Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

"Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest (2467 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Imam Of Peace Reacts, Calls For Arrest Of Killers / Buhari Needs To Go To Jail Imam Of Peace Reacts To The Massacre Of Protesters... / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by joseph6071: 12:41pm On May 02, 2020
Imam of peace has reacted to the arrest of the President of the humanists association of Nigeria, Mubarak Bala on account of blasphemy.

He wrote...

"The government of Buhari has arrested Mubarak Bala, The President of Humanists Association of Nigeria on charges of Blasphemy. Once again Buhari and his backward henchmen assume the position of God in society and decide the fate of innocent people. Is this not blasphemy?"

"Buhari has a zoo mentality. That’s why he is running the country like a zoo. Freeing 1200 Boko Haram terrorists, but imprisoning a poor man over “blasphemy.” Free Mubarak Bala."

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/buhari-has-zoo-mentality-imam-of-peace.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by joseph6071: 12:43pm On May 02, 2020
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
Oga face your country
No matter wetin you have no right to speak to my president like that. I rather use my mouth say ogun kee am than you speak about my president like that.
That said
Dear imam of peace
Ogun go kee you
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by omenka(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2020
Imam of Ipod you mean?

Even though this garrulous dolt has already indicated he's been bankrolled to do this by Wendel Simlin, AKA, Reno Ofuckery et al, the idiotic piglets of biafla (IPOB) will still NOT STOP worshiping him.

Then when shit hits the fan, like it did with Kemi, they'd turn around to blame Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by egalitarianism: 12:46pm On May 02, 2020
Who's still listening to this attention seeking Imam Of Morons?
Can ANY learned individual comport himself in this uncouth manner? He's just a nuisance. #ImamOfMorons
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by ukukaegbu(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2020
Now, they are calling the man IPOB. They won't pay attention to his message. It is okay to arrest and detain anyone that speaks against government officials.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Neef2018: 12:49pm On May 02, 2020
Is he wrong? Imagine Buhari ruling a nation like America do you seriously think CNN or NBC will still exist? A country led by a weakling and fool will perish. It is a only a weak, useless and pathetic government that goes about its critics. If you do better the people go applaud you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Millenniumlady(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2020
Buhari what do you have to say

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 02, 2020
Stupid people elect stupid leaders - Imam of Peace
Only in Nigeria would Buhari ruled the same people twice
One thing is sure, we are still not learning our lessons
Come 2023 now, nah APC and PDP we do dey hear again
May God help us

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Racoon(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2020
Widows of slain military officers and soldiers particularly those fighting the war against terrorism have protested the continuous release of murderous Boko Haram terrorists on the grounds that they have repented but....wants them punished like other criminals
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

Is this true or not? Zombies should pls answer.Some of the unrealistic or unpopular policies/decisions of the government are some of its greatest undoing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by TooMuchStuff: 12:51pm On May 02, 2020
Message delivered. The wise got your point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2020
Very true. I concur

Nigeria is being run like a zoo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Buhari what do you have to say
He's deaf

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Oga face your country
No matter wetin you have no right to speak to my president like that. I rather use my mouth say ogun kee am than you speak about my president like that.
That said
Dear imam of peace
Ogun go kee you
Ogun go kee everybody wey dey support this evil government too

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by omowolewa: 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
Wetin Buhari do for this man?
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Racoon(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
Dont fight for allah but let him do the fighting himself but they wont listen.Religion of peace my foot.Let's see how they will order for his arrest as they always do.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by willyo(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2020
Like Nnamdi Kanu rightly said. Nigeria is a zoo

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by sadi78: 12:59pm On May 02, 2020
Who is imam of peace? if your mama born you well come to kano and speak this nonsense

i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!!
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Blackfire(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:
Who is imam of peace? if your mama born you well come to kano and speak this nonsense

i don't know when nigerians turned to hypocrites! why too much noise about mubaraks' issue mostly from christians??
three people where arrested today in katsina for insulting President Buhari and Gov. Aminu Bello Masari, but i didn't hear any noise!
Mubarak insulted our Prophet and must be killed! that is the law and even his biological father is supporting a law to take it course on him!
and whoever want stand for him, is free to come kano and meet us! enough for this noises please!!

You kill someone for insulting Muhammed..

So what do you want the Christians to do when you insult Jesus?

Or the Hindus??

See the kind of animals I share a country with.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by gidgiddy: 1:13pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:

This mentality of wanting to kill a person for insulting either Buhari or your Prophet, is why we Igbos should not be in "one Nigeria" with you Northerners

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:

Terrorist! Who wrote the law? These people are all terrorists, tufiakwa!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by helinues: 1:16pm On May 02, 2020
Imam of pieces
Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Afolabimills(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin buhari n his hordes of zombies will not like this o

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:

Nah Ogun go kee u
Me self be Muslim and no law says anyone who abuses the prophet should be killed
You must be a terrorist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Afolabimills(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2020
sadi78:

u lots are shameless pls go n kill d virus killing people in Kano 1st u hear u this hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has A Zoo Mentality" - Imam Of Peace Reacts To Mubarak Arrest by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
helinues:
Imam of pieces
.yl
You would have licked his asss if he was praising Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally / Finally Twitter Is Down / Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.