum,you need to grow up cause its obvious you are still a boy
In kunchi village I saw lots of Almajiris,even in bida,Lemu and minna(Niger state ) they are just too much
I repeat again the imams,Emirs ,and Government officials at all level needs to enlighten their people on only breeding what they can cater for

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Deepfeel(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
The thousands of almejiris deported from Kano to other northern states last week nko?

Arrewa:
you lied bro!! I can't forget when last I see almajiris here in kano!

Are you sure you've been to kano??

Or are you just making all this to suit your pre_existing belief?

Almajiri system is gone!! Even the remnant Almajiris have been ban and return to their villages...

Look for another means of propaganda!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by slimfit1(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Op you are a well known bigot on Nairaland!!

Your own is to go online scouting for any negative news about the north to post On Nairaland!!

You derive joy in seeing the Northerners being insulted by your ipob brothers!!

They're many positive news online about the north! You'll never post them here....

Rather you'll go looking for any negative news that you know will either make people hate the north or make the north look awkward!

I have encountered you times without number insulting, stereotyping and condemning the north!

Look at that picture you even used to back up your news?? Where did you get that pic from??

Op you're a well know tribal bigot!! This news is as fake as hell!!

The south west and the north don't even share any border...

Just tell us that the state is securing her borders against smugglers! You're here tribalizing the post!!

If they are not terrorist they are surely not almagiris. Buhari is donating money and food to northerners why will they leave to come to the Southwest if not to commit atrocities.
The North are quickly planting terrorist into our communities Oduduwa people need to wake up before it is too late. I grew up in the North they always have a plan don't ever think they do things my mistake.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by SIONKPO1(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
you lied bro!! I can't forget when last I see almajiris here in kano!

Are you sure you've been to kano??

Or are you just making all this to suit your pre_existing belief?

Almajiri system is gone!! Even the remnant Almajiris have been ban and return to their villages...

Look for another means of propaganda!!
Dambatta,Kunchi is in which state?
Abubakar Rimi market, Moscow road, France road,Our lady of Fatima catholic church,Ecwa hospital,
stop lieing,you know that almajiri is a serious issue especially in ktown ,what kano banned is street begging even at that go to Abuja junction ylthose women still beg
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by IDeyNL: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmmm always talking about Hausa/Fulani are these the only ethic group up north?

The guy is a yoruba.

Do not let him deceive you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Arrewa: 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Abubakar Rimi market, Moscow road, France road,Our lady of Fatima catholic church,Ecwa hospital,
stop lieing,you know that almajiri is a serious issue especially in ktown ,what kano banned is street begging even at that go to Abuja junction ylthose women still beg
kano governors have ban begging and send almajiris back to their villages!

Now tell me... What are your governors doing about the high rate of begging in your region?? Do you know that they're now large number of beggars in the east?

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by IDeyNL: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Now tell me... What are your governors doing about the high rate of begging in your region?? Do you know that they're now large number of beggars in the east?

You are trying to deflect and derail.

The thread is about your yorubaland being evaded by northerners, nothing concerns the East.

Face your northern masters for once.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Deepfeel(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Lies , show me the Igbo beggars those are not Igbo's and that's not south east

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by babasolution: 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Which Northern Youths??

Do you even know the difference between Nigereins and Northern Youths??

Or you just think that anybody coming from the north that speaking Hausa is a northerner??

Let me educate you small... 80% of those Abbokis you see in the South ain't northerners!! They're Nigeriens which you find it difficult to differentiate because they speak Hausa and are generally Muslims!!

We have many of them in the north too!!

The real northern youths hardly travel to the south... Except those doing tailoring, sending food down south, those in Army, Navy, police or airforce.

I have Been to many states in the south... Especially the south east...

I hardly meet a fellow northerner in East majority of them are Nigeriens...

So this news is incomplete! Are they Nigeriens or Nigerians??

Op you're a well known tribal bigot on Nairaland doing everything possible to continue painting the north black!!

If I start scouting for my own Negative news about the east... You people will start wailing and kicking calling the news fake regardless of the source!

BUT WHEN THEY ARE BEING ROUNDED UP TO BE DEPORTED NORTHERN ELEMENTS AND GOVERNORS USUALLY COMPLAIN.
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by orisa37: 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
They're Bokoharams Released. KADUNA is driving them. They're all Covid19 positive. OPC & AMOTEKUN should drive them all out of SW.
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by orisa37: 3:27pm On May 02, 2020
Right. Please don't say I didn't warn you. It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. They're all Bokoharams Released.
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Yaribanzaonic: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Guy....the guy you are bantering with is a known Yoruba 'IGBO hater' don't be deceived by the Arewa handle...its a scam.

SIONKPO1:

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by Yaribanzaonic: 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
You are shameless and that is a character trait of low-level thinking Yaribaa.

Arrewa:

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by SIONKPO1(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

you sound dull and petty,did I say that I am Igbo?
boy no let your hate for Igbo give you headache and heart attack
grow up

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by OFFICIAL336: 3:44pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:
The governor's are lying to themselves about state border closures.

Northerners dont share border with SW, they simply passed through SS

Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by lukui: 3:45pm On May 02, 2020
Assuming you spent N5 on transport to the north, I am very sure you will spend less when coming back. Then no dey tell person.

Jump up three times if you JASI!!! LOL!!!

Dont quote me, also don't like or share, discuss the topic!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by OFFICIAL336: 3:48pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

LIES
Re: COVID-19: Fear In S/west Over Influx Of Northern Youths by celeiyke: 3:50pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Which Northern Youths??

Do you even know the difference between Nigereins and Northern Youths??

Or you just think that anybody coming from the north that speaking Hausa is a northerner??

Let me educate you small... 80% of those Abbokis you see in the South ain't northerners!! They're Nigeriens which you find it difficult to differentiate because they speak Hausa and are generally Muslims!!

We have many of them in the north too!!

The real northern youths hardly travel to the south... Except those doing tailoring, sending food down south, those in Army, Navy, police or airforce.

I have Been to many states in the south... Especially the south east...

I hardly meet a fellow northerner in East majority of them are Nigeriens...

So this news is incomplete! Are they Nigeriens or Nigerians??

Op you're a well known tribal bigot on Nairaland doing everything possible to continue painting the north black!!

If I start scouting for my own Negative news about the east... You people will start wailing and kicking calling the news fake regardless of the source!

Stop lying. They are northerners, most of the Nigerians n chadians stay in the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown / I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths / How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.