Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE (2319 Views)

See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
For those who still think Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for them, think again. Kanu as far as I know is a maniac that needs psychiatric attention. The manner to which he craves destruction and violence can only tell one thing: mental problems.

For us to get it right as Ibos, the following are steps we should take to curb the IPOB madness before it becomes too late. These steps if taken, will not only uproot IPOB from the east but will also fill in the representative yearnings to which many Ibo youths seek for. Ohaneze-Ndigbo, Aka-Ikenga, IWC, Alaigbo development forum, South- East Governors Forum and all other groups should key into this.

1. Declare Nnamdi Kanu, Uche Mefor and other IPOB leaders a personae non-grata in Iboland.

2. De-radicalized the wiling IPOB members who recanted from the group.

3. Jam for good Radio Biafra from the airways and demolish any premises caught broadcasting signals.

4. Commence a mass arrest and bounty on all IPOB heads in Iboland.

5. Ask for the de-citizenship of Nnamdi Kanu in the UK and Isreal.

6. Begin mass demolition of the homes of any IPOB member caught attending meetings both home and abroad. As a matter of fact, commence a tracking of their homes in the village and demolition carried out henceforth.

6. Launch a new Ibo unity organization to be headed by intellectuals to replace the tactless IPOB.

7. Launch a new eastern radio station to push Ibo ideals.

8. Begin a mass socio-political movement in the whole Iboland built on cultural pride, tolerance, and peace.

9. Form a new Ibo party to win all the seat in all Ibo speaking communities.

Cc: Ojiofor
Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by AniOmaa: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm surprised a self-acclaimed "Ibo" man doesn't know the right expression is IGBO and not "Ibo"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
AniOmaa:
I'm surprised a self-acclaimed "Ibo" man doesn't know the right expression is IGBO and not "Ibo"
Nice observation. You can tell that to other SS Ibos what they write as their ethnicity when filling forms. So, I’m used to it and use it interchangeable with Igbo. However, you can still check my byline to see proudly Igbo there. It changes nothing. So stick to the topic and tell me what’s your view about my suggestions.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by richie240: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:
For those who still think Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for them, think again. Kanu as far as I know is a maniac that needs psychiatric attention. The manner to which he craves destruction and violence can only tell one thing: mental problems.

[s]For us to get it right as Ibos, the following are steps we should take to curb the IPOB madness before it becomes[/s] too late. These steps if taken, will not only uproot IPOB from the east but will also fill in the representative yearnings to which many Ibo youths seek for. Ohaneze-Ndigbo, Aka-Ikenga, IWC, Alaigbo development forum, South- East Governors Forum and all other groups should key into this.

1. Declare Nnamdi Kanu, Uche Mefor and other IPOB leaders a personae non-grata in Iboland.

3. Jam for good Radio Biafra from the airways and demolish any premises caught broadcasting signals.

6. Begin mass demolition of the homes of any IPOB member caught attending meetings both home and abroad. As a matter of fact, commence a tracking of their homes in the village and demolition carried out henceforth.

6. Launch a new Ibo unity organization to be headed by intellectuals to replace the tactless IPOB.

8. Begin a mass socio-political movement in the whole Iboland built on cultural pride, tolerance, and peace.

4 Likes

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
The title should have read "How To End The Menace of South Eastern corrupt Elders , Politicians and Governors ". These are the devils who have cheated their people out of their future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:

For us to get it right as Ibos, the following are steps we should take to curb the IPOB madness before it becomes too late. These steps if taken, will not only uproot IPOB from the east but will also fill in the representative yearnings to which many Ibo youths seek for. Ohaneze-Ndigbo, Aka-Ikenga, IWC, Alaigbo development forum, South- East Governors Forum and all other groups should key into this.

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy
please who will effect these bullshitts you outlined here .Eastlink go to Onitsha and aba for this outreach and come back and tell us your story that is if your head is still intact

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Chiedu4Trump: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy

End Fulani Herdsmen 1st.

The problem we have is If of Fulani Herdsmen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Kingspin(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
No other way then good governance.

All the people know it including Buhari, the Lekki killer and governors.
Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Conrod: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now i remember,it was you that helped to defeat the nazi in the 40s.pls take ur advise to sambisa,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by kettykin: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
The federal government is busy planning how to give boko haram amnesty and scholarship to study abroad and free admission to the military, why cant the same be extended to ipob since they were both classified as terrorists groups by the same federal government. Why must there be segregated approach to resolving both issues .
Must the federal government always be biased and sectional

5 Likes

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Rugaria: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy

Nkîta ara..

5 Likes

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Kingspin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
kettykin:
The federal government is busy planning how to give boko haram amnesty and scholarship to study abroad and free admission to the military, why cant the same be extended to ipob since they were both classified as terrorists groups
The federal government and their army are Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by kingk(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
@ op.... When last did you take your pills?..

I can see, that problem have started again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
frosbel2:
The title should have read "How To End The Menace of South Eastern corrupt Elders , Politicians and Governors ". These are the devils who have cheated their people out of their future.
We are already on their case with the youth revolution. But don't you think IPOB is a monster too that must be tamed?

1 Like

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
kettykin:
The federal government is busy planning how to give boko haram amnesty and scholarship to study abroad and free admission to the military, why cant the same be extended to ipob since they were both classified as terrorists groups by the same federal government. Why must there be segregated approach to resolving both issues .
Must the federal government always be biased and sectional
The federal government can never give Boko-Haram amnesty. Terrorist are never pampered else you breed a bigger monster.
Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
please who will effect these bullshitts you outlined here .Eastlink go to Onitsha and aba for this outreach and come back and tell us your story that is if your head is still intact
Every plan carried out always begin from an idea. When the stakeholders see good reason to it, acting on the idea becomes the next stage.
Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Dede1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy

You are probably the first Igbo person and maybe the last to act silly on the stream of thoughts proffered by self-acclaimed enemies of Igbo land. I not seen any IPOB harass or abuse citizens of Nigeria. IPOB had only embarked on peaceful protest or occasional sit-at-home exercise. Please for the sake of posterity, I would want you to lecture me on the menace constituted by IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by kettykin: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:
The federal government can never give Boko-Haram amnesty. Terrorist are never pampered else you breed a bigger monster.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/repentant-boko-haram-members-to-get-free-foreign-education/kmt2njf
Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dede1:

You are probably the first Igbo person and maybe the last to act silly on the stream of thoughts proffered by self-acclaimed enemies of Igbo land. I not seen any IPOB harass or abuse citizens of Nigeria. IPOB had only embarked on peaceful protest or occasional sit-at-home exercise. Please for the sake of posterity, I would want you to lecture me on the menace constituted by IPOB.
Saying you’ve not seen IPOB abuse citizens is evident that you want a soft landing for them. IPOB are a violent group. Violent in orientation and actions. And I and other reasonable Ibos can tell their next direction especially as it involves putting our region in turmoil.

4 Likes

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Eastlink:

Sorry bro but there is no tribe known as "Ibo" in Nigeria. Why would anyone in the SE want IPOB removed when most people in the SE have no problem with IPOB?

Some people are funny. Stop drinking panadol over another mans headache. over 95% of people in the SE have no problem with IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Eastlink(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but there is no tribe known as "Ibo" in Nigeria. Why would anyone in the SE want IPOB removed when most people in the SE have no problem with IPOB?

Some people are funny. Stop drinking panadol over another mans headache. over 95% of people in the SE have no problem with IPOB
When I saw your over 95% of people supporting IPOB, I immediately laughed my eyes out. This was the same figure an IPOB lady dished out when we argued this same thing. Where do you people get this statistics from? Who conducted the survey to determine if 95% of Igbos really support Kanu and his bunch of miscreants.

For what name I call myself is no one’s business. I can't be writing Ibo in all my forms and yet say something different when I come online. It's an attitude that I’m doing my best to change and that my call alone.

1 Like

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Bkayyy: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
AniOmaa:
LOL grin I don't think an Igbo person can make such silly mistake grin
Anyways, these people are actually Popularizing MNK.
Infact, all the news they write about him these days prompted me to download the radio Biafra app, and I can tell you that he is the only Igbo man at the moment that is close to attaining Ojukwu's feat of uniting the Igbo nation (ie Igbos in SS, SE, and NC) . Something I have nothing against.
Though I don't like or support his ideology, I think he has successfully raised millions of Igbo nationalists and a shadow suitable for accelerating development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Bkayyy: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

I think it is more than that. They might not be members or support MNK ideologies like me but Ipob gives all Igbo hope of regaining the lost dignity and these people are helping MNK out when they think they are fighting him.
Ndigbo don't allow people to identify their problems and no online propaganda can reset the history Ndigbo were brought up with and what they witness everyday first hand in SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by zickyclef: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op who told u IPOB is a menance? go and keep worshipping BK and Fulani herdsmen.ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by olufeyikemi90789: 5:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Now i remember,it was you that helped to defeat the nazi in the 40s.pls take ur advise to sambisa,

1 Like

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Igbo political party kill you there and Leave Nnamdi Kanu for us.... He's the only Fulani antidote in the whole Southern Nigeria

RIVER STATE OBIGBO WAS INVADED BY NIGHT AND PEOPLE WHERE KILLED IN THEIR SLEEP BY MEN IN THAT TRADITIONAL NORTHERN GOWN WITH THE HELP OF MILITARY ONLY FOR WIKE TO COME IN THEIR MORNING BLAMMING IPOB EVEN CALLED A VILLAGE YOUTH LEADER WHO SET A ROYAL PALACE OF FIRE IPOB AND PLACED A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD.

YOU ALL ARE EASILY MANIPULATED....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by History555: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Eastlink:

You are a boko haram sympathiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Madmohamed419(m): 5:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Eastlink:

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy
yr not Igbo I never see Igbo man or woman can wright Igbo as IBO. Na only Yoruba do that. Maind your business. Your Oshogbo people need your help mad man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Notasyouthink: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Eastlink:

Pazienza
Amarabae
Igboid
Mekaboy
Afam4Ever
Ezeagu
Safarigirl
Berem
Gidygidy
LOL ezi ohia from funta jalon claiming Igbo without knowing how to spell Igbo correctly.

You should be telling us how to end fulani herdsmen, boko haram, corrupt leaders and division in Nigeria because these are some of the things that are making your beloved zoo not to work as expected not IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Notasyouthink: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Eastlink:
When I saw your over 95% of people supporting IPOB, I immediately laughed my eyes out. This was the same figure an IPOB lady dished out when we argued this same thing. Where do you people get this statistics from? Who conducted the survey to determine if 95% of Igbos really support Kanu and his bunch of miscreants.

For what name I call myself is no one’s business. I can't be writing Ibo in all my forms and yet say something different when I come online. It's an attitude that I’m doing my best to change and that my call alone.
You don't need to laugh your eyes out or ask where they got the statistics from because, what he told you is nothing but the truth.

Let's take this your useless thread as an example, go through the whole posts and see the percentage that is against the junk you came up with that alone should tell you all you need to know and that is if your brain can grasp it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To End The IPOB Menace In The SE by Bleiz(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Keke unions will be banned if any one them identifies with IPOB.

Lines and zones in markets will be closed if any traders is a known IPOB member.

Other strict measures should be put in place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Shares Personal Experience With Abba Kyari / Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP / INEC Ban Rallies, It Blocks Road, Causes Disturbance Of Movement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.